Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (54247 Views)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by AishaBuhari: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
JON01:

.Guy you try Oo you single handedly dethrone Nwaamipkwe.. No be so life be #Baba for the Lies.
He's case is worse than NwaAmaikpe's. NwaChibuzor808 is a top Nairaland Scammer

Notice that every single time he makes a post, he deletes his moniker thereafter.

His real moniker is Nobody

1 Like

Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Mysselff2: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
So E money has a Tomato processing line.Hmmm knowing what it costs to put up one and the fact that it's actually a LEGITIMATE VERIFIABLE business, I commend E money on this feat

2 Likes

Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Zanas: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
I made a mistake of using that tomato brand for my 2nd child's 4th birthday ceremony last week. I was so disappointed and left in shock as I watched my guest queuing and fighting for the next in line to use the lavatory after they had destroyed the atmosphere with a series of obnoxious odour. If e no be gino or mama good please just use palm oil and grinded pepper to cook your jollof rice.
Guy u no well o. Laugh wan kill me here
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by summerky: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
I made a mistake of using that tomato brand for my 2nd child's 4th birthday ceremony last week. I was so disappointed and left in shock as I watched my guest queuing and fighting for the next in line to use the lavatory after they had destroyed the atmosphere with a series of obnoxious odour. If e no be gino or mama good please just use palm oil and grinded pepper to cook your jollof rice.

Hmm tin tomato causing obnoxious odour.. Ogamadam take am easy oooo
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Filmewell(f): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
If you believe that is just that tomatoes and no other factor e.g maggi,unwashed meat ,spices that's just a fallacy

1 Like

Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Obdk: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2017

afonja out of hate u claim ineptitude. just to hate Igbo
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by castrokins(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
All Those Who Are Usually Quick To Ask What He Does For A Living Una Don See?

1 Like

Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by slysteel: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
keep lying to yourself,we know una.
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by flackoFlint(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Christmas don don...at least someone can open Tin Tomatoes safely...ngwa Lalasticlala.... Come and see....biko no booking of space on my thread
stingy girl
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
So you were affected by the use of celebrity to promote a brand? Your case is a research topic
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Wyttcat: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
You don't need all the chemicals, just use enough fresh tomatoes and tatase and you will have all the flavor and color. Eating tin tomato is a no-no even in a country where their FDA has some regulations let alone Nigeria where nothing works. The star tomato is probably made of starch and red color with maybe 2% tomato, that's if it contains any tomatoes at all. The guy E money at-all-cost knew exactly what he was doing when he brought the containers of poison to the country only to deny it. Eat tomato paste at your own peril. If you need to add tin tomato to food, it's because you can't cook. My Christmas jollof rice was perfect without tomato paste. Can anyone tell me what happens to the tomatoes Italians used during their annual tomato fight? Haha! Your guess is as good as mine. They package it pee, poop and all in cans and send to goats in Africa to eat .

1 Like

Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by urbighead: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nice way to advertise a product and make it trend by using the power of social media to create awareness.
I didn't even knew fake 5 star tin tomatoes dey, talkless of Original. Shey Na for the public announcement to distance 5 star from d fake product Na him e money come dey pose inside kitchen dey fry tomatoes?
Anyway I don read am, nice marketing strategy, I go ask next time in d market for 5 star tin tomatoes with big nafdac number written on it.
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by winnah(f): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
9japrof:
First question is, is there anything like five star tomatoes? If yes ,is the brand from five star group owned by e money? If yes, why are you complaining of fake products? So are you trying to tell me that a whole consignment of tomatoes made its way into the country without him knowing

what are you saying���
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by amazinghomez09: 6:57am On Dec 27, 2017
and non of the people that cooked the rice tasted it before serving your guests abi?okooo
Re: E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) by Revolva(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Ogaranya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.