Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted (43128 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Chairs E-Money's 40th Birthday Party (Photos) / See Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu’s Daughter, Neya Expecting Her First Child / Kcee, Flavour Spotted Having Dinner With JJ Okocha In London | WATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Whoeppme(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
When will people understand that its a normal thing to spot celebrities at some so perceived high class ceremony!!! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by MhizzAJ(f): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by jared007: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
cool

See my Pastor. A rare social appearance
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by afamaustin(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Y didn't l see did girl since
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Fellywood(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
Check out the Range Rover the groom Mr. Lawrehnce gifted his bride as a wedding present.
Hahaha...DECEIVE yourselves
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by enemyofprogress: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
See mouth and body odour everywhere. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Crossguy: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ok na i know, her name was one of the vessel working with us before na off-hire =
Handsomecole:
The rich Handsome groom Mr. Lawrence and his bride Neya Kalu.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by blessingsonflee(f): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Orji Uzor kalu is a total failure! angry angry
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Cupcake25522(f): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
See all the celebrities that stormed Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu's Daughter's wedding.
HML to them.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Austinoiz(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
and my humble self with the Chairman of our party Chief John Oyegun.

Bros, over handsome dey worry two of u grin grin grin shocked grin grin
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
jared007:
cool

divorced pastor praying fot newly weds smh

1 Like

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Op is kalu's employee nawa
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Austinoiz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
jared007:
cool

As your 'god' don attend the rare occasion, na em be say the Union's blessings will be rare nah.

E no go hard u now to add that their union was divinely revealed to you god by GOD...Lubbish
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Kenzico(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
There bride is beautiful. Let me gift her this;

She's as pretty as mermaid of the sea
A beauty on the beach
She's a blessing from the east.

Dope
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
I love pastor Chris. Congrats to the newly wedded and more food fall on the gathered thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by mdokaba1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
There bride is beautiful. Let me gift her this;

She's as pretty as mermaid of the sea
A beauty on the beach
She's a blessing from the east.

Nice lines.
As a student of literature I couldn't help but pause to recognised and appreciate the nicely laced poetic rhyming lines up there.
Thumbs up
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
that's how it goes when your father is one of the country's wealthiest.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Marotzke(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Where is the bride's mother, Dr Ifeoma Orji kalu, nee Menakaya .
Is she seperated from the bride's father?
I can't see the bride's maternal relatives. The Menakayas.
Even paternal kpa kpa.
Where is Mascot? Nnanna? Even grandma self?
So na only Orji by himself and with himself gave out his daughter?
Okay ,kontin.

4 Likes

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by charlsecy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:
The bride is stunning
Stop misusing words.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by rattlesnake(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
it is good to be a thief in naija
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by 400billionman: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
OUK, one of Nigeria's richest from Igbo extraction.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by victorvezx(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Me and DJ Cuppy wedding na next year
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by 400billionman: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
blessingsonflee:
Orji Uzor kalu is a total failure! angry angry

Yes, total failures drive in a convoy of 13 cars.

That's right.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by akigbemaru: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
Orji Kalu though a staunch Catholic never discriminates as Pastor Chris prayed for some guests.

Pastor Chris Oyaklome
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Marriage of slavery. I pity guys who venture into this kind of marriage. E dey sweet for the beginning

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by blessingsonflee(f): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
400billionman:

Yes, total failures drive in a convoy of 13 cars.

That's right.
convoy doesn't make you successful. It's only a prove that you are a successful thief!

3 Likes

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by victorazyvictor(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Handsomecole:
The rich Handsome groom Mr. Lawrence and his bride Neya Kalu.

This guy don hamma
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by Airforce1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by 400billionman: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
blessingsonflee:
convoy doesn't make you successful. It's only a prove that you are a successful thief!

OUK dump You ?

Why did you say he is a failure ?
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted by meliziz12(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Even the rich won't allow their kids to marry so early as low levels do,try ya best to grow before marriage.things might fall in its place with time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / Timi Dakolo Slams APC For Using His Song At Party Convention Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.