Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari (981 Views)

Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by kingobo125: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2017
In a statement released by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, he was quoted as saying it was by only God’s grace Nigeria survived. He said:

Some of the things I saw here were unbelievable. I still shudder and wonder how a country can survive under such abuses. It is only by an act of God that we survived.

I can never forget your sacrifices and I am grateful for all. You never gave up when things were bleak, and we needed to survive. I can’t express my gratitude enough.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/saw-unbelievable-things-assumed-office-president-buhari/

Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Oblitz(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2017
I personally think it's mass schizophrenia that's affecting APC as a whole.

Trying to blame d past government for the fuel scarcity
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by dynicks(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2017
we the citizens have as well been seeing/ experiencing unbelievable things(failed promises) ever since u nd ur cohorts took over asorock....better get down to work nd stop feeding us with excuses.....u saw unbelievable things.....

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Xionez(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2017
U saw "unbelievable things"

Looks like someone is smoking crack in that office...or is it the rats?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Why didnt you resign when you know you cant handle it?
Are you new in govt?
We need intelligent leaders who can solve problems not create new ones!
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Pierohandsome: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Whether people like to hear truth or not, Nigeria surviving after the misrule frm military era of IBB and Abacha to the worst 16 years administration of PDP is nothing but Grace from God.

What PDP couldnt do in 16 years, they expect PMB to fix it in 2years.

Do we need any other psychatric and mental test for people with this kind of mentality than this Kind of reasoning. Hw do they expect miracle to happen in 2years?
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Desyner: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
What a gift!
I hope Buhari and Baru are watching.
Instead of takling the fuel shortage challenge before them, they are trying to build power plants in the north through the same NNPC they have mismanaged to help kickstart the fuel scarcity.
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by PMBmustGo2019: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Mr man or whatever your name is, stop telling us what you saw, we are no more interested to know what you saw.

The question is since May 29 2015 till today 24 Dec 2017, what have you done differently.

your known achievement so far is

1. Failed Promises

2. Unpreparedness for leadership

3.Budget Padding

4. Fuel Scarcity

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Homeboiy: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2017
useless slowpoke
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Fadiga24(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
Pierohandsome:
Whether people like to hear truth or not, Nigeria surviving after the misrule frm military era of IBB and Abacha to the worst 16 years administration of PDP is nothing but Grace from God.

What PDP couldnt do in 16 years, they expect PMB to fix it in 2years.

Do we need any other psychatric and mental test for people with this kind of mentality than this Kind of reasoning. Hw do they expect miracle to happen in 2years?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by kings09(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
U saw rats i guess ...several times. Now u blame d rats for ur woes.

Always seeking for something to blame. Wat a failure
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by dynicks(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]
God bless u for this proof bro....dont mind that drunkened cow
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
These Niggahs are smoking something in that Aso Rock.

What kind of incompetent foooools are managing this country
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by fineboynl(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
spending time on nairaland politics, or front pages causes so many abdominal things. one of them is anger, which increase blood pressure and uses up so much energy resulting to depression or hunger.

and it uses up so many things from the body, like wasting food nutrient and energy that could have been used by body organs and other productive things. majority of this topics emanating from the politics and religious section.
nairaland is causing stress and depression.
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by Ojiofor: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
I saw unbelievable things-Mumu Buhari.
STFU and resign.
When will Nigerians realize this man have nothing from onset to offer?
Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
The poor and illiterate like to hear this type of stuff. This is why they are easily manipulated

1 Like

Re: I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari by RecessionistPMB: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Close to your 3rd year in office, you are still making these stereotyped comments. PMB I know can never assume responsibility for his inactions, underperformance and his shortcomings. However, he keep regurgitating the old story. Nigerians wanted change because they knew all those things. Hence the reason you were voted. If by the end of your tenure and you have nothing to justify the mandate given to you, then, history will register you as the worst president. Keep on blaming while your time keep running � to an end.

(1) (Reply)

59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For Burial Thursday / Dino Melaye: APC Senator Attacks Buhari’s Govt, Says I’m Ready To Die / What Nigerian Youths Can Learn From Senetor Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.