Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Cinema Launches In Oshogbo, Osun State On January 1st, 2018 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cinema Launches In Oshogbo, Osun State On January 1st, 2018 (3999 Views)

Amazon Prime Video Launches In Nigeria / Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cinema Launches In Oshogbo, Osun State On January 1st, 2018 by Dotmanroy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
For your perusal

OSOGBO CINEMA 2018
The Grand Opening

A superb experience that's going to cruise you down the 2018 route is ready at the park. Really cause how fun you enjoy the first day of the year memorably matters!

7Eleven Cinema, in the interest of entertaining you, then delightedly presents to you a movie movement that will be unfolding on the 1st of January, 2018 in Osogbo, the capital of the state of Osun.

Now to really have a good landing in 2018, we at 7Eleven Cinema can't wait to welcome you with The WEDDING PARTY (Part Two) plus ...!!!

Did that just widen your lens? Oh! Yes. It's the second part of the Wedding Party.
Do we need to tell you about the movie? Sorry, we won't like to interrupt your anticipation; The wedding party part 2 and its "awww and hahaha" indicators. Just come let it please the merriment! The first part made you WO? Sorry you are going skrrrrrrrrrrr on the second level.

So come with your loved ones to laugh off the worries of 2017 and embrace the adorable moments 2018 got for you.

Venue: Ripples Hotel, Osogbo (with free parking space)
Date: Monday, 1st January, 2018.
Time: 2pm
Tickets: #500 regular; #2000 VIP; #5000 VVIP.

Pick up tickets are available at the following places;
Ripples Hotel, Osogbo.
Captain Cook Restaurant, Osogbo.
Ace Supermarket, Osogbo.
Checkers, Osogbo.
Nice Computers, Osogbo.

Enquiries:
Dotun on +2348131254864
Lanre on +2348135389388