Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,611 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car (62806 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Governor Umahi And The Herdsmen Crisis Resolution / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by zoba88: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Happening Now:

Ebonyi State Governor, Chief Engr. David Nweze Umahi,Chairman of Innoson Group of Companies, Chief Innocent Chukwuma and the Chairman of Ibeto group, Chief Cletus Ibeto checking out a new special utility vehicle (G-Guard) produced in Nigeria by an Anambra born industrialist, Chief Innocent Chukwuma at a courtesy call on Chief  Cletus Ibeto by the Ebonyi State Governor, Chief Engr. (Dr.) David Nweze Umahi at his compound in Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/gov-umahi-and-cletus-ibeto-inspect-new.html?m=1

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by dafeyankee: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
How jail bros?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Evablizin(f): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
cheesy

Nice,life goes on,no matter what.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Nazzyauri(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Topccy007: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
No one can ruin Innoson. We need entrepreneurs like you in this Country.

Thanks to Gtb for increasing your popularity....

Merry xmas to all reasonable Nairalanders

387 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by SalamRushdie: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Why the name G Guard? Because Mercedes Benz already markets the anti ballistics version of it famous G wagon as the G Guard ..Abi na the OP form the name?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
When only one citizen from the 5% region is more innovative and versatile than a vegetable and his minions from the 95% parasitic region. More grease and grace to the works of your hands Chief Innocent Chukwuma. God bless Innoson Motors
#proudlyfivepercent

258 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good one, make this man just try make car of 700k. I know is not easy but make him try

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
fugly

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Evablizin(f): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jibril659:
fugly
Very very,but i want to see your bicycle.

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Evablizin:
getaway u

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Nightking04(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jibril659:
fugly
Evablizin:
seconded

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by kinibigdeal(m): 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
FreddyKruger:
When only one citizen from the 5% region is more innovative and versatile than a vegetable and his minions from the 95% parasitic region. More grease and grace to the works of your hands Chief Innocent Chukwuma. God bless Innoson Motors
#proudlyfivepercent

Have you heard of Proforce in ogun state?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by eagleeye2: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
I trust the car is made rugged for our roads. #Nkeabunkeanyi

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by quinnboy: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin
Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Evablizin(f): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jibril659:
getaway u
Tell me from which direction?

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Show us there products?? We don't know proforce!! Abi dem get factory

36 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by DrToche: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
we can do better than this...kudos to innoson
Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by slyfox35(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Igbo made car, the quality must surely be like Igbo made cloth, shoe and sandals

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by dynicks(m): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
I sight NCAN members diving in to check names, regions nd as well to make comments.....they never disappoint..

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by okachie1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Gbam
Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by obidevine(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Proforce equips cars with bulletproof. They don't couple or make cars

10 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by humilitypays(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cool, China started from copying European and American technologies and from there their engineers learnt the working principles of various European techs and with time they were able to start designing their own technologies and even bringing new innovations.

Please IVM, continue....keep up with what you are doing and invest in indigenous technicians and engineers to give them the opportunity to learn the tricks and just in few decades to come, we will have our own tech

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by cantok(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Soon FAWOL YANSH GO OPEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by kinibigdeal(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
cowleg:

Show us there products?? We don't know proforce!! Abi dem get factory
Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by rafabenitez: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
The sun must surely Rise,Biafra will be free.Good one our son.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by Badgers14: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
;Dtv
Re: Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car by peacemara54(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.