Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? (40594 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by SalamRushdie: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
fineboynl:
far from it. this is not sleep paralysis. i am talking of suppress someone. science cannot explain this one oh. you have a dream demon is coming then when you tried to wake up.. you find out that something like electric all over the body and a heavy weight ontop of you.

Thats classic sleep paralysis

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
fineboynl:
its seems that we no longer have spiritual conscious people here anymore.

what is the attack behind witchcraft pressing someone at night, and eating food in dream.

If witches have to give you food in your dream or press you when you are asleep.. then evil in africa is stupid and ignorant... why not poison your food physically and chain you to your bed.. they have to use stupid dreams and psychological pranks on you instead.. the devil is a completre disgrace these days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Timidaves: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Playz:
Nigerians and Myths.. undecided lipsrsealed
even the americans believe in witchcraft go online and search abt paranormal events especially haunted houses that's what we have some people who work as paranormal experts abroad in

1 Like

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Wised(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Some years back I don't believe this so called pressing of a thing. I have a friend who always complained of such, to me it's not real just like most of the comments I have read. Not until some years back when it happened to me. That night I came back from the library when I got home I saw movies on my system immediately my system shut down,I on my table lamb beside me and lay on my bed to sleep. After some minutes I noticed something was strangling my neck, I felt it was a joke I tried standing up all to no avail that was when I knew I'm in a deep shot then I started shouting nebo nebo but I observed that as I was shouting I was the one hearing my voice. Then I became weak and I started saying blood of Jesus then I was relieved, I jumped up after I was relieved I rushed to the door and every where was dark I ran back. That night I was unable to sleep. I was terrified immediately it was 6am I ran to the church.
you might not believe just the way I never believed before but it's s real. I never prayed to experience such again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Edusouls(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
At night many entities,demons,evil spirits,poltergeist,occult activities is at its highest,this is the time human beings are most vulnureble,cos our mind are down in a state like hibernating a computer,various attacks occur at this period..sleep Paralysis is a typical example of one..it is a sign that an unclean presence visited..so it is most important to pray at night,don't sleep in all dark room,don't come outside carelessly in the midnights so many unseens are all over.only few gifted people like us with inner eyes can see and sense the other side.I stop here so people would not get nervous..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Bollinger(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:
It's called Demonic Oppression.

It's not only in the night, sometimes in the daytime. Ask BENIN witches and others.

Once, I was speaking to a girl in school then, and she narrated how she gets oppressed during the day while on a little nap reading in the school library.

Really? I wonder why you guys even bother to get an education. It is completely wasted on all bible thumping crazies. A normal person would have gone to the hospital by now. The guy is probably suffering from sleep apnea and you are talking about demonic possession. Why una be like dis na?

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by rhames(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
fineboynl:

what is the attack behind witchcraft pressing someone at night, and eating food in dream.

It means you are under a particular demonic attack. You need prayers,solid prayers to go through this.Dont let it persist.Pray hard or get someone to do the prayers for you.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by mastermaestro(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Na your fada wey u dey slap so.. Werey.

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by mastermaestro(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bollinger:

Really? I wonder why you guys even bother to get an education. It is completely wasted on all bible thumping crazies. A normal person would have gone to the hospital by now. The guy is probably suffering from sleep apnea and you are talking about demonic possession. Why una be like dis na?

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by kokomilala(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's spiritual attack the may drain you of your blessings. You need to fight back with prayers a day the Word of God.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by joepentwo(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dem d fu.c.k me everynight grin
ma boxers d wet, as if i do hard labor.
Abeg mk una epp me warn dem

1 Like

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by marvizzy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jbleenk:
Man ur use of word for this topic makes u sound uneducated and idiotic. Witchcraft pressing. What da hell is that? Say that to a non African and watch him look at u like a fool after realizing what ur trying to say. Must we attribute every and anything we don't understand to witchcraft? What ur trying to say is called sleep paralysis and has nothing to do with ur village People. Stupid ppl everywhere.

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U never chimchunchin dazz y. Mtchewww.

Non-african my foot. Be forming what you're not there.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Nobodys(f): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jbleenk:
Man ur use of word for this topic makes u sound uneducated and idiotic. Witchcraft pressing. What da hell is that? Say that to a non African and watch him look at u like a fool after realizing what ur trying to say. Must we attribute every and anything we don't understand to witchcraft? What ur trying to say is called sleep paralysis and has nothing to do with ur village People. Stupid ppl everywhere.
you proved your point... doesn't give you the right to call anyone stupid....
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by AreaFada2: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
fineboynl:
far from it. this is not sleep paralysis. i am talking of suppress someone. science cannot explain this one oh. you have a dream demon is coming then when you tried to wake up.. you find out that something like electric all over the body and a heavy weight ontop of you.

That pressing is the "chest pressure" symptom and simply part of sleep paralysis alongside being "awake, fear, immobility, awareness of surrounding, feeling presence of other, breathing diffculty, etc".

The most likely reason is that the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) phase of your sleep cycle is disturbed. REM is a deep phase of sleep in which your brain renders your muscles paralyzed. This is so because it is the phase in which you dream. If your muscles were not paralyzed you could act out the dream experience. Like getting up from bed and running and banging into the wall or run into a road with busy traffic!

If that REM phase is interrupted abruptly and your brain has not freed the muscles from paralysis, you get that experience of being "pressed". Because when you try getting up, you cannot. It would feel as though some forces overpower you, holding you down. Well, the only force at play is your brain!

My deduction from simple anatomy/physiology is that most likely your breathing muscles also undergo a slight paralysis but good enough to enable you breath while asleep. But a rapid need to breath faster in that state of fear causes that feeling of dread when you cannot breath as fast as you would like. I stand to be corrected.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Puzzypleazer: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
How do you explain waking up with scratches all over your body after being pressed?
Sleep paralysis ni Paralympics ko.
Best question ever
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by nanizle(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:
you proved your point... doesn't give you the right to call anyone stupid....

Defination of stupid: having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense

He's right.... So much stupidity is being displayed here.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Google "Rem Sleep" ..no such thing as witchcraft or "pressing" just your tired brain playing willy willy with you
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Bigprick9inches: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Dude can you explain the scratches?
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by nanizle(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2017
AreaFada2:

That pressing is the "chest pressure" symptom and simply part of sleep paralysis alongside being "awake, fear, immobility, awareness of surrounding, feeling presence of other, breathing diffculty, etc".

The most likely reason is that the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) phase of your sleep cycle is disturbed. REM is a deep phase of sleep in which your brain renders your ..

Sadly most Nigerians are mentally lazy. They would rather believe that it's spirits and demons.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Nobodys(f): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2017
nanizle:

Defination of stupid: having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense

He's right.... So much stupidity is being displayed here.
people are trying to get more knowledge on a topic of discussion and debate over the years and they are stupid??...
please go to bed....
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by nanizle(m): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
How do you explain waking up with scratches all over your body after being pressed?
Sleep paralysis ni Paralympics ko.

So of all things to do, the Spirits and demons decided just to give you small scratches abi grin

You may need a psychological evaluation.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by nanizle(m): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:
people are trying to get more knowledge on a topic of discussion and debate over the years and they are stupid??...
please go to bed....

Don't get me wrong.... There's a difference between seeking knowledge on an issue and being stupid.

Being stupid is insisting that demons and spirits are responsible for sleep paralysis.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by memnon37(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2017
fineboynl:

you are spiritually weak....thats why a ghoul ...demon from the lower planes can enter your spiritual orbit and press you down....seek to follow the righteous man....the christ son of the living God....he will infuse his light into your aura making it impossible for your light to be down....NO DARKNESS CAN SURVIVE LIGHT.
Attack note: the attack is a cycle and can be executed after 15days of spiritual sluggishness by an entity seeking to oppress the individual. sin ...and consistency in banal life without having a spiritual relationship with God causes this spirits to invade the soul for attack.
ARISE AND SHINE FOR THY LIGHT IS COME

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by herich(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Oga, after all your said and done.
You don't know what the OP is talking bout.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Dalek(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2017
nanizle:

So of all things to do, the Spirits and demons decided just to give you small scratches abi grin

You may need a psychological evaluation.

ask for the pictures of the scratches, dey can't produce.
na only dem witches dey "Press" na only dem get enemies for the world. schizophrenia is a sad sickness

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by MissWrite(f): 12:23am On Dec 25, 2017
angry
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Firstcitizen: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2017
fineboynl:

Science calls it sleep paralysis. Forget all the nonsense ignorant people are saying here. Watch the youtube video by Kevin Ewing on the mystery of sleep paralysis to get a revelation of the dark forces behind it and how it works. There are 3 videos. Later Google how someone placed a camera to record his experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MICgd8w6nvk

You will be amazed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by crisisexpert321(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2017
You are under attack when you are been pressed by Demon.
Or you have sex in the dream. 1st improve quickly your spiritual awakening by praying for 3 nights 12 o'clock midnight with fasting. Abstain from sex 7 days and anger before you embark on the midnight prayers. 6am - 6pm fasting 3 days.

Dr Ano.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by timifakay(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2017
AreaFada2:

The most likely reason is that the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) phase of your sleep cycle is disturbed. REM is a deep phase of sleep in which your brain renders your muscles paralyzed. This is so because it is the phase in which you dream. If your muscles were not paralyzed you could act out the dream experience. Like getting up from bed and running and banging into the wall or run into a road with busy traffic!

If that REM phase is interrupted abruptly and your brain has not freed the muscles from paralysis, you get that experience of being "pressed".

My deduction from simple anatomy/physiology is that most likely your breathing muscles also undergo a slight paralysis but good enough to enable you breath while asleep. But a rapid need to breath faster in that state of fear causes that feeling of dread when you cannot breath as fast as you would like. I stand to be corrected.

Chop knuckle!

Wised:
Some years back I don't believe this so called pressing of a thing. I have a friend who always complained of such, to me it's not real just like most of the comments I have read. Not until some years back when it happened to me. That night I came back from the library when I got home I saw movies on my system immediately my system shut down,I on my table lamb beside me and lay on my bed to sleep. After some minutes I noticed something was strangling my neck, I felt it was a joke I tried standing up all to no avail that was when I knew I'm in a deep shot then I started shouting nebo nebo but I observed that as I was shouting I was the one hearing my voice. Then I became weak and I started saying blood of Jesus then I was relieved, I jumped up after I was relieved I rushed to the door and every where was dark I ran back. That night I was unable to sleep. I was terrified immediately it was 6am I ran to the church.
you might not believe just the way I never believed before but it's s real. I never prayed to experience such again.

Please read the other post I quoted.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Bollinger(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2017
herich:

Oga, after all your said and done.
You don't know what the OP is talking bout.

Bros, was I quoting the op?
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2017
I used to have it before.
Re: What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? by Bollinger(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Dude can you explain the scratches?

Almost every night, I wake up with scratches on my body. Do you know why? Because I scratch myself when I sleep. Plus, if you sleep on hard surfaces you are bound to have scratch marks. You people don't know how dangerous this "everything is the Devils" fault. That's how you die young. Instead of him to go see a doctor, he is looking for the easy answer. Na wa for una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Son, Ebenezer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.