Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria (34179 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2017
Former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the ongoing Fuel scarcity in Nigeria.
The Former Vice President stated reaction his Twitter account.

He tweeted:"My heart goes out to everyone struggling to see their friends and families during this season of celebration due to the #fuelscarcity and I am confident that as we unite as a nation we can find a solution to this crisis."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/944824599681945600

Via http://mandynews.com/2017/12/24/alhaji-atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-fuel-scarcity-in-nigeria-fuelscarcity/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Skyfornia(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Okay...Mr Atikulate bawo ni?..All these for 2019? Our mumu don do fa..anyway, I'm in support of anything to remove Mbuhari come 2019.

Modified: All ye people quoting me pls receive sense. I never said I'll vote for Atiku, what I said is that I'll support anything that will remove Buhari by 2019. Una well so?

Anyway, I dedicate this FTC to everyone who couldn't travel for Christmas because of the fuel scarcity and inflation of transport fares. Next year will be better..Insha Allah!

198 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by whonamehelp(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2017
finally, someone with a frog brain.
oga, we no go vote you come 2019

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by zionmde: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Rubbish
After 8yrs of vice presidency without any impact. Suffering was officially launched during 8yrs of obasanjo's and Atiku rule. Kerosene was #15 before the came to power and they left it at #85 from then all successive leaders have been trying to outdo them in pushing Nigerians to untold suffering.

Buhari is the worst
They are all thieves
No matter the level of thieve u support in 2019 either the business thief or the tyrant thieve u are accessory to stealing

62 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Obipat(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2017
This is how they will be reacting as if they care about us but once they get the power story changes. I will take anybody in place of Buhari even if it is goat. Buhari's cluelessness is legendary.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Dosmay(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Make we hear word jare alaye.
birds of a feather.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Obipat(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2017
This is how they will be reacting as if they care about us but once they get the power story changes. I will take anybody in place of Buhari even if it is goat. Buhari's cluelesness is legendary.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by wilcox(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Atiku should tell Nigerians what he as a person wants to do to change the country. Let him look for a forum that he will use to do proper consultation and not campaign promises. The problems that have bedevilled this country can not be solved by mere campaign promises. This country has been left in the hands of cabal and cartels and we must recover it back.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by GeneralOjukwu: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Desperado...instead of him to spend his filthy lucre in peace, he's troubling himself over a post he won't get

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by nnamdibig(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2017
That's what you will hear when they are outside and the story will change the moment they go in

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Atiku2019: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2017
My heart goes out to everyone struggling to see their friends and families during this season of celebration due to the #fuelscarcity and I am confident that as we unite as a nation we can find a solution to this crisis."

My President, A man who believes in Solutions and Not Blame Games... Atiku2019

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by NCP: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2017
The Great Pro-Biafran-PDP Leader, Athiefcrook Abubakar.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Doesn't he have Buhari's phone number?
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by xreal: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2017
They are all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by DieBuhari: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari Defence Force are coming for you

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by easyfem(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2017
We shud blame those marketers not buari for diz ..... Walahi isn't easy to rule ooooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by ironheart(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Reaction go full my tank?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by twentyk(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2017
I like this man.... He looks, and talk PRESIDENTIAL......

Ama vote for him whichever....I like him

22 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Threebear(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2017
grin
The greatest mistake we made as a nation, was installing that dying, cattle herdsman as the president of our country.
Since that man took over power, his Ill luck has sieved through the nation and crippled our economy.
Prophet Nnamdi kanu saw all these but no one listened, now look at us, look at our nation.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Hector09(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Its only God that can save this country, atiku might even do worst, we all thought that jonathan was d worst president that nigeria ever elect bt reverse is d case now,buhari is nw demon, atiku might be devil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by seanswitch(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Sharp man. Did anyone notice how he chose his words carefully? We all know the Internet never forgets.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by exlinkleads(f): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2017
on point
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Woke up at 2:30 am to queue up.. lost hope when i found out i was abt 2km from the station with about 4 lanes at the station gate.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by SirLakes: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Shame, we might have to choose between bubu and this one come 2019

Chai...... Another 4 years suffering loading undecided

Naija which way

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by w1sEmAn: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2017
We hear thee...Atikuchukwu,wat are u doing bfor u get to power?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Rajiolaade: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2017
despite removal of subsidy,inability of government to still manage fuel issues in the country is a BIG SHAME.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2017
Atiku is gradually gaining the confidence of nigerians.kudos

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by linu80: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2017
are you a fabric dealer? or do you have got an oncoming occasion?

vibrant aso-oke weave a wide variety and one-of-a-kind types of aso-oke at cheap costs
we sell in wholesales and retail.

test signature to touch us nowadays!!!

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2017
There will be no peace for a United Nigeria , as long the fulanis are at the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2017
In 2021 nigerians go use am do throwback when atiku is president and fuel hike comes back. Fuel importation wud have been banned and dangote will say 350 per litre or no production grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria by LordKeynes: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2017
All of you are birds of a feather

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.