Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer (49224 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Bala Mohammed & Simon Lalong's Elections As Governors / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by marooh: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2017
U think u are doing me lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 23, 2017
If this is true,then I am not in the least bit sad about this. The Executive Governor should just appoint that 'black marketer' as his honourable senior special adviser on Black Market Affairs and fuel scarcity survival expertise. He should also borrow a leaf from his Imo counterpart and create another outlandish ministry: The Ministry of Black Market Petroleum. Rubbish bunch of A$$#0les.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Babatea3(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Wonders shall never end ooooooooooooooh...! What a shame...!
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yongease:

Why are you still in Nigeria ... trek to Ghana Pls.
like sey Nigeria dey sweet you, mtcheeeeew
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Uyi168: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Nah Enugu me dey kak o and u?
..me na benin o..
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by israelmao(m): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
When leader laments you can be sure that followers are finished.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Actuarydeji(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
even Ghana I go manage am
Really?
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Daboomb: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Shame!

Shame on this useless country.. Shame on Buhari..Shame on zombies..Shame on Buharis media cows(BMC). Shame on all those who voted this d3ad animal into power..Shame!!

The problem with oafs like you is that even when you have a good idea or opinion, you allow hatred and unnecessary sentiment to becloud and shroud your opinion, thereby rendering it ineffective!

Agreed, that it is a BIG SHAME for those who are supposed to ensure that we have regular supply of PMS, those voted into power and given the authority to make things work, to be seen behaving HELPLESSL Y and ShAMELSSLY, with the effect that they are telling the populace that THEY HAVE FAILED IN THEIR DUTY, but to descend to tha level where you start abusing everyone in-sight and using derogatory language on ``yoru own country (you may claim to be Biafra or IPOD but even that small enclave, as of today, is still subhumed inside the saem Nigeria and by law of Mathematics, "A Subset of a Set, is nothing less than the microcosm of the Set, warts and all!

You need not call Mr. President a "dead animal"... tHaaba! If not for anything, this is a 75yr old Man and we Africans are noted for showing decorum and respect to those older than us!
This just shows the kind of putrid upbribging you have because you can still convey you rmessage, without using such foul language which is a sign of a non-existent proper home training.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by MusicSots: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
They should just loan this country to China for another 50years. We can't handle our affairs ourself
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by enemyofprogress: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Really?
yes now
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Daboomb: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Keep quiet. You don't talk because you have to type. You should be thinking about how to get your country out of this mess and how to get yourself out of poverty, not quoting people who are not your mates...

And you think ranting like a Rabid Dog on Nairaland is how citizens get their country back? angry angry angry

Abeg, go siddon for one corner.

Your mates would have carried Placard and doen sit-out for days by now but you hide behind you losuy Techno phone to vent your self-inflicted frustration on Seun's Nairaland! grin grin

Talk is Cheap.
organise and lead a Protest and let us see if you are not "all smoke and no fire"
grin grin
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by muller101(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
If na me I for add small salt.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Adukey(f): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jflex07:
Nigeria is already cursed so shut da f***k up you Buhari media center Afonja

Maybe the Nigeria you live in is cursed,not my Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Kadgum: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Praise the lord for the government where everyone is the same irrespective of the office he or his parents occupies
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by oodua1stson: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
They are only doing this to distract you and make it look like we are all in it together.

You know how much connection a whole governor has? How about the nnpc depot? How about he sending his soldiers commando style to a filling station to buy fuel
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by ottohan: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Alariiwo:
GEJ loyalists at work trying to discredit the present administration.

All your plans will fail. Shameless "stakeholders"
Look at this one angry

So GEJ's loyalists are the ones in charge of NNPC
Or is GEJ's loyalist the minister of petroleum
Even after two years this one is still blaming GEJ angry
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by maleekberry: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lomprico2:

Blind or just plain stupid!
your daddy
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by adams123: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Shame!

Shame on this useless country.. Shame on Buhari..Shame on zombies..Shame on Buharis media cows(BMC). Shame on all those who voted this d3ad animal into power..Shame!!

what's your expectation...you want only the poor masses to feel it so that the government officials should have it in their door steps?
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Smartademu(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
The state dignity of this nation is being eroded systematically by this apc govt.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by toye440: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
dapsoneh:
Toooooooooo baaaaaaaad
Reason is simple; it was religiously motivated.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by nervorum: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Shame!

Bros calm down, so you don't rupture a blood vessel. We are in this for the long haul.

A people are deserving of the quality of leadership they get.

Our anger mostly does not translate to change in leadership. The seemingly literate Nigerian masses have retrograde amnesia when its time to exercise their power. We suddenly forget about core issues, bicker about 'shadows', and vote according to emotional dictate and ethno-religious leaning.

Its same story from the 1-million-man-march for Abacha till date!!

I'm not pessimistic, we have not seen the end, until the mechanism of leadership election changes. Only the people can enforce that change during elections.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by kings09(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Shame!

sarrki, liondeleo, deomelo, seunmsg, yarimo, mrhistorian, madridguy where art thou
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by nervorum: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
A few months into assumption of duties, the tell-tale signs of a failed govt was evident even to the blind, yet apologetics were on the trenches defending the obvious. As far as remarking that "PDP had 16years, pls give APC more time" . You'd be surprised not a few persons still hold that view. Nothing can be more ridiculous. SHAME!!

Good governance has measurable indices, our political membership or ethno-religious association cannot change that.

Evidently, this govt has failed (long ago sha, most NTA watchers are just getting to know).

Lets prepare now to get it right. Get your voters card ready. The dumbest of us cannot continue leading us.

1 Like

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by onyxo76(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
so even a whole state gov has no access to fuel, then what is my fate?

1 Like

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
atheist5:
I dont have any regrets in this life because its not my fault to be born Nigerian
who do we blame now?. God should have created both of us in Australia!
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by colossus91(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
we celebrate Xmas and not Christmas in Nigeria!!
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Jflex07(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Adukey:

Maybe the Nigeria you live in is cursed,not my Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by ibro360(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
PETROLEUM MINISTER YOU SEE YOURSELF

Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by LionDeLeo: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
kings09:
sarrki, liondeleo, deomelo, seunmsg, yarimo, mrhistorian, madridguy where art thou
Guy, you are unnecessarily spamming my mention.

Post whatsoever you want to post without disturbing others. If I'm on a thread and you feel like quoting me, fair enough, but spamming my mention upandan even on a thread is don't appear is just too disgusting and rather childish.

Besides, you have your "good" fellows, inform them if you wish, but I don't think I'm interested in you and your comments.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by kings09(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin
LionDeLeo:

Guy, you are unnecessarily spamming my mention.

Post whatsoever you want to post without disturbing others. If I'm on a thread and you feel like quoting me, fair enough, but spamming my mention upandan even on a thread is don't appear is just too disgusting and rather childish.

Besides, you have your "good" fellows, inform them if you wish, but I don't think I'm interested in you and your comments.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by Bullhari: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nevee:
Lol I used to think these guys have a mini tank at the government house where NNPC supplies them directly because I've never seen a governor's convoy buying fuel at any filling station.

yes they do. there is always a filling station for principal officers inside the government house or governors lodge.
Re: Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer by bejeria101(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Shame!

Zombies steer clear. Awon oponu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses / With Rescue Near, Boko Haram Stoned Kidnapped Girls To Death / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.