Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) (18625 Views)

LASG Hails Compliance With Restriction Of Motorcycles And Tricycles / Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra / Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Okinqz01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good one.....
For here, have not seen my senator, house of rep or even state house of assembly....
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by takenadoh: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abeg who get that fake LV bag?
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Cherez: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sparkies85:
Anambra nwere mmadu.
Proud of you sir !
Unlike the buffoon politician from the land of skull miners that was distributing, lipton and gala to his people and for his mind him think say e go better for am .
Proudly anambrarian.
Bros, are you for real?
What happened to constituency projects that. will grow his district?
He is sharing rice and bike to "PARTY OFFICIALS" bro and not granting scholarships nor drawing projects ooo!
Please, we need to stop people like this in Anambra
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by kenevision(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Surely, he is eyeing a political position.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
xolocious:
Why Una too dey lie like this?
I was there live and direct, did u just say 200bikes and 600bags of rice

Hmmmmmm... U and lie Mohammed no different.

Politicians are liers.
Ogun government said he paid 13months salaries, but all lies
Rochas said that OBJ praised him at his birthday, but Baba said most of the bad advice he executed were from Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
roqrules04:
I wonder if this man can as well give his own children motorcycle to be riding as a means of livelihood
grin grin grin know he wouldn't, but nigerians are easily fooled and pleased so they wouldn't see it from your very good point of view.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Give them bread and circus and they will be easy to control cheesy

Nigerian Government is a bread and circus government
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Mulatta(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
When some people are thinking about banning okada this one is buying more. When will all this politician have sense
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Obdk: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
one business man for Nnewi don smile to bank after selling dem d bike
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by ripbubu: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
dermmy:
I dnt knw why these people distribute motorcycle who motorcycle and rice epp. Why not embark on a programme that would alleviate the poverty of the masses. Nigerian politicians distribute motorcycle to the masses but they don't want their children to become motorcyle riders.
shut up it better than nothing
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
i smiley
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by xolocious(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
supereagle:

Politicians are liers.
Ogun government said he paid 13months salaries, but all lies
Rochas said that OBJ praised him at his birthday, but Baba said most of the bad advice he executed were from Rochas.

Our bloggers aren't helping matters, they are becoming deceitful too by posting unverified news all in a bit to drive in traffic into their blogs. Change begins with them.
They've got to have a change in their mindset.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
dermmy:
I dnt knw why these people distribute motorcycle who motorcycle and rice epp. Why not embark on a programme that would alleviate the poverty of the masses. Nigerian politicians distribute motorcycle to the masses but they don't want their children to become motorcyle riders.
because if they alleviate poverty voters won't collect collect 200 naira again
Makes it harder to buy votes
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
dermmy:
so you want their children to be struggling because of you
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nasir123(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Teacher1776:
Hello Ladies and gentlemen, is this 2017 or 1917?
smiley Just asking smiley

Is it that our politicians lacked ideas, or they are just cruelly wicked?

Thank you.
That's the point.
I think its both(lacking ideas and wickedness).

And the worst of it is that most people here are jubilating for what I don't understand.
Its a pity.

Its better you take them through skill aquisition(even on agriculture) and give them some little loan to start up. That way the economy benefit more,not this bikes that will soon be ban.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Fezzolee: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
dermmy:
SEE YOUR VAGINA MOUTH WEN YOU USE DEY TALK SHIT, WHO YOUR COMMENT EPP? PEOPLE WITH BAD MOUTH, IF IGBO MAN DO GOOD, THEM TALK RUBBISH, IF E DO BAD, NA DIE, JUST GO TO BED N REST.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
engrchykae:
somewhere in the southwest,a politician is seeking for reelection by sharing lipton and gala.
If the beneficiaries don't want to operate okada,they can sell the motorcycles.

Yes am not saying is bad, is a great move
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2017
dermmy:

Better then act work...
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:16am On Dec 24, 2017
This is how to buy election.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by givememoney: 3:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Wot do ppl actually need;1. good health facility 2 asses health care. 2. Portable water 2 drink... Some wards don't ave kva transformers 2 give dem light.. This amenities can be provided by this legislatives but they choose rice, groundut oil motorcycle etc rice u will eat within some months it will finish...

Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by t2luv1: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Sparkies85:
Anambra nwere mmadu.
Proud of you sir !
Unlike the buffoon politician from the land of skull miners that was distributing, lipton and gala to his people and for his mind him think say e go better for am .
Proudly anambrarian.

NO shit. New Rules. A sucker is born every day.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by t2luv1: 4:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Sparkies85:
Anambra nwere mmadu.
Proud of you sir !
Proudly anambrarian.

NO s*hit. New Rules. A sucker is born every day.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by t2luv1: 5:01am On Dec 24, 2017
roqrules04:
I wonder if this man can as well give his own children motorcycle to be riding as a means of livelihood

Same people that gets N40 million every quarter for community development. I am speechless.
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by MightySparrow: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Stomach infrastructure or fight against hunger haram?
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by rasjam(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2017
We don't need motorcycle please give us job and pay salary... we buy does things by our self shocked
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
dynicks:
This guy surely nd truly deserves a statue in my state....orji roundabout would seem a perfect spot for it.....
No.... Relief market Junction, near Ekwem Arugo
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by dynicks(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bishops10:

No.... Relief market Junction, near Ekwem Arugo
bros i don dey reason that area since...be like say e go make sense to site'am there ghan......let me consult the minister for statue nd sculpture affairs....

Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2017
dynicks:
bros i don dey reason that area since...be like say e go make sense to site'am there ghan......let me consult the minister for statue nd sculpture affairs....
Hahaha
Re: Chinedu Obidigwe Distributes 200 Motorcycles And 600 Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Mazipaschal27(m): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: How Southwest Schemes To Take Over Power – Senator Ogunlewe / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari / DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.