Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss (1654 Views)

9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye’s Daughter, Oluchi Celebrates 3rd Birthday (Photos) / American Rapper, Ludacris And His Entire Family Become Citizens Of Gabon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by zion69(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Rapper Ludacris and wife celebrates their 3rd weeding anniversary in grand style.

His wife name to be Eudoxiee shared adorable photos of she and her big daddy Ludacris lol.

Please feel free to envy them, they all adorable like that.

Cc lalasticlala

Credit : Zion Adebisi Blog

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/rapper-ludacris-and-wife-celebrates-3rd-year-anniversary-with-a-passionate-kiss-with-travel-touch-photos/

Re: Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by zion69(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2017
I dey jealous this people lol.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2017
Cute and rich couple...
Money maketh man...!
Re: Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by OfficialAwol(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2017
I used to say that I would marry someone whose father has political clout, economically grounded, is among the movers and shakers of the society, etc.

But recently I found out that happiness supersedes all those.

See how they both look happy. Ain't nothing like marrying that woman who ensures your happiness, no dramas, no headaches,...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by itspzpics(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm nice one
Re: Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by IamLaura(f): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I used to say that I would marry someone whose father has political clout, economically grounded, is among the movers and shakers of the society, etc.

But recently I found out that happiness supersedes all those.

See how they both look happy. Ain't nothing like marrying that woman who ensures your happiness, no dramas, no headaches,...
Well said.
There is more to Life than money And affluence.
Re: Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by lilmax(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
I remember what I did with this girl in 2007
Re: Photo : Ludacris And Wife Celebrates 3rd Year Anniversary With A Passionate Kiss by OfficialAwol(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2017
IamLaura:

Well said.
There is more to Life than money And affluence.

Thank goodness I found that out before it was too late.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Tonto Dikeh And Bestie Halima Abubakar In These Photos / Tiwa Savage Flashes Butt In New Bum-short (see Photos) / 50cent Most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.