Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March (14068 Views)

David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31 / Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by Ahamefuna0001(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amarabae:
But I thought that osun igr is bigger than the own of that of whole southeast states.
cheesy grin

U de mind them Afonjas.
Breeze blow, fowl nyash done dey open.
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by Fourwinds: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
heheheheheeee....Aregbesola has turn the ancient Joseph of Egypt....
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
ochardbaby:

They should have the fear of Allah S.W.T @ the back of their minds and pay workers promptly.

He admonished that a workers,sweat should not be dry before he/she get paid for their work.

They are the one tarnishing the name of Allah not you my dear brother,if they have adhered to his teaching am sure you would have said something better that this.

angry

∆ So far you are the only person that has given me a soft and ressonable reply....

Alright then. Keep up your faith. ∆
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by francizy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
baybeeboi:

Osun people, sorry but you guys are in trouble if your governor will spill out such watery faecal deposits from his mouth.

Most hopeless statements of a lifetime.

Fixed!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by igbanbajo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ They should stop mentioning this thing they call Allah!!! It is another problem on its own ∆

Quite pathetic how some senseless fellows are permitted to roll freely on Nairaland.
Think the moderator need to step up their monitoring efforts.
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
igbanbajo:

Quite pathetic how some senseless fellows are permitted to roll freely on Nairaland.
Think the moderator need to step up their monitoring efforts.

angry

∆ After you have an Islamic section which others are not permitted to comment except they swear allegiance... Check the rule for banning, I haven't violated one with this...

Kukuma carry the whole nairaland to your family house ∆
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeye man,make i no swear sha
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by shomutuski(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
the idiot carry their money put for fixed deposit
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by fellowman: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:

My dear forget about what was said "for the camera" and "clapps".

13th month my left bumbum. Pay wetin?

your left bum bum for sure.

but baby it is 13 months, my bro collected 13 months, if you don't believe then forget it.
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by Leke001: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ko ni da fun e...if he really said this,he should be stoned to death...what kind of country is dis sef?
Re: Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March by debolayinka(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Currently when it comes to workers' welfare, Nigeria has 34 states, and 2 refugee zones- Kogi & Osun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku At Tribunal For His Final Written Address / APC Crisis: Lawan May Step Down As Head Of Reconciliation Committee / Salary Protest: Community Policing Is Voluntary, Not A Paid Job - Kwara Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.