Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured (22695 Views)

Lilian Afegbai's Mother, DPO Carol Afegbai Accused Of Killing, Burying Student / Birthday Party In Lushi, Bauchi Turns Bloody, 3 Die, 8 Injured, 75 Arrested / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by steppin: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hi
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
The US and UK warned its citizens In Nigeria to stay away from crowded places malls and churches during this period. They plan to attack Abuja too,please we should all be careful
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by lawalosky(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
morikee:
How comes i am not aware of the incident RIP to the Dead
because the news is fake
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nothernstar: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Religion of piss again.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
i bet he shout ALLAH AKBAR before kill them, peace loving fella 79 virgins waiting for u in hell

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Texas042: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kaduna sha...

1 Like

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
religion of piss people at work

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by stevesharon: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
Y can't they allow the Christians celebrate in peace?? Rip to the dead!

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
stevesharon:
Y can't they allow the Christians celebrate in peace?? Rip to the dead!
we can't go to church any, just like Christians in Arab countries

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nyabinghi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
A God that can't save his people from gunmen is that a god, noise making hypocritical sheepies blame Islam for their God's ineptitude, mention me negatively and sango kill u
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by FRESHG(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
angry
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by sanandreas(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
May their soul rest in peace. May the terrorists never know peace.
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by sanandreas(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
nyabinghi:
A God that can't save his people from gunmen is that a god, noise making hypocritical sheepies blame Islam for their God's ineptitude, mention me negatively and sango kill u

You need to go for check up

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
Religion of piss at works, agents of a maniacal psychopath that raped a girl called Aisha at the age of six and also bleeped his dead mentor-aunt in her grave.
He must've been nursing the silent wish of raping the aunt but for fear of what people might say. Her death gave him the opportunity to sex a corpse and told his followers it's okay to do that.

Some religion !

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nyabinghi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
sanandreas:

You need to go for check up
have u gone for ur own check
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Phoniex23: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
RIP to the dead...
But FHOGOE will catch dem...

To trade card tap the link on my signature... Thanks
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by sanandreas(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
nyabinghi:
have u gone for ur own check

Ignored
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
It happened in El Rufai's state. Coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nyabinghi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
sanandreas:

Ignored
your papa left ball, you son of a bitch
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Kooldon(f): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
You Taught Us To Always Turned The Right Cheek When The Left Is Slapped.
Can I Do Ds If My Close Relatives Are Involved?
We Look Like Cowards Cos Of D Love Of Christ But For How Long Will These Persists?
Picking Arms To Revenge Wont Be Bad But Lord We Need More Of Grace To Resist Temptation
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by Chachangi: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
nyabinghi:

And who is "Sango" to you? A god that has saved you from being killed by terrorists? Some deity you don't believe exist but you can summon to kill people that don't agree with your opinion?

Please, tell us who Sango is to you.

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nyabinghi(m): 2:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Chachangi:

And who is "Sango" to you? A god that has saved you from being killed by terrorists? Some deity you don't believe exist but you can summon to kill people that don't agree with your opinion?

Please, tell us who Sango is to you.

Merry Christmas!
sango is that god of thunder that killed your fore fathers
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by givememoney: 2:49am On Dec 24, 2017
I am h I left religion long time ago and I have come to see and view the world as it is and not as its designed for humans to see....

emancipate yourselves from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds-bob Marley

how many lives have we lost in this world because of religion-unknown

I left religion I discovered I can heal mentally ill people..but all through then I leave everything for God which to me stops making sense at a time...

rip to the dead..

check my profile

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by BetaThings: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2017
hatchy:
Na wa o!

Fulani terrorists on the prowl but you people are afraid to report it the way it is for fear of the Dullard of Aso Rock.

Continue the killing of Christians but your time up is very near.

When Jukun and Tivs fight, why do you regard it as ethnic clash?
Why do you believe that every Fulani is a Muslim?
Why do you believe that Bororo Fulanis (the most vicious) whose women go around topless are Muslims?
Why do Fulani cattle rustlers kill regular cattle-owing Fulanis?

You are being used
Fulanis fight Jukun
Jukun fight Tiv
So why is one religious and the other tribal and the three not ethnic groups?
Infact Fulani fight Fulani over cattle matter
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nobsalis: 5:58am On Dec 24, 2017
hatchy:
Na wa o!

Fulani terrorists on the prowl but you people are afraid to report it the way it is for fear of the Dullard of Aso Rock.

Continue the killing of Christians but your time up is very near.

U ain't there and I guess u dint see d shooter also so how do you know he is a Fulani #Stereotype
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nobsalis: 6:00am On Dec 24, 2017
hisgrace090:
May they never go un-ponish.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by nobsalis: 6:01am On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Allahu Akbar

Your mama
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2017
Islamic the religion of bombing into pieces, continue your end is near. I blame Christian who kick against killing in the name of religion, if not It wouldn't take for a seconds to finish U all. Yeye religion (Cult)

1 Like

Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Ozubulu killing come to mind... when I said this is Fulani style game they will call me tribalist
Re: Gunman Attacks Christmas Carol In Kaduna; 4 People Killed And 8 Injured by mespusinglez(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2017
WRONG INFORMATIONS ALWAYS SHOWN BY THE MEDIA.....
#Bleep THOSE WHO DON'T WANNA LET WE CHRISTIANS BE!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-policeman Who Impersonated Daisy Danjuma To Defraud Buhari’s Children Speaks / Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu's Killers Still Call His Members With His Phone / Police Arrest Another Kidnapper In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.