Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (61058 Views)

Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Michael Dapaah 'Big Shaq' Visits Ghana After 9 Years, Shares Pic With Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by femi4: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Spidermon:

Skrrrrr....pa pa pa pa grin
I tell her mans not hot

I tell her man's not hot

The girl told me "take off your jacket"

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by unofficialapple: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
2000viewsNg:
I Almost Slept With Big Shaq – Toke Makinwa

Media personality Toke Makinwa, has made a surprising confession on her Instagram Live session.
According to the OAP, she almost slept with rapper Big Shaq of the popular ‘Mans not hot’ track.
Watch her below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e70dmYAeaKY
Is she yellow or orange?

Confused being
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by tribalistseun: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
biacan:
That guy looks disgusting........ WTF did I hear you say you almost slept with him........? Toke where is your class don't bring yourself so low.......he has nothing to offer rather than that money which I'm willing to partake in....... and dump his sorry ass

Meanwhile

don't quote me I think I'm having fever due to the previous bashing
which class toke get??

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Kronical(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Toke.. I usually don't give a fukc about your inability to close em legs but you made me give one today..

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by macof(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doesnt make sense. Big Shaq is not even a real person, he is a comic rapper character played by Micheal Dapaah
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2017
PhonePlanet:

you are saying rubbish!

he is popular worldwide! even wizkid is not as popular as him right now. he is paid heavily to appear in TV/Radio/Youtube shows and also had his own show called "Big Shaq and friends". "Man's Not Hot" music video currently has 133,284,636 views (Copy and paste from youtube). that is One hundred and thirty-three million views. No Nigerian music artiste has up to that ever! and YouTube pays content creators for views. so imagine youtube pays Micheal Dapaah (Big Shaq) $5 per 1,000 views, which is an average, in total that is $666,423.18 which equals N239,579,133.21 and you said he does not have money? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? are you okay? N239million is the total net worth of some men you refer to as "rich men"
lets not get personal but have you totaled ALL of WizKid's videos into that equation? because collectively, he definitely has more than 133 M views and I know Wiz does not have up to 200M net worth so I doubt that your calculus baba...YouTube views don't translate to that much money.. If so then Luis Fonsi will be the richest man in the world because he currently has the most views on YouTube but still you have probably never heard of him.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by PhonePlanet(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
lets not get personal but have you totaled ALL of WizKid's videos into that equation? because collectively, he definitely has more than 133 M views and I know Wiz does not have up to 200M net worth so I doubt that your calculus baba...YouTube views don't translate to that much money.. If so then Luis Fonsi will be the richest man in the world because he currently has the most views on YouTube but still you have probably never heard of him.
first I said wizkid has never hit that many views on a single video which is fact! that's Michael Dapaah views on man's not hot only, that is not the only video on his channel o! Michael Daapah even has more subscribers than wizkid. WizkidVevo has 284k subscribers | Micheal Dapaah has 629k. type Micheal on google or anywhere, after Jackson is Dapaah. almost every one is featuring big Shaq in their show and when they do, it trends!! in one year only o. he has been to the breakfast show, beats 1 with Ebro, Genius(these guys barely get a million views on each video but guess who gave them 10million views on his interview video?), even shows I've never heard off but because it is big Shaq, it would trend. they even played man's not hot on jimmy kimmel. the guy has made more than enough money to be considered very rich!!! and he did it in just 4 months.

Luis Fonsi? I have heard oh him obviously and because you never have never heard of someone does not mean the person cannot be rich where he is ... being rich does not mean your most be a celebrity and you cannot use level of fame to judge how rich someone is. Luis Fonsi will not be paid by youtube directly because his video is under VEVO, so its Sony that gives him his share of the deal he signed. youtube will pay to sony. have you heard of pew die pie? no! e sure me. does it mean he is not rich? NO! he is the richest and highest earning youtube. way richer than KSI that bought a Lamborghini off youtube alone. even MKBHD drives a Tesla, they are many other full-time YouTubers that are as rich, if not richer than some of your celebrities. Michael Dapaah is a YouTuber before big Shaq blew. Youtube pays him directly to his account.

stop judging wealth by fame in Nigeria. if i said cassper nyovest was richer than olamide now, what would you say?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by alen4smith(m): 4:05am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
That guy looks disgusting........ WTF did I hear you say you almost slept with him........? Toke where is your class don't bring yourself so low.......he has nothing to offer rather than that money which I'm willing to partake in....... and dump his sorry ass

Meanwhile

see this one self dey talk of class

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by QuietHammer(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2017
PhonePlanet:

first I said wizkid has never hit that many views on a single video which is fact! that's Michael Dapaah views on man's not hot only, that is not the only video on his channel o! Michael Daapah even has more subscribers than wizkid. WizkidVevo has 284k subscribers | Micheal Dapaah has 629k. type Micheal on google or anywhere, after Jackson is Dapaah. almost every one is featuring big Shaq in their show and when they do, it trends!! in one year only o. he has been to the breakfast show, beats 1 with Ebro, Genius(these guys barely get a million views on each video but guess who gave them 10million views on his interview video?), even shows I've never heard off but because it is big Shaq, it would trend. they even played man's not hot on jimmy kimmel. the guy has made more than enough money to be considered very rich!!! and he did it in just 4 months.

Luis Fonsi? I have heard oh him obviously and because you never have never heard of someone does not mean the person cannot be rich where he is ... being rich does not mean your most be a celebrity and you cannot use level of fame to judge how rich someone is. Luis Fonsi will not be paid by youtube directly because his video is under VEVO, so its Sony that gives him his share of the deal he signed. youtube will pay to sony. have you heard of pew die pie? no! e sure me. does it mean he is not rich? NO! he is the richest and highest earning youtube. way richer than KSI that bought a Lamborghini off youtube alone. even MKBHD drives a Tesla, they are many other full-time YouTubers that are as rich, if not richer than some of your celebrities. Michael Dapaah is a YouTuber before big Shaq blew. Youtube pays him directly to his account.

stop judging wealth by fame in Nigeria. if i said cassper nyovest was richer than olamide now, what would you say?
I thought Nigerian celebs were rich until I started watching the videos of Mo vlogs, a school dropout who vlogs full time on YouTube.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by franklingud(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
grin grin grin
This girl is really stupid oo!

cheesy grin

You never can tell. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by highbeekeys(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2017
did she say RAPPER big shaq?
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by EmmySparky(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
u are correct but who doesnt know fonsi...despacito is the song of the moment...
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Leonyluiz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
What makes you people think Big Shaq has money? He's not even a real rapper, he is a struggling comedian who sang a song as a joke and it unexpectedly blew up..He doesn't have jack money. Toke just hear 'London rapper' and automatically spread her legs Smh..naija women.

Big Shaq is worth $1m ... and he doesnt have money? do you have a quater of that?
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by 2000viewsNg(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2017
lol
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Ugosample(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
QuietHammer:

I thought Nigerian celebs were rich until I started watching the videos of Mo vlogs, a school dropout who vlogs full time on YouTube.

Considering where they come from

Hell yea they are very rich
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
PhonePlanet:

OK..makes sense. BTW I do know pewDiePie. Used to watch his videos a lot.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Leonyluiz:

Big Shaq is worth $1m ... and he doesnt have money? do you have a quater of that?
I don't know what is wrong with people on this Nairaland always taking things so personal. Is 'Big Shaq' your brother? Why does it pain you so much if I say he doesn't have money to the extent you have to ask how much I have? Who do you know I am that I don't have a quarter of a million dollars? You think everyone yarning with you on this faceless forum is your mate? Oga better align your brain well oh.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Leonyluiz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
I don't know what is wrong with people on this Nairaland always taking things so personal. Is 'Big Shaq' your brother? Why does it pain you so much if I say he doesn't have money to the extent you have to ask how much I have? Who do you know I am that I don't have a quarter of a million dollars? You think everyone yarning with you on this faceless forum is your mate? Oga better align your brain well oh.

oh i see... mr. matured... i will ask respectfully... do you have a quater of a quater of big shaq's money Fool... talking about mate... do you know me??.. its a public forum... you are the one taking it p... that question i asked was meant to be a joke.. get over it..
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by 2000viewsNg(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
lol..you guys ehn
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Leonyluiz:

oh i see... mr. matured... i will ask respectfully... do you have a quater of a quater of big shaq's money Fool... talking about mate... do you know me??.. its a public forum... you are the one taking it p... that question i asked was meant to be a joke.. get over it..
get a long iron rod and phuck your mother to death. Bastard who needs your jokes..if you see me in real life you will not even speak.. drop your number here and let me holla at you if you're so sure you're a big man. Sucking big shaqs dick like a fool. Go to hell
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by ashawopikin(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
biacan:

Meanwhile

don't worry if him catch u, him go show u pepper

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Leonyluiz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
get a long iron rod and phuck your mother to death. Bastard who needs your jokes..if you see me in real life you will not even speak.. drop your number here and let me holla at you if you're so sure you're a big man. Sucking big shaqs dick like a fool. Go to hell

gringringringringringringringringrin. EE pain am oooooooo.... gringrin. What did my mom do to u... she is enjoying the life of her head in naija. and why would i drop my number... so you can be stalking me and begging for money abi as it is obvious your broke ass aint got shit anyways... gringringrin
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Leonyluiz:

gringringringringringringringringrin. EE pain am oooooooo.... gringrin. What did my mom do to u... she is enjoying the life of her head in naija. and why would i drop my number... so you can be stalking me and begging for money abi as it is obvious your broke ass aint got shit anyways... gringringrin
Drop your number lets meet in real life and see if you will have the guts to open your yeast infected mouth to my face..I know your type, people like you are loudmouths on the internet but turn to gentle mice when you meet the person face to face. Ode oshi, I don't blame you, is it not me that gave you time.

And the correct spelling is 'you're' not your olodo
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by Leonyluiz(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
Drop your number lets meet in real life and see if you will have the guts to open your yeast infected mouth to my face..I know your type, people like you are loudmouths on the internet but turn to gentle mice when you meet the person face to face. Ode oshi, I don't blame you, is it not me that gave you time.

And the correct spelling is 'you're' not your olodo

nawa ooo why are you taking it p na?? Trust me man if i was in naija... i would be happy to drop my number and have my homies Bleep you up... i personally dont engage in cock fights.... got people for that... the fact that you were so eager to bring my mom into the mix really potrays that dumbass maturity you been claiming.. better go do something better... or we could continue this... gringringringrin you replies are epic and really funny

and i actually meant "your" not you're..... See... me i will not back down... i be omo naija toh sure... we dont back down from nothing... hahahahahaha. cheers bro
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" by desmonddecency(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
This rubbish should end this 2017. Am serious, i dont want to see this kind of shit in 2018....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.