Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Badeoly Set To Release Another Hit Banger On The 8th Of January 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Badeoly Set To Release Another Hit Banger On The 8th Of January 2018 (354 Views)

Tiwa Savage Set To Release Another Single, ''49-99'' on 05/09/2019. PHOTOS / Davido Girlfriend Chioma Release Another Stunning Photo / Mercy Chinwo Set To Release Another Song #chinedum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badeoly Set To Release Another Hit Banger On The 8th Of January 2018 by Goldenzeneth: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Our fast rising star Badeoly, day before yesterday took to his twitter handle @OfficialBadeoly announcing the release of a new song Titled: Oyoyo which will be officially released on the 8th of January 2018. He also made the same announcement on his facebook handle yesterday the 22nd of December 2017, saying and I quote "New hit coming through, to drop on the 8th of January 2018, I can not come and go and kill myself, #TeamBadeoly, #Yawai". Which is to say he really meant what he posted on his twitter handle. Everybody knows how he started in 2016 with a dope song titled: Ijeseh and he keep on bringing more and more, so we are looking forward to the coming of the hit banger "Oyoyo" which the superstar has announced.
Follow him @OfficialBadeoly for more information about the release of the song.
Our news agents are beaming their torches and searching earnestly for more information concerning the release.

Goldenzenith bringing you the latest entertainment news you can expect.

(1) (Reply)

Read What Majek Fashek Said About Wizkid, Olamide & Davido’s Sound / 10 Types Of People On Your Whatsapp List / Why Intimacy Dolls Won’t Work In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.