Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Domestic Violence - Man Batters Wife And Wards Regularly! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence - Man Batters Wife And Wards Regularly! (690 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence - Man Batters Wife And Wards Regularly! by Angeljay(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
Last night I was shocked and terrified as i watched my neighbour beat his ward mercilessly (with iron rod).
Since this neighbour moved in, we've always heard him wipe and beat the women in his household, but last night was actually the peak of it. He was beating his ward, then she ran out of the house, he chased her out and when he realised that the kicks and blows were not enough, he continued with a rod. My fellow nairalanders this is a young girl, i assume is between the ages of 16 and 20, what could she have done that deserved such treatment. I called my husband and told him it was too much and he asked me "what can i do about it? this is nigeria, where no practical law applies to domestic voilence" besides the neighbour seems to keep his things and household secret. Asides from the other weired things he does, this one really got to me. So, i am asking what do you do when you see your neighbour batter his wife and wards almost on a daily basis?

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules Of Love And Relationship / Why Do You Want To Get Married / In Search Of A Good Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.