Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos (33069 Views)

3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
The Pere of Gbaramatu kingdom?
This people will soon find what they are looking for very soon. They is no such kingdom as Gbaramatu kingdom in warri. This king is just a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Wisdomistic(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by SouthEastFacts: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
EsotericMonk:
Beyond the glitz and glamour and mental slavery to 'culture and tradition', has anyone sat down to ponder on the net cost of maintaining our thousands of monarchs?
We are quick to noise it about the millions and billions of naira our legislators consume, at least we know their function. What is the role of our trados in today's modern world? What do they contribute to the economy of their kingdoms? Do they serve any other purpose apart from dressing as masquerades and receiving huge cash, unexecuted contracts and royalties from politicians and companies?
The masquerade in kano is always quick to do maths with monies allocated to constitutional offices, has anyone sat down to think of how much could be saved from allocation to Emirs and Sultan and Chiefs and Obas?
Our traditional institutions need to be reformed, we need to tell ourselves the truth.
I don't blame you. I blame too much westernization.
If I should have my way, I will abolish LGs and replace them with Royal Councils, a truly independent 3rd arm of govt.
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by ighodalonosa(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
they will not show us picture of how they gave him young virgins to fvcck oo
Shedrack is not that kind of person. He used to be my class mate in secondary school
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by akigbemaru: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
EsotericMonk:
Beyond the glitz and glamour and mental slavery to 'culture and tradition', has anyone sat down to ponder on the net cost of maintaining our thousands of monarchs?
We are quick to noise it about the millions and billions of naira our legislators consume, at least we know their function. What is the role of our trados in today's modern world? What do they contribute to the economy of their kingdoms? Do they serve any other purpose apart from dressing as masquerades and receiving huge cash, unexecuted contracts and royalties from politicians and companies?
The masquerade in kano is always quick to do maths with monies allocated to constitutional offices, has anyone sat down to think of how much could be saved from allocation to Emirs and Sultan and Chiefs and Obas?
Our traditional institutions need to be reformed, we need to tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Missanneb:
Good evening Everyone....sorry for disturbing.. Please guys I need a place to stay... My boyfriend threw me out yesterday cause of this new girl.. Am new in lagos really don't have anyfriends... Any assistance I can get will be really appreciated... Thanks in anticipation. Good Samaritans can reach me via Missd5041@outlook.com
go back to your village now
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by adellam16(f): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
History was made on Friday, December 22nd after HRM, Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu, Aduo III, the young graduate of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, who is the youngest king in the entire Ijaw nation - paid a courtesy visit to HRM Oboro Gbaraun II; the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom in Warri South West local government in Delta state. Here are photos from the visit.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/peremobowei-shedrack-erebulu-aduo-iii-and-pere-of-gbaramatu-kingdom-meets-in-delta.html
Choi this old king gat wide lips sha.
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by ab11baddo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Amarabae:

Whats controversial in what I said?
Is it a sin against nature if a woman becomes a traditional monarch in Africa?
Must it always be a man?
The Africa society needs to evolve when it comes to gender equality.
I have not seen a traditional female monarch in Nigeria.
Does it mean that a woman can't head a traditional authority ?
u should understand tradition and culture matters in this side of the world ..... These things can't be underlook
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by AxxeMan: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Puffydon1:
Ijaw galz have a stinking armpit

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by AxxeMan: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2017
BabaCommander:
Benin empire emblems on colourful display.

No mind all those ijaw..... Later they will turn back and back bite us..

We nor norbe mate regardless , dem know thier senior even tho dem dey try proove stubborn sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
ijaws are propping up fake kingdoms and fake titles all over the place.

charliboy654:
The Pere of Gbaramatu kingdom?
This people will soon find what they are looking for very soon. They is no such kingdom as Gbaramatu kingdom in warri. This king is just a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
You are the one posting false news and hence violating rule 8.
Ijaw are propping up fake kingdoms in villages which are already part of actual kingdoms.
That is fact.
Your tribe ?
What about the people whose lands are being usurped by your tribe ?
Haven't you guys stolen enough land already.
After the civil war I remember how you took advantage of the distress of the Igbo by stealing a huge deal of land from them.
And you are still moving on with that state of mind today, going everywhere and making up titles.
I still remember when the ijaw tried to rewrite the title of the Olu of Warri into "Olu of itsekiri" just in order to claim parts of the land he rules.

nengibo:

Calling a first class Ijaw monarch and his kingdom fake is an insult to my tribe rule 2
And is a violation of rule 8 not to post false news

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
ijaws are not indigenes of Warri.
ijaws are aliens to Warri.
And in case you haven't noticed, except the freed slave jaja of opobo, there is no historical document of any ijaw "monarch".
Warri on the other hand is recorded in precolonial maps as a kingdom with a king (Olu of Warri).
Also, warri was a vassal to the Benin Kingdom.
nengibo:

Arrant nonsense , but I wouldn't expect less from you and your crude likes, the title olu of Warri is a recent development found in no history book before the high handedness by the Yoruba people in the old western region and is opposed by not only the Ijaws but the Urhobos who are aborigines to the landmass called Warri, so you can shove your Myopic opinions down whatever hole you deem fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
It is like some of you guys lack a proper brain.
Not every prince is a king.
A king has several princes who derive their authority from the king.
An empire is a kingdom which has vassal states.
An emperor is a king who rules over other kings.
Warri is a kingdom (not to be confused with the city, the full kingdom) and all the people indigenous to warri are under the king of Warri (even if they are in diaspora).
(All the people who live in Warri are also expected to have an allegiance to the king of Warri)
Warri is a vassal state to the Benin Kingdom.
And stop talking on behalf of my Urhobo brothers.
Talk for your people and that is all.

nengibo:

mynd44 enforce rule 8 on this ignorant guy

Hahahaha, same gibberish different account, you seem to be living in another world, nothing I won't see on nairaland from this bini man with different monickers, Stop disgracing yourself and the tribe you are poorly representing, you are even contradicting yourself, warri made up of Ijaw, urhobo and itsekiri communities who have their various kings are part of bini kingdom, grab a dictionary and while you are at grab a jamb form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
nengibo:

Arrant nonsense , but I wouldn't expect less from you and your crude likes, the title olu of Warri is a recent development found in no history book before the high handedness by the Yoruba people in the old western region and is opposed by not only the Ijaws but the Urhobos who are aborigines to the landmass called Warri, so you can shove your Myopic opinions down whatever hole you deem fit
Shut up ur mouth. everyone knows the urhobos in warri migranted from agbara kingdom, the were never the aborigines of warri. U should go n read history very well. Ijaws are always creating problem with every body, only una fight with itsekiri, benin, illaje, urhobo, n even IBOs n yoruba, na only una dey niger Delta sef, It's common knowledge that if u have problem with everyone else then u r wrong n also In the history of Nigeria there has never been a kingdom known as gbaramatu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by AxxeMan: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
nengibo:

I expected you to keep quiet and hide your ignorant face in shame, But u still decided to continue in your shameless rant devoid of basic sense, using empire and kingdoms interchangenly like akara and beans cake, and calling kings of different ethnic nationalities princes to a yoruba king in edo state, take this assignment go back and study the meaning of these words king, Empire, prince , kingdom, Ethnic group and stop disgracing yourself and the bini people, don't quote me unless you're done because we can't have any discuss when you're educationally challenged

[/s]

Why not use your sense instead of running naked all around the place!

Ijaw kings are nonentities and pathetic fruads , even an itshekiri just said so

That's the bitter truth , deal with it , no one gives a fvvck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by AxxeMan: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
nengibo:

urhobos who speak unique Niger delta languages

Now let's move from here baby brain

Who has the ethimology of the language spoken by the urhobos or lemme break it down for your baby brain , From what language/Ancestral root is urhobo tongue derived from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mynd44 rule 2

nengibo:

I expected you to keep quiet and hide your ignorant face in shame, But u still decided to continue in your shameless rant devoid of basic sense, using empire and kingdoms interchangenly like akara and beans cake, and calling kings of different ethnic nationalities princes to a yoruba king in edo state, take this assignment go back and study the meaning of these words king, Empire, prince , kingdom, Ethnic group and stop disgracing yourself and the bini people, don't quote me unless you're done because we can't have any discuss when you're educationally challenged

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by AxxeMan: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
nengibo:

Mynd4, lalasticlla this monicker is still roaming nairaland despite breaking rule 2 and rule 8

You see I have cornered you now you run to the mods just like the pathetic liltle liar I have always known this moniker to be!

You said Edo's are not Niger delta on numerous threads , but you just opened your ass to redicle when you just admitted Urhobo language is an indeginous unique Niger delta language , Now here comes the sweet part the Mother language urhobo is derived from Is Edo Language !!

Haha you are just pathetic!

Edo is Niger Delta and Niger Delta is Edo!! It is our birthright and Common wealth by virtue of the Great Benin Empire!

Now ijaw kid take a tiny seat by the far corner , you have no place at the high table of Kings!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos by AxxeMan: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
nengibo:

Ban in 5 4 3 2......

Liltle ijaw kid I know the truth hurts , save yourself the heartache and don't ever in your life , try to pass your boundary with any Edo Clan , or u will have yourself to blame ..

We did not labour to build empires for a tiny group called ijaw to trow insults at us centuries later!

Be wise , use your brain!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Top 5 Black Cultural Foods/Cuisines To You? / Kingmakers Announce Lekan Balogun As Olubadan-Elect / Abstract Or Stylized African Art In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.