Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

2017 : The Ridiculous ,the Bizzare ,the Funniest And The Not So Funny - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2017 : The Ridiculous ,the Bizzare ,the Funniest And The Not So Funny (379 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional October 2, 2017 - The Most Needful Thing / Open Heavens Daily Devotional August 23, 2017 – The Church Of God..2 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional August 21, 2017 - The Temple Of The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 : The Ridiculous ,the Bizzare ,the Funniest And The Not So Funny by 2odd(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
The year is winding up and through the course of the Year we heard and seen something that's just outta this world , Some are just Damn funny, You literally ROTFl while some are crude act of wickedness that makes cringe even as you think about them now,
And there are some you just have to double check if you are really hearing or seeing that thing...
So ,come on Tell me ,

what's the most ridiculous/funniest/ bizzare /sheer wickedness / Not so funny things you've seen or heard in this year ?
Mine is Rochas Ministry of Happiness and fulfillment or something,
Can't just wrap my head around what prompted such idea, am still
Like really!!
cc lalasticlala,r231,seun

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Scan Image And Extract Characters In It With Android Phone / Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Shares Photo Of His Daughter’s First Day In School / Man Bites Off Snake’s Head In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.