Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) (17993 Views)

Ondo Rice Hits Market / Ondo Rice Hits Market / Talking Tomato With Human Face Causes Commotion In Mile 12 Market (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by ZAWs: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
fineboynl:
i still believe all these rice are imported. they only rebagged it. until i see pic of the farm harvest and processing of these rice.

Why don't you go and plant your own and flood the net with pictures.

Until you see where the rice is produced before you believe "as WHO na"?
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by Olume0702(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
This a welcome development, the state really need to tap into their agricultural potential
What I saw in ibaji during my service year is enough to feed the whole of Lagos.
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Rice is now the standard for Agricultural revolution.
Nigeria their country
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY USE TO DO? THEY WILL TELL THE RICE PACKAGING FACTORY THAT THEY WANT THE RICE TO BE PACKED IN A SPECIALLY DESIGN BAG FOR THE STATE, FROM THERE ON, THE REST NA LIES AND PROPAGANDA! Make them show you rice plantation, "babu "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Did he cultivate de rice ir he rebagged rice like his fellow mumu from Imo state. Yahaya bello get brain to produce rice?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by humilitynike: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
marooh:
Kogi! Kogi!! Kogiii!
If una governors continue the way he is treating u people abeg apply for change of state residents grin
At least apply for Borno or Imo it is better....

Borno will be better, abeg

1 Like

Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
marooh:
Kogi! Kogi!! Kogiii!
If una governors continue the way he is treating u people abeg apply for change of state residents grin
At least apply for Borno or Imo it is better....

Borno or Imo?

Abeg no make me vex.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Trustme2:
I tell you. Doubt me not. That rice was repackaged. It was done at night. Ha. God will surely judge this government. I was there the night this rice was being repackaged. I was in Lokoja that night to see a friend and that warehouse shares the same fence with my friend's house

Na real "height of lie" if ur account is anything to go by.

States seem to either be revolutionizing their Agric Programmes or getting better at hoodwinking their citizens.

God knows best sha .
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by uloewa: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kogi confluence rice was since Wada's time. Then you will see plantations, and the rice milling plant. This one is just repackaged rice that Bello has allocated billions to. God forbid for that Bello
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by marooh: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
humilitynike:
Borno will be better, abeg

Thanks for understanding
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Rice is now the standard for Agricultural revolution.
Nigeria their country

I wonder!
That shows the type of leaders we have. No fresh ideas.
Copy cat copy cat.
Rice rice rice.

Insulting.
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
bkool7:

Its good for a start . If it worked with rice others can follow.

Can you ppl ever applaud any positive result from this govt ?

Nobody is saying is bad development.
These governors should be more creative and industrious.
How do u explain the present trend?
Some should go into casava, pineapple, yam,maize or even beef(cow) production. That's how u diversify,and the people benefit more.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
too much of everything is not good..nah rice be the agricultural diversification govt dey introduced... where we have other staple crops.. I can mention over 100 farm produce that can fetch the country higher forex...... maize,cassava,sorghum, millet,cotton,plantain,banana, groundnut, yam,cocoa,kola,tiger nut, cashew,rubber,palm kernel, hard woods etc...all these abounds in Nigeria.. but we have blind leaders or I call them Short sighted crooks who only want to be lazy and dependent... give me 10 million Naira and I'll make one of these agricultural produce a goldmine...
Re: Kogi Confluence Rice Hits The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Wow, may God bless Buhari for the ban on unnecessary importation.
Meanwhile, Benue, the "food basket of the nation" be like...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Restaurants / Your worst Nigerian Food/dish? / Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Sweet Tasty Peanut Burger By Yourself In Just 4 Minu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.