Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (77749 Views)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

Small wonder you are a trumpanzee.

FFK is an illiterates idea of an intellectual,
Just like trump is a paupers idea of a rich man,
And a wimps idea of an alpha male.

No need to guess which boxes you tick.
Are you also into birds that sing for food? That's what Obj the man who made your riff-raff Cambridge graduate, had to say about him.

FFK - Cambridge graduate

Trump - Wharton school of finance graduate

Dear sir, what are your own educational qualifications?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by emmie14: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
in case u don't know, am not a politician but I don't mind becoming one for the betterment of my beloved country....let's hear out Ur own strategies.....what makes u different from our senators always supporting motions with no contributions, but to pack money money in Ghana must goes after every meeting...
daft
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:

FFK - Cambridge graduate

Trump - Wharton school of finance graduate

Dear sir, what are your own educational qualifications?

Common naija University. I was not born with silver spoons out of both orifices.

Or are you actually stupid enough to believe either of those people got there because of their outstanding intellect?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

Common naija University. I was not born with silver spoons out of both orifices.

Or are you actually stupid enough to believe either of those people got there because of their outstanding intellect?

HAHAHAH I have relatives that wen't to Cambridge sir..they do not take you based on your money..plenty rich people are rejected from Cambridge and plenty poor people get in on various scholarships..they have strict entry requirements. anyone who gets in is at the very least not a slowpoke as you call FFK
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:
daft
I remain silent cos they say it's the answer for a fool like u.....
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
HAHAHAH I have relatives that wen't to Cambridge sir..they do not take you based on your money..plenty rich people are rejected from Cambridge and plenty poor people get in on various scholarships..they have strict entry requirements. anyone who gets in is at the very least not a slowpoke as you call FFK

If you don't know that every Ivy League school out there admits some students based on generous donations / grants, then you are true Trump material.

Let me even go with your claim that FFK is a brilliant fellow who earned his way to Cambridge. So what does he have to show for it beyond failed positions in government, ranting on social media, and the adoration of tribalist mental midgets?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

If you don't know that every Ivy League school out there admits some students based on generous donations / grants, then you are true Trump material.

Let me even go with your claim that FFK is a brilliant fellow who earned his way to Cambridge. So what does he have to show for it beyond failed positions in government, ranting on social media, and the adoration of tribalist mental midgets?
So you're saying FFK's father bribed someone at Cambridge to get him in? Did he also bribe them for him to graduate? Because getting in is one thing..but graduating from Cambridge definitely proves that you have some smarts. As for what he did with his education, FFK gave up a life of comfort (he could have easily settled in the UK at a high paying law firm) to come back to this zoo and fight for his people as an activist..If you do not remember the role he played in the fight against Abacha and the pains he suffered as a result of this then you are a Bas.tard who knows nothing about his country's history. This is why Nigeria will never move forward..Instead of us to celebrate those who sacrificed for us, we tarnish them because of partisan politics. Im not even a fan of the man..but he definitely deserves more reverence than you.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:

Obama wanted to outlaw protesting? - https://www.rt.com/usa/trespass-bill-obama-secret-227/

He harassed and demoralized civilians: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-28/obamas-irs-admits-specifically-targeting-tea-party-conservatives

He annexed all natural resources (whatever that means) - (You can't know what it means because you are an illiterate like I said):https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13603 https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimpowell/2012/04/29/obamas-plan-to-seize-control-of-our-economy-and-our-lives/#186d051d2ee9

Go back to school young boy, men are talking here.

He quoted Russia Today! grin grin grin

Boy, please, you need a check-up from your neck up. Go to bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
The point completely flew over your hollow head..I wasn't vouching for the things said in those images I was pointing out to you that your stupid Gooled images of Trump/Hitler comparisons mean nothing because there are plenty Obama/Hitler comparisons too. Many of the things on that list Obama DID do..does that mean I believe he was Hitler? No, because i'm not susceptible to conspiracy theories and paranoia like you. Fo.ol.

But the content matters. wink
I don't post some random pics, I post pics that I can back up with facts. Not some alternative reality facts that Trump supporters bask in. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

He quoted Russia Today! grin grin grin

Boy, please, you need a check-up from your neck up. Go to bed.
Ok, here's the same report from the VERY liberal Huffington post. What do you have to say now? Idiot. #GoBackToSchool

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeanine-molloff/trespass-bill_b_1328205.html
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

But the content matters. wink
I don't post some random pics, I post pics that I can back up with facts. Not some alternative reality facts that Trump supporters bask in. grin
I just showed you links that corroborate all the points you highlighted from my 'random pictures'..Obama DID do all those things similar to things Hitler did..so does that make him Hitler like? You're so dense you don't even get the point I'm trying to make.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
I just showed you links that corroborate all the points you highlighted from my 'random pictures'..Obama DID do all those things similar to things Hitler did..so does that make him Hitler like? You're so dense you don't even get the point I'm trying to make.

Obama harassed conservatives through the IRS and other institutions throughout his presidency - Just like Hitler

He signed multiple exec orders givng the Federal government more control over America's natural resources - Just like Hitler

He signed a bill to criminalize protests at political events - just like Hitler

If Trump did any of these, you will be screaming He is Hitler!!!!! Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by emmie14: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
habsydiamond:
I remain silent cos they say it's the answer for a fool like u.....
Only fools vote fools which you did. Your foolish vote can be silenced.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
So you're saying FFK's father bribed someone at Cambridge to get him in? Did he also bribe them for him to graduate? Because getting in is one thing..but graduating from Cambridge definitely proves that you have some smarts. As for what he did with his education, FFK gave up a life of comfort (he could have easily settled in the UK at a high paying law firm) to come back to this zoo and fight for his people as an activist..If you do not remember the role he played in the fight against Abacha and the pains he suffered as a result of this then you are a Bas.tard who knows nothing about his country's history. This is why Nigeria will never move forward..Instead of us to celebrate those who sacrificed for us, we tarnish them because of partisan politics. Im not even a fan of the man..but he definitely deserves more reverence than you.

Look at this dunce. FFK fought for who? All FFK is known for is his failures as a minister and bragging that he slept with bianca on oh.

We know those who stood up to abacha, and FFK was not among them. If anything, FFK is a chip off the old block like his father fani power, a professional turncoat and political prostitute.

It is only miseducated IPOB halfwits who did not witness true activism that will call a riff raff like FFK an activist.

You want an activist, look at Wole soyinka, who louts like you insult. The man was jailed because of biafra.

Poor dunce. You actually take incompetent demagogues as heroes.

I bet you think Nnamdi kanu is also a hero

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

There you go. grin
And he considers himself enlightened. grin grin grin

Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones. smiley

I wish you and family the same, and a happy new year, and props in the struggle to knock sense into the heads of these miseducated pikins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

Look at this dunce. FFK fought for who? All FFK is known for is his failures as a minister and bragging that he slept with bianca on oh.

We know those who stood up to a Acha, and FFK was not among them. If anything, FFK is a chip off the old block like his father Daniel power, a professional turncoat and political prostitute.

It is only miseducated IPOB halfwits who did not witness true activism that will call a riff raff like FFK an activist.

You want an activist, look at wolecsoyinka, who louts like you insult. The man was jailed because of biafra.

Poor dunce. You actually take incompetent demagogues as heroes.

I bet you think Nnamdi kanu is also a hero
LOL you sorry excuse for a man..your lack of sufficient education shows more with each comment..I am not even Igbo as you seem to think for some reason..you literally know nothing about Nigeria's history, I am convinced I am chatting with a teenager right now..What do you think made OBJ poach FFK to serve in his administration? You think he just magically appeared there..he had no record or reputation that got him there? Honestly I can't even believe am arguing with a fo.ol who believes the New York times and CNN anonymously sourced stories without proof despite the number of times these outlets have been busted for fake news and had to retract stories in the past month. That alone tells me all about the kind of Im.becile you are. Bloviating ignoramus. You make the perfect case for parents who can afford it to send their kids abroad for education instead of these our failed Universities.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
adedehinbo:
ur opinion is actually back by hate towards this govt,u failed to understand ur people re the highest rate of immigrants to Europe
My people? Who is my people?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by oodua1stson: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
sulesadat:

I am not sure you have made sense since you were born
why are you attacking me here? Aren't you supposed to be making suicide vest for boko haram?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
LOL you sorry excuse for a man..your lack of sufficient education shows more with each comment..I am not even Igbo as you seem to think for some reason..you literally know nothing about Nigeria's history, I am convinced I am chatting with a teenager right now..What do you think made OBJ poach FFK to serve in his administration? You think he just magically appeared there..he had no record or reputation that got him there? Honestly I can't even believe am arguing with a fo.ol who believes the New York times and CNN anonymously sourced stories without proof despite the number of times these outlets have been busted for fake news and had to retract stories in the past month. That alone tells me all about the kind of Im.becile you are. Bloviating ignoramus. You make the perfect case for parents who can afford it to send their kids abroad for education instead of these our failed Universities.

Obj poached FFK? You really know nothing. FFK who was broke and begged Obj for a job?

Please do tell, where was FFK poached from? Only Igbos rever the likes of FFK, Trump and call Nigeria a zoo

Please tell us what FFK achieved beyond shagging Bianca (na FFK talk am)
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by habsydiamond(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
emmie14:

Only fools vote fools which you did. Your foolish vote can be silenced.
am sorry for u...u have vomitted Ur brain through Ur mouth if u want to take things personal why not go to aso rock or go and meet Ur state governor....in case u don't know am not a blind citizen as u are.....i didn't vote for anybody and am not even ready to for anybody ....I don't know the difference between u and dem..u sounded much like those arrogant governors
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
oodua1stson:
why are you attacking me here? Aren't you supposed to be making suicide vest for boko haram?

yes I am in order to blow up your useless head, cuz u are so useless to Nigeria , kutuma buro uba, mutum banza kawai
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by oodua1stson: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
sulesadat:

yes I am in order to blow up your useless head, cuz u are so useless to Nigeria , kutuma buro uba, mutum banza kawai
boko haram grin grin grin grin thunder fire you for sambisa.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
oodua1stson:
boko haram grin grin grin grin thunder fire you for sambisa.

I am happy you know how to talk, hahahhahahha 3rd class useless citizen of Nigeria, slave of the north useless, maokaci
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by ReachHard: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyb:

Obj poached FFK? You really know nothing. FFK who was broke and begged Obj for a job?

Please do tell, where was FFK poached from? Only Igbos rever the likes of FFK, Trump and call Nigeria a zoo

Please tell us what FFK achieved beyond shagging Bianca (na FFK talk am)
lol I'm tired of calling you a dullard because that is pretty much well established by now. You seem bent on changing my tribe to Igbo...I don't mind, they are my brothers..I'm not an illiterate tribalistic bigot like you (the irony that you have the nerve to call Trump bigot when you are busy dismissing an entire tribe is not lost) FFK never begged for a job and half of Americans voted for Trump so I don't know there are that many Igbos eligible to vote in the states. You really need to learn more about political issues before trying to debate your seniors on the internet and looking like a fool. Tired of wasting my time on a brick head like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by giles14(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

Does your mama live in a hut? Trump said she does.
pls return to ur yaba-left room
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by mikolo80: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
GameGod:

If you ever wondered JUST what kind of a visceral bigot Trump is, read the quote from the article and then read the article...................I am BEYOND furious. This man is so deeply racist, amoral without shame, selfish, sexist, and useless piece of garbage.

Donald Trump is a certified Racist!!! He is an unfeeling psychopath that should be in a white straight jacket instead of living in the White House.

Next time read the article before spewing trash, mumu. Most of those immigrant fuckt*rds are biaflans.
how is he a bigot?
Is he lying?
Do Nigerians go back
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by oodua1stson: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
sulesadat:

I am happy you know how to talk, hahahhahahha 3rd class useless citizen of Nigeria, slave of the north useless, maokaci
3r class citizen? Coming from someone whose whole family are almajiri and born trowey

The only thing you sons of wh0res are good at doing is boko haram and violence. Nothing good care ever come out of our bastard that's why 99% of your people here are beggars

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
oodua1stson:
3r class citizen? Coming from someone whose whole family are almajiri and born trowey

The only thing you sons of wh0res are good at doing is boko haram and violence. Nothing good care ever come out of our bastard that's why 99% of your people here are beggars

hahahhahahha talking bout born trowey and bastard that's what most of you guys are here in the south, cuz urs over here is to pregnant a lady and she moves in, no marriage no nothing, keep giving birth to bastards, I know you are also a bastard cuz ur dad pregnant ur mum in secondary school days, we marry before kids over there. hahahhahahha almajiri ruled over your grandparents ass, ruled over your parents ass , ruling your ass and will still rule over your kids sorry ass. banza kawai, maokaci.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by rinzaugustine: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

I am born and live in the USA, and a healthy number of folks here thinks drumpf is a racist. Go listen to the interview with omarosa on ABC, omarosa is a drumpf cabinet staff.
Please dont mind a lot of these dimwits here commenting in support of trump because they know nothing about this country.Trump brainwashed a lot of hardcore racists,illiterate white country folks,misogynists,''evangelicals''... etc to vote for him coupled with the fact that a whole lot of americans did not vote.Any right thinking person living here sees trump as no more than a dog poo on a sidewalk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by oodua1stson: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
sulesadat:

hahahhahahha talking bout born trowey and bastard that's what most of you guys are here in the south, cuz urs over here is to pregnant a lady and she moves in, no marriage no nothing, keep giving birth to bastards, I know you are also a bastard cuz ur dad pregnant ur mum in secondary school days, we marry before kids over there. hahahhahahha almajiri ruled over your grandparents ass, ruled over your parents ass , ruling your ass and will still rule over your kids sorry ass. banza kawai, maokaci.
they have only ruled over yoru dead alahu akbar brains. That's why you reprobates are poverty stricken to the core.

You claim your people ruled but you still come to the south to beg for alms. Can't you see your leaders have ruled over your destiny? grin grin grin grin

No wonder they said a camel has more value than an àboki. You lots are just dead in the brain.

Go blow yourself up while screaming allahu akbar grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by rinzaugustine: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
sweetTai:
I have lived in the United States for the past 22 years and I have never seen it this bad. Yes the economy is good but the social environment and relationship is pretty bad. It’s almost like you can see the calamity coming. The good economy is not even of Trump’s doing, President Obama left him a good, sound economy. I make really good money, live in a good house but it just seems like the environment is super toxic. The only reason this country hasn’t gotten tired of Trump yet is because the economy is still good and once the recession that the economists predict is coming hits? The tolerance levels goes down and people will blow up and the country will be torn apart.
He has not fashioned out a single economic road map or plan since he came in.His supporters who have water in their heads in place of brain are giving him credit for an economy obama stabilized to now create new jobs.The funny thing is that he has been consistently rolling back the regualtions obama put in place that brought back america from recession.The result is that the wall street gang are going back to their old ways and the shares are steadily risng.When the stock market crash it will affect every sector and the republican oligarchs and wall street executives will buy up the stocks people are investing in now for peanuts and properties also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.