Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' (31547 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by vioment: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
All those bikes on the road should have been given a fine/ticket. They should have been dedicated bike paths to eliminate excuse. Nigeria is not totally hopeless but when you dey play match and person score you 10 and you get one, is not time for over celebration, exactly what our leaders do. It is time for strong and intelligent minds to lead Nigeria, outside of the usa, there is no way any country should have better standard of living than us, and i only give the usa props because of their diversity. We are supposed to be in the current day china's position economically and infra structurally. God help us because we are getting weaker to try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by muller101(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

On behalf of afonjas both home and abroad we hereby reject her and offer her to her paymasters up north. gringrin Sai baba Oooo. gringrin

Eku petirol skarcity oooO. gringrin

Where are the BMCs? Are they on vacation?

Or there Mumu don do too. gringrin
on behalf of those from the north and those residing in the north we reject her and hereby forward her to Libya.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Balkan(m): 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
How does this relate to the fuel scarcity in the nation?
Is this woman stupid or is she making an extra effort to be stupid?
On behalf of every igbo, I disown Laurette onochie, I give her to the Afonjas.
that Onochie is not Igbo. She is from Ukwuani. The fake Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Threebear(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
nurshah:

On behalf of afonjas which iam not but have livedwoth [s]for years,allow me to sat may the thunder of Ogun fire yo[/s]u for sending her to afonjas
The only person fire of ogun will fire is the proprietor, who issued you your first school leaving certificate. Your English can awaken Lazarus and send him back into coma.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by seguno2: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
if u have Laureta Onochie in ur family lineage wil ur life be this miserable? If ur mother ever reached half of Onochie's achievement u wil not be this poor

Who did this to you?
Again, I ask, na who do you this thing?
Abeg, quickly look for the person and ask to be freed. 2018 is around the corner, no carry am with you enter the new year oh.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by olureignforever: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:

The only person fire of ogun will fire is the proprietor, who issued you your first school leaving certificate. Your English can awaken Lazarus and send him back into coma.

SAVAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Ikemefuna44: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
if u have Laureta Onochie in ur family lineage wil ur life be this miserable? If ur mother ever reached half of Onochie's achievement u wil not be this poor
Mister, you have a very poor sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by delightz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
EWAagoyin:
How can I go on a date with just #500 I need advice please... Thanks
Dont go
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Pappyto: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
raker300:
vulture
How is it doing you? Hope all is well?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by anitapreeti(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

Is ur mother still alive?

Am certain she died during ur birth,so no motherly care whatsoever,My condolence, kpele.

Gosh!! This is bad....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nasir123(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:

She's simply telling you that if the marketers, NUPENG and all of us start to do the right thing,we wount be having fuel scarcity in this country.

Don't forget that some of u are diverting and hoarding this products just to satisfy your personal greed.
Bad people everywhere.

God help is all.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Neddyogu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
EWAagoyin:
How can I go on a date with just #500 I need advice please... Thanks
Only N500? Ur own strong oo. Oya just invite her to ur crib and buy her akara grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Nasir123(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
princechurchill:
I find it fuckry to tell someone i share the same ethnicity with that woman

Evil minds set.
Envy.
Jealousy.
That's what drive some of u.

I will advice people like u to shut d fkk up! and tell us your contribution to ur tribe.

Nigeria must move forward.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Emvico34: 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
NLbully:
Lubbish, Jakujaku something

I want to do Yahoo Yahoo
angry
pls help me. I want to join in the business i will pay you any amount when i succeeded pls help me if you know the way. I can do anything to join
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by NLbully(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Emvico34:

pls help me. I want to join in the business i will pay you any amount when i succeeded pls help me if you know the way. I can do anything to join
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by jconsulting(f): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
In Nigeria when people are in position of power they always forget that a day will come that they will be out
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by gregyboy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
muller101:
on behalf of those from the north and those residing in the north we reject her and hereby forward her to Libya.

on behalf of my edo brothers in libya i urgently urge the rejection of miss onochie to afaghanistan and her perpetuator buhari

and i hereby put nigeria on amazon for 1 billion dollars

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Emvico34: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
NLbully:
holla on whatapp 070 six 2 4 one 0 one 8 8
can i send you an email?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Cyynthialove(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
raker300:
vulture
Is this the latest name ?. Una no go kill person for this forum oo

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by NLbully(m): 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Emvico34:

can i send you an email?
olaoyeabiodun13@gmail.com
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Emvico34: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
NLbully:
olaoyeabiodun13@gmail.com
thanks. I will send you a message now
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by room089: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
Aunty o!

If Nigeria was that orderly, then why the introduction of WAI by Buhari and Idiagbon?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Iseoluwani: 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pappyto:

We don't want!
Afonjas don't relate with pigs.

Like this

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by donpharaoh1: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Settingz321:
young man you should wish she's ur mother or sister by now
[color=#006600][/color]

I’m sorry for you because of the way you think and reason ..as you no get shame for your village naso you dey think same of other people from your ethnic .. your must father must be mr Ali Mohammed and your mom be Lauretta
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by givememoney: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mrs Nkechi was going to the market where she happened to meet Fr Patrick.

Fr Pat: "Hey you are Nkechi that I got you married in St Joseph" When I was posted there".

"Yes Father" Says Nkechi.

"How is your husband Eche and the little ones ?"

"Husband is fine But so far no children".

Fr. Pat: "Don't worry child I'm going to Rome next week will light a candle for you there."

"Thank you Fr. Pat."

After some years Fr. Pat happens to meet Nkechi again.

"So Nkechi how's everything and What about the little ones."

"Yes Fr I have had Three sets of twins and two singles Total 8 kids".

Fr Pat: Wonderful" Where is your husband I want to see him??

“Oh He's gone to Rome to blow off that candle"
May God give you double blessings this season. I will see you in 20

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Settingz321(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
donpharaoh1:
[color=#006600][/color]

I’m sorry your must father must be mr Ali Mohammed and your mom be Lauretta

pls what's this one saying now

Pls learn English first
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by stieyven(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pappyto:
We don't want! Afonjas don't relate with pigs.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by stieyven(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pappyto:
We don't want! Afonjas don't relate with pigs.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by Ramicent: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2017
This woman is an apology.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by baysol: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2017
princechurchill:
I find it fuckry to tell someone i share the same ethnicity with that woman
....because you parasitic flat heads are the number indesciplined lot. Potopoto pigs from the yeast wetin special about you empty barrels self. Someone jeje post some image of lagos befor igbo infest lagos how orderly and sane it was una begin they make noise like pigs what a waste to be joined with igbos alias potopoto people of nigeria.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Shares A Photo Of Nigeria 'before Indiscipline' by emmie14: 1:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:
She is on track. We are suffering under Buhari corruption fight . Buhari also introduced war against indiscipline in 1984 with austerity measures and the story wasn't different from the experience of today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.