Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) (1432 Views)

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe / Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Wizkid Featured In Beyonce The Gift Album, Trends In UK - Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by fingard02k(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mavin Act, Reekado Banks is under-fire on Twitter for insulting a fan after the fan asked a question regarding his Concert.

The fan, Mubarak with twitter handle @dotishar asked if there’s anyone at the Reekado Banks concert probably to hook up with the but Reekado Banks kinda got it twisted and reacted to the post in a different manner.

The Singer later apologized to the fan after people had attacted him.

See the tweets below

SEE MORE TWEETS FROM NIGERIANS >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/reekado-banks-under-fire-for-insulting-a-fan-on-twitter-photos/

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nothing to see here, just the typical everyday nonsense nigerian yeyebrity.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
All these yoruba singers. Always vulgar and fowl mouthed . From olamide to lil kesh and now this. Let them learn to be decent like psquare, chidinma and naeto c. Not all songs must be about big yansh and sex. They are the ones spoiling the Nigerian entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
It's true tho, they ignore praises most times and go for the ones that criticize.
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
twisted eyes
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by roarik(f): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
reeky tom tom..
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Pappyto: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Reeky Standard.
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by dkronicle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Only wizzy businesa concern me
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
The same people that hold the ladder for you to climb up can also leave it for you to fall down..That is what most of these celebrities don't know.

He thought it was the usual jab ,..He apologized because the fan tweeted about the ticket he purchased at his concert. Characteristics of a smart business man.

Nor apologize na. Na only you go attend your show next year..
Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
AMEN
synanza1:
A Nigerian teacher was
sent to China to
teach....The first day he
entered the class, he
decided to call attendance.
He called d first
name, "Sheng", a student
stood up and
answered "present sir". He
called the second
name "chu muon ",
another student answered
"present sir".Suddenly he
sneezed "hatchia".
One student seated at the
corner stoop up and said,
"present sir". He
surprisingly exclaimed,
"hmmm". All the students
shouted "absent
sir".At this moment, he got
confused and said,
"Chai".
Three students
immediately stood up and
said,"which of us sir".The
teacher became
even more confused and asked,
"what is wrong"??
A student stood up and
answered," sir, I am not
wrong. I am called Wong "
Now the teacher
could not help it but laughed
out" hahaha...... A girl
stood up and answered,
"present sir". The
teacher collapsed with
laughter.
I SEE YOU
LAUGHING, SO
SHALL YOU LAUGH ALL
THROUGH THE REMAINING
DAYS OF 2017.
cheesycheesycheesy

I prefer reading this joke than that yeyebrity post.

Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by synanza1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
A Nigerian teacher was
sent to China to
teach....The first day he
entered the class, he
decided to call attendance.
He called d first
name, "Sheng", a student
stood up and
answered "present sir". He
called the second
name "chu muon ",
another student answered
"present sir".Suddenly he
sneezed "hatchia".
One student seated at the
corner stoop up and said,
"present sir". He
surprisingly exclaimed,
"hmmm". All the students
shouted "absent
sir".At this moment, he got
confused and said,
"Chai".
Three students
immediately stood up and
said,"which of us sir".The
teacher became
even more confused and asked,
"what is wrong"??
A student stood up and
answered," sir, I am not
wrong. I am called Wong "
Now the teacher
could not help it but laughed
out" hahaha...... A girl
stood up and answered,
"present sir". The
teacher collapsed with
laughter.
I SEE YOU
LAUGHING, SO
SHALL YOU LAUGH ALL
THROUGH THE REMAINING
DAYS OF 2017.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Under Fire For Insulting A Fan On Twitter (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
The Reekado Banks self cry i pity him career them wan finish am for Twitter.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Famous Now,nobody Talk To Me"lady Boasts After Seeing Chris Brown / #bbnaija Can't Stop Watching. Ahneeka Is Hot Abeg!! / Four Guys Regina Daniels Have Dated This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.