Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday (1042 Views)

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Happy Birthday To You All Nairalanders Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by silvamiami(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Wow, Good morning everyone, I met ths girl called Folake 2years ago on social media and she has been so wonderful to be with.
Tho we have never met One on One but she keeps giving me the feeling and hope that i need to keep myself alive. She is always there when i'm down, she prays for me like a blood sis should, she advices me like she was older than I am.
So one day i said to myself that i was going to adopt her as my own sister and she has never failed me. MY GILFRIEEND is still Jealous of her cos she thinks i'm dating Folak but No she also has her own boyfriend.
Today i'm dedicating the most pleasing Birthday song to her and Nairalanders, i want you to Celebrate Folake for me. HELP ME WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Lalalasticlala,mynd4

Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by xreal: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2017
HBD to her.

Such a beauty.
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by opomulero101(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Wat a beauty, Happy birthday.
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by silvamiami(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2017
opomulero101:
Wat a beauty,
Happy birthday.
Thats why i can't stop celebrating her.
Thanks maan
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by RoyalBlak007: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Happy Birthday to her
♡♡ smiley
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Happy birthday folake. kiss
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by Alphasoar(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2017
silvamiami Can't you just dash her to Lalasticlala. Must you have two girls at one. That's polygamy oh tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Happy birthday to her . . .
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by silvamiami(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Alphasoar:
silvamiami Can't you just dash her to Lalasticlala. Must you have two girls at one. That's polygamy oh tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Happy birthday to her . . .

she doesn't want me to dash her out ohhh

lalasticlala can not handle her Abeg.
Let me see if Uncle seun is capable.
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by Izzy002(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Happy Birthday

You suppose drop her contact sha
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by silvamiami(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Izzy002:
Happy Birthday

You suppose drop her contact sha

lol so you will help me call her and wish her Happy Bithday abi?

Lalasticlala sef never wish her HAPPY BIRYHDAY
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by Pappyto: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Happy Birthday Pappyto's wife to be. grin
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by tstx(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2017
And so? Should we should start frying beans?
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by Alphasoar(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2017
silvamiami:

she doesn't want me to dash her out ohhh
lalasticlala can not handle her Abeg. Let me see if Uncle seun is capable.
Lols, Seun is already engaged to the lover his life.
Re: Nairalanders,today Is My Sister's Birthday by silvamiami(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
tstx:
And so? Should we should start frying beans?

if you like fry puff puff

#itsTooLateTofail

(1) (Reply)

Radio Jingles / Bouncy Castles In Ibadan, Oyo State / For Your Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Child Dedications And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.