Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (77752 Views)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
fiizznation:
What nonsense are you saying? Policies that are anti-america should be welcomed by all and sundry according to you. Destroying Obama-care, cutting taxes for the wealthy folks, suppressing the press, having total disregard for America's foreign policy, promoting racism and discrimination, etc are all good policies right?

Nobody said he shouldn't make some changes on the immigration laws, but what everyone is saying is that the changes that are to be implemented should be fair.

You(trump) can't just wake up one day and tell someone that have lived all his life in America to go back to his country because he was an "immigrant that illegally" came to the U.S 40yrs ago.

You grab'
There is nothing anti-america about those policies.

America is a blue and Red nation. The Red is conservative, and those are conservative ideas that built america before the new wave of Left wing ultra-liberalism.

I am a leftist myself, but liberalism alone does not make America, and it never will.

I don't think trump can deport Americans of Nigerian origin. That is a battle already lost.

Though it is within his right to make it difficult or impossible for other Nigerians to become Americans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Idrismusty97(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
And some people are hailing him for the Jerusalem move? Like both Israel or him gives two fvcks about what some bushmen living in a hut thinks cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by omooajisnooni: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Am not good at reading epistles, what was he saying pls?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Salam is just like Obixcel, Stanech and so many brainstems parading nairaland looking for fame . What will make a guy in Nigeria worship a Klan sympathizer that thinks of Bkacks and other minorities as subhuman if not mental retardation. Omarossa who happens to be the closest Black to Trump admitted that Trump was racial which is code word for racist in America but you get the fooools here who never step their feet on American soil telling us they know Trampy more than us. I have known of his bigotry and racism not to talk of his lies and misorgyn for over three decades. You wonder why over 90% of African Americans voted against the useless pig last November. His days at 1600 Pennysvalnia Ave are numbered.

Truth that brother, wonder why his fellow new Yorkers hate him the most. That POS is a stain on the history of our nation. His Nigerian worshippers are just bunchs of no brain never do well waste of oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Idrismusty97(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
cstr1001:

America is a blue and Red nation. The Red is conservative, and those are conservative ideas that built america before the new wave of Left wing ultra-liberalism.

I am a leftist myself, but liberalism alone does not make America, and it never will.

I don't think trump can deport Americans of Nigerian origin. That is a battle already lost.

Though it is within his right to make it difficult or impossible for other Nigerians to become Americans.
You think you are save? Licking his puny little dîck wouldn't save you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
cstr1001:

Bu11shit talk about your country and face the myriads of problem facing y'all, and let Americans remedy the waste of space in 1600 Pennsylvania ave. The country is built on equality and policies that are centered on advancement of humanity and not the bullssshit the GOP and drumpf are about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
princechurchill:
We know the region with hut in Nigeria look up North
but northerners anit interested in staying in the US ....we rather farm than be sold as slave in libya or export over 20000 ashawos to europe to sell p..uss..y for 20 euros (few tubers of yam)...we dont sleep in embassy or pray to get visa like we are going to haven

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by stanech: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Salam is just like Obixcel, Stanech and so many brainstems parading nairaland looking for fame . What will make a guy in Nigeria worship a Klan sympathizer that thinks of Bkacks and other minorities as subhuman if not mental retardation. Omarossa who happens to be the closest Black to Trump admitted that Trump was racial which is code word for racist in America but you get the fooools here who never step their feet on American soil telling us they know Trampy more than us. I have known of his bigotry and racism not to talk of his lies and misorgyn for over three decades. You wonder why over 90% of African Americans voted against the useless pig last November. His days at 1600 Pennysvalnia Ave are numbered.

Abbey Lucas again..

The story is false. Fake news!
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by ajadudu: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
#mynigerianhut
Lets get the hashtag going and tweet pictures of some good houses to @realdonaldtrump
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by nduchucks: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Trump has succeeded in singlehandedly destroying the credibility of the New York Times and CNN in only 1 year.

These organizations which used to command respect have now been reduced to publishing unsubstantiated lies which have been discredited by the white house and reputable people who attended the meeting where Trump purportedly made those statements.

The truth of the matter is that Trump has accomplished more legislatively, and in terms of the country's economic well being than any other US President during their first year in office.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by SalamRushdie: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
It is a sickness for you and the other guys licking the orange a*s of the racist pig. We Americans know trump is as bigoted as they come and nothing in the world will make me change my mind about that. Trump utterances and his behavior is what we Americans of conscience abhors. To hell with you in your abode if he's deriding you and you think the satanists wants to bring him down. Trump could bomb your village and kill everyone there and a lapdog like you will still support him. To hell with the racist pig and all his brain dead supporters on nairaland. 99.5 % of you don't matter when it comes to America. You only get your fame on nairaland with your N200 data.

Lucas you keep being pissed at Trump over Imaginative things grin grin..cut the good man some slack .
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by JaffyJoe(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Fake news!!!
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Bu11shit talk about your country and face the myriads of problem facing y'all, and let Americans remedy the waste of space in 1600 Pennsylvania ave. The country is built on equality and policies that are centered on advancement of humanity and not the bullssshit the GOP and drumpf are about.
The likes of Henry Ford, Rockefeller, Thomas Edison the founder of General electric, e.t.c surely would have something different to say about an egalitarian American.

America was far from egalitarian in their time. They were the elite that built America for their pleasure.

I have nothing against egalitarianism which is a positive product of cultural evolution from savagery, and i despise Trump as much as the next person, but the truth needs to be said.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Idrismusty97(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
ono:
New York Times is a well known pro muslim, pro Hillary, pro "liberals" news outfit in the US. Same as the WashingtonPost, ABC and on top of the pack is the useless, lies-filled "Very Fake News" outlet called CNN. These crop of news outlets have been bought by people who want "a New World Order". They hate anything coming from the hard working and goal oriented D.J. Trump - the President of the US they all fear!
Like " Grabbing em by the pussy" smiley.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by hardbody: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Don't be silly.

This racist has just insulted your race but due to your brain cell deficiency you cannot even recognise it.

Disgraceful being for a negro.

The fool is a disappointment. He just admitted to a national insult

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by RaptorX: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
babababa1:
He should not forget that the US relies on the steady income from visa fees in Nigeria. Nothing less than 500 people appear on daily basis for visa interview in Nigeria. Visa fee averages #64,000. This means that US generates annual visa of #10trillion from Nigeria . That goes a long way in adding to what makes their economy better and our worse.
America does not need or survive on your visa fees. You gave it to them willingly not forced.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Idrismusty97(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
nduchucks:
Trump has succeeded in singlehandedly destroying the credibility of the New York Times and CNN in only 1 year.

These organizations which used to command respect have now been reduced to publishing unsubstantiated lies which have been discredited by the white house and reputable people who attended the meeting where Trump purportedly made those statements.

The truth of the matter is that Trump has accomplished more legislatively, and in terms of the country's economic well being than any other US President during their first year in office.
That's what happens when you inherit a stable economy, Just hope he leaves it like that which for the next candidate which is quite unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lucas you keep being pissed at Trump over Imaginative things grin grin..cut the good man some slack .
In Lagos right now and let's hook up and I will show you some undeniable truth about trump. I am not new to the guy. I grew up in Uptown, Chicago knowing he is a bigot. I don't hate him personally but I hate his dividing America. If he goes away to his con game, fine with me as long as Americans of all colors, shades and gender comes together. I want a better future for my four children and future grandchildren. That's what you people on nairaland don't understand about people like us who hates racism. I could have been lynched by White Racists in Cicero, Illinois with six other college friends if not for God's grace that saved us. I have so many stories of racism in America I can tell you that will make your skin crawl. Stick to Nigeria politics and hush your mouth about a country you don't know squat about.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
cstr1001:

The likes of Henry Ford, Rockefeller, Thomas Edison the founder of General electric, e.t.c surely would have something different to say about an egalitarian American.

America was far from egalitarian in their time. They were the elite that built America for their pleasure.

I have nothing against egalitarianism which is a positive product of cultural evolution from savagery, and i despise Trump as much as the next person, but the truth needs to be said.

Bullsh1t, yet we abolish slavery and sank Jim crow. Elected a colored POTUS. Even if we haven't attained the best of human equality. We are way past most major democracy in the world. Guess why the approval ratings of drumpf and his cohorts are in the sewage?? And the DNC grinding out victories in the reddest of red District?? There are more folks that believe in the good values this nation stands for than the Fox News and Sean hannity apostles.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
stanech:

Abbey Lucas again..

The story is false. Fake news!
Tell me the city, county and state you live in US to know that. With all your trump a*s licking, you ain't getting a visa from trump yet. Idol worshipper.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by youngdaou(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
outstanding speech
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by tdayof(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dreambeat:
New York times and CNN are the two biggest peddlers of lies against Trump.Do your research

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by cstr1001: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Bullsh1t, yet we abolish slavery and sank Jim crow. Elected a colored POTUS. Even if we haven't attained the best of human equality. We are way past most major democracy in the world. Guess why the approval ratings of drumpf and his cohorts are in the sewage?? And the DNC grinding out victories in the reddest of red District?? There are more folks that believe in the good values this nation stands for than the Fox News and Sean hannity apostles.
Are you saying conservative candidates in the GOP will no longer win the presidency?

Because that is how you sound.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by SalamRushdie: 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
In Lagos right now and let's hook up and I will show you some undeniable truth about trump. I am not new to the guy. I grew up in Uptown, Chicago knowing he is a bigot. I don't hate him personally but I hate his dividing America. If he goes away to his con game, fine with me as long as Americans of all colors, shades and gender comes together. I want a better future for my four children and future grandchildren. That's what you people on nairaland don't understand about people like us who hates racism. I could have been lynched by White Racists in Cicero, Illinois with six other college friends if not for God's grace that saved us. I have so many stories of racism in America I can tell you that will make your skin crawl. Stick to Nigeria politics and hush your mouth about a country you don't know squat about.

I will be leaving for my state tommorow to celebrate Xmas with my family but will be back on 29th God willing ..how long are you around for ? It will be great to see you if you promise you wont shoot me oo grin grin
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by fiizznation: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
cstr1001:

I won't disagree with you that the conservatives ideas where the pillars in which the American dream was built. But don't also forget that the America of today is not the same thing as the America of 1940s.

Things have changed and things are still changing. America is moving away from those archaic conservatives ideas, beliefs and principles. What trump is doing today would have been very OK with everybody some 80yrs ago.

But the America of today is a free nation for all, a role model of the world. A nation for whites, Latinos, blacks, etc. And not for only whites folks.

If trump wants to reform the immigration policy the way he thinks is OK, then he should start by first deporting his wife back to her country before deporting others. Anyway the congress are on his _ass.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Kophschmerzen: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
cstr1001:

Are you saying conservative candidates in the GOP will no longer win the presidency?

Because that is how you sound.

Check out the poll rating of the GOP in the rank of the baby boomers and young adults. And get back after that.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:

We like to hear your story in person, till then Trump all the way, yes you almost got lynched, but i know Trump didnt call the shorts.

Risk to reward, a racist Trump is better than an Obama whose agenda we didn't know. Obama was hell bent on destabilizing the whole world, men, Trump has little drawdown, we'll manage hom than an Obama-successor, dont look things through one plane, rather look at it from diverse perspectove. Trump Trumps hilary bro

Cc SalamRushdie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by InvertedHammer: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
No big deal.

Nigerians have said worse to one another here on nairaland alone.

I hear it everyday: Brown roof, potorpotor, etc.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I will be leaving for my state tommorow to celebrate Xmas with my family but will be back on 29th God willing ..how long are you around for ? It will be great to see you if you promise you wont shoot me oo grin grin
Will be around till mid January. It's been customary for me to spend Xmas with my parents since they relocated back to Nigeria. Being a good son, I made that promise to them many years ago and I am still keeping to it. Infact, I am the only one of my siblings that loves coming to Nigeria regularly. Won't shoot you because I really do like you but your fetish about trump is very troubling for us that have to live with his decisions.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by stanech: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Tell me the city, county and state you live in US to know that. With all your trump a*s licking, you ain't getting a visa from trump yet. Idol worshipper.
The news is fake man. Ver fke news
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by fiizznation: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lucasbalo:
This got me cracking grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.