Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Go Where? I Am Still In PDP -hon. Tony Nwulu Debunks Media Report On Defection T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Where? I Am Still In PDP -hon. Tony Nwulu Debunks Media Report On Defection T (402 Views)

Anambra State Govt Debunks Media Report on Evil Spirit in Govt House Awka / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / 2019: Buhari Faults Oyedepo’s Claim On Defection Of APC Members To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Where? I Am Still In PDP -hon. Tony Nwulu Debunks Media Report On Defection T by gloryjacob07: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2017
According to him, the claims were that this defection will secure a soft-landing for legislators in the south-western region ahead of 2019 general elections.

Speaking through his media aide, Alex Nwankwo, he condemned the claims by upholding the undeniable glories and achievements of PDP hitherto.

Nwankwo said that Hon. Tony was dedicated to the growth and development of his constituency under the PDP platform.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/go-still-pdp-hon-tony-nwulu-debunks-media-report-defection-apc/

Re: Go Where? I Am Still In PDP -hon. Tony Nwulu Debunks Media Report On Defection T by malware: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2017
May be he changed his mind, as APC continues to lose popularity by the day
Re: Go Where? I Am Still In PDP -hon. Tony Nwulu Debunks Media Report On Defection T by bedspread: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Hahahaha..... The bros Change e mind at the site of Fuel Disaster

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan’s Aide, Chief Of Staff, Cousin Allegedly Shared N27bn Proceeds Of P / Police Go After Kwankwaso’s Associate / Retraction: Buhari’s Son Yet To Be Flown Abroad: The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.