Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises (19644 Views)

Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by LionDeLeo: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2017
femo122:
Source is fake

Blogger try harder next time

Lies I spit on thread
This is not ladio biafla.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by secpowell: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Useless citizen . Nobody is calling on Baru. The other time,kachukwu was in Baru position everybody was calling him to resign .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Sweetcollins: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari how your side
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Stop being a Julius Beggar.... go to the streets and hustle!

I am usually nice to the physically handicapped & the truly needy, but deep down you, you know you want to scam people.

I can smell a 419 scheme from a mile. Have some dignity.
well, i respect your opinion, in as much you are nt in my shoe u won't know how it feels when u ran out of cash and you have been given a deadline to submit, in my own case i was given the deadline which is 29th of this month. let me break it down, i will bind my project for #2000 , make a print out and photocopy of what i want to bind in four places for #1800. it was because ran out of cash that i'm seeking financial assistance of #4000. could that be a scam? have u been a student b4? have u ever found urself in messy situatn on campus when u need to pay some money and u couldnt ?
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Mcowubaba: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
well, i respect your opinion, in as much you are nt in my shoe u won't know how it feels when u ran out of cash and you have been given a deadline to submit, in my own case i was given the deadline which is 29th of this month. let me break it down, i will bind my project for #2000 , make a print out and photocopy of what i want to bind in four places for #1800. it was because ran out of cash that i'm seeking financial assistance of #4000. could that be a scam? have u been a student b4? have u ever found urself in messy situatn on campus when u need to pay some money and u couldnt ?
Scam or no scam.
Send me your account details
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Scam or no scam.
Send me your account details
access bank
acct numb: 0713095980
sir, i dnt scam, and i dnt have scamming tedencies.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Mcowubaba: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
access bank
acct numb: 0713095980
Just to be sure are you
Are you....
This will be edited out immediately. Just confirm your identity, then go nd modify your comment
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by RZArecta(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2017
The petroleum minister should just resign, he is a goat cool
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Just to be sure are you

exactly
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Mcowubaba: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
exactly sir
OK, modify your comments. Remove your name
I'm not sir.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Mcowubaba: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2017
RZArecta:
The petroleum minister should just resign, he is a goat cool
. Unshare that post, please.
Keep his privacy. Thanks
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by GavelSlam: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:

So where is your old Nairaland moniker?

Or did you join solely for the purpose of begging?
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:
. Unshare that post, please. Keep his privacy. Thanks
i am nt d one who share it.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Amuluonyenaego: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerian are doomed.

Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Carterbury: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Dullard minister meeting his chief corrupt officer baru
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Diso60090(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=leo047 post=63561147][/quote]

You sure say nor be 9ija bet dey make you lie on top 400level
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by shedy03(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2017
"At the end of the meeting, Dr.Baru assured Nigerians that there are sufficient quantities of fuel to last the country for the next twenty days."
so, what happens after the 20 days?
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Mcowubaba: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
i am nt d one who share it.

I know you are not the person who shared it, I quoted the person..
I having been trying to send the money, it not going through..
Don't know why..

Please
Kindly confirm if you have received it ?
I have been debited!!
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I know you are not the person who shared it, I quoted the person.. I having been trying to send the money, it not going through.. Don't know why..
Please Kindly confirm if you have received it ? I have been debited!!
i will confirm right away
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by condralbedez: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Hello Good people of nairaland.
please help a brother,
I need a Job, I'm a Computer Engineering Graduate, have experience in telecommunication installations.i can install BTS, microwave,bring up the link, install RF (Radio frequency equipments,like feeders, RRU,RSU,Power cable,antenna(any kind of antennas, be it single, dual tri and pentaband antennas)I have worked with ZTE as a sub contractor, I can also work in any organization,not must that it should be Telecom job.
I am hardworking, trustworthy, God fearing and humble.Am presently at Lagos.
Also, please if you know someone that knows someone that can help me, please connect me, I won't let you down.
Here's my email:
condralbedez@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2017
psychologist:
Please president Buhari, at the end of the meeting, irrespective of the conclusion reached, just sack the petroleum Minister, and you will be forever in nigerian's heart..
Thank you sire

Funny enough you don't know that the president also doubles as the petroleum minister.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by senatordave1(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Please i need help.my dad is critically ill at the hospital,university of uyo teaching hospital.a good samaritan should please assist with any for treatment to commence.thanks nigerians.no happy xmas for my family.
Acc no 3102979571
First bank
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I know you are not the person who shared it, I quoted the person..
I having been trying to send the money, it not going through..
Don't know why..

Please
Kindly confirm if you have received it ?
I have been debited!!
i have not seen it, since u said u have been debited let's wait for some minutes.

if everything is successful permit me to mention ur name in a thread that i will create to let people know that not all those who seek financial help here are scammer.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by afamaustin(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Easier say than done
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Alanzazani: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Snapping pictures. I guess that is all they do. Useless government. Give competent leaders this country even in recession that is when you will see thier leadership skills. From May 2015 till date what has this government done if not foist hardship on Nigerians. Some demented fellows still want this government to continue in 2019
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Bimpe29: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2017
This is what happens when you fail to plan. There is basically no difference as per perennial fuel scarcity over the year. With Buhari spare heading the Petroleum Ministry, ordinary PMS can't be freely made available to the teeming populaces. Where is the change biko?
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by MrCuteking(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
a stranded final year student needs your assistance of #4000 to complete my project.
access bank

acct no:0713095980

help me
This psycho wants to use the money to play bet9ja grin
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by MrCuteking(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2017
senatordave1:
Please i need help.my dad is critically ill at the hospital,university of uyo teaching hospital.a good samaritan should please assist with any for treatment to commence.thanks nigerians.no happy xmas for my family.
Acc no 3102979571
First bank

Shake my head for all this gamblers who in no wise has turned beggers.
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Mcowubaba: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
i have not seen it, since u said u have been debited let's wait for some minutes.

if everything is successful permit me to mention ur name in a thread that i will create to let people know that not all those who seek financial help here are scammer.
Once you receive it, Please notify me...
I have sent it, and I have been debited.

Thanks
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by Akumpu(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2017
psychologist:
Please president Buhari, at the end of the meeting, irrespective of the conclusion reached, just sack the petroleum Minister, and you will be forever in nigerian's heart..
Thank you sire
Who is the petroleum minister? Buhari resign now or.......
Re: President Buhari Meets NNPC GMD Over Lingering Fuel Crises by cytell56: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Upritman:
@SuanusBlog

President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday night had a long meeting with the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr.Maikanti Baru. The centre of the discussion was the fuel supply situation nationwide.
President Buhari expressed serious concern over the situation, promising that all efforts are to be put in place to ensure a speedy solution to the situation.
At the end of the meeting, Dr.Baru assured Nigerians that there are sufficient quantities of fuel to last the country for the next twenty days. He promised that the queues will disappear soon as distribution efforts are been intensified.
He however lamented activities of some marketers who hoarded the products causing untold hardship to Nigerians, revealing that the situation is been dealt with.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/12/president-buhari-meets-nnpc-gmd-over.html

Liars!!! That's what they keep telling us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole / Bianca Ojukwu Is Nigeria's New Ambassador To Ghana / Ikpeazu Observes Iftar Dinner With Muslim Community In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.