Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Adekunle Gold Speaks On His Relationship With Adesua Etomi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Speaks On His Relationship With Adesua Etomi (877 Views)

Yomi Gold Speaks Out As Mosh Accuses Him Of Having An Affair With Wife / Adekunle Gold Speaks On Dating Adesua Etomi (see Interesting Details) / Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Speaks On His Relationship With Adesua Etomi by rhonard(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Few months ago, singer Adekunle Gold shared a tweet asking Adesua Etomi to be his girlfriend to which the actress responded to by saying she will agree to his proposal if he can get 50,000 re-tweets.

The relationship between Adesua and Banky W had not been made known to the public while Adekunle Gold was working on getting the re-tweets only for her to announce her engagement to Banky W. According to Saturday Beats, the singer in an interview claimed it was a joke and people shouldn’t have taken his tweet serious.

He disclosed that; “People do not know if Adesua is just my friend. They wouldn’t know if my tweet was just banter or if it was real. I guess a lot of people thought it was real and I was asking Adesua out online. Why would I do that? We were just joking and she is my friend

"I even tweeted when she got engaged that I’d not even got the 50, 000 re-tweets she asked for and she was already engaged. It was just banter but I guess people see what they want to see. Adesua and I never dated; we were/are just friends. “If we had dated, I would have definitely worked towards marrying her. I mean, who would not want to marry Adesua That is ‘if’ we had dated but that was never the case.” The singer, also revealed that he is already thinking about marriage but he is not being pressured to get married.

The sensational artist also revealed that he is in a relationship but did not disclose if it was with Simi, though it’s being alleged that he is dating the singer. He said, “I am also thinking of marriage because I am a family man. Already, I have a girlfriend but I would not tell you if she is in this industry. I don’t have to tell you if I am dating Simi or not. I cannot reveal my girlfriend’s identity because it could be that she does not want to be known. It could be that I want that aspect of my life to be a secret. People know and love me because of my music. I cannot be married for 10 years and people would not eventually find out. When the time is right, everyone would know who my love interest is. Let’s assume that I am dating Simi, what if it does not work out? I’d love to keep that part of my life secret.” Talking about his show, ‘One Night Stand with Adekunle Gold’, the singer hinted that girls would likely go haywire especially when he serenades them with his love songs.

“I tagged my show, One Night Stand with Adekunle Gold and the 79th Element. I know that when a person hears ‘ one night stand’, the next thing that comes to mind is intimacy. The truth is that there would be so many girls at my show. I would be playing love songs that would put people in the mood and don’t be surprised when the ladies start removing their bras,” the singer said

1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Speaks On His Relationship With Adesua Etomi by biacan(f): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
I love his songs but he talks too much which not good for a man like him
Re: Adekunle Gold Speaks On His Relationship With Adesua Etomi by Oye0404(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
I had always felt it was a banter, but even if it was real den its too late cos Banky has taken over.
Simi seems perfect for him, but who knows they may just be friends well

(1) (Reply)

Contradiction Trails Mercyaigbe's Birthday As She Turn 40 Today, January 1, 2018 / My Next Relationship In 2018 Will Be Based On Blood Covenant / 2face, Annie Idibia Having Fun With Their Kids As They Go On Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.