Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" (37520 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year / Uriel Oputa Getting Married Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by zion69(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
It seems Dj Cuppy just figured out she is about to discover Mungo Park, LOL.

Following her post on Twitter today, she made known her interest in getting married coming 2018.
One thing I know is that a lot of big men will go after her, they will flaunt the unflauntable lol.

I just hope she use her head and seek advice from her pastor sha.
See her post below..

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/i-need-to-get-married-next-year-dj-cuppy-says/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by dafeyankee: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ohh

I thought she was married to her father's wealth already?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by zion69(m): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by nittroboy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Xerox01(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
we aff hear.... But must you tell us

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by vivypretty(f): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
is simple, get a guy, gv him money for ur bride price and place him on a monthly allowance

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by LesbianBoy(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
vivypretty:
is simple, get a guy, gv him money for ur bride price and place him on a monthly allowance

See brezz shocked shocked shocked

Chai....screams in chiwetalu agu's voice

**ala di nu di nu di**

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Who cares?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Threebear(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
relax your father will purchase a groom for you.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ I doubt if you can make a good wife!!!

No hating.... You're probably too "loose" and expensive for your suitors ∆

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Evablizin(f): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
undecided

HML in advance.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by IVORY2009(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
vivypretty:

is that wat u do shocked

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by vivypretty(f): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
IVORY2009:

is that wat u do shocked
.did u see any advert where am searching for a husband?
ur dumb question should end this 2017

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by IVORY2009(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
vivypretty:
.did u see any advert where am searching for a husband?
ur dumb question should end this 2017

Nigeria's always use question to answer question, not surprise, u need to change this coming 2018....

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Zoharariel:
Who cares?

cool

∆ Biggie smalls .... Make I steal your meme.... ∆

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Alwaysking: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
LesbianBoy:

See brezz shocked shocked shocked
Chai....screams in chiwetalu agu's voice
**ala di nu di nu di**
Mumu grin

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Settingz321(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pls marry me
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by rawpadgin(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Marry that ur crush wen u dey dance with na cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Jamexjulius(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by loadedvibes: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
I dey
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by bolt000(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
she's always in the news.
Them suppose seize this one phone.. her hands just dey parambulate, typing nonsense just to stay relevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Burgerlomo: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
I saw you in my dream say U be my wife, I saw you dey use DJ equipment and the name Otedola boldly written on your chest, abeg make una no think say it's because of money oo as that one nah small thing nah this emergency love matters grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by greatwhite(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Her selection process should be televised. Would love to see how rich people pick their partners.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Me too undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by kings09(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari is available
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by ProYouAdminsUK: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
ok, she can always marry my old uncle if she gets desparate.

btw if you the in uk and hoping to shop on Amazon visit our review site

review.ProYouServices.com
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by oshe111(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
This girl sef....
wats her problem

no wonder Anichebe milked her pusee n dumped her.....

SHE NO GET SENSE, JST FORTUNATE TO BE A BYE PRODUCT OF HER FADA'S MILK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
I hope you stay married the next year undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by stanliwise(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Zoharariel:
Who cares?
let's be truthful here, if she comes for u nkor.
You go still say who cares? wink
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by Idrismusty97(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
She is blowing the wine. Because it's too hot. smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Get Married Next Year" by YelloweWest: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ I doubt if you can make a good wife!!!

No hating.... You're probably too "loose" and expensive for you suitors ∆
Na she make wey your papa no get money?? undecided

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Efe Signs On Supersports Wall Of Champions / "I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.