Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega (722 Views)

'Star Wars' Premiere: John Boyega Rocks Yoruba Attire (Photos) / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega by Amagite(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Big brother Naija 2017 contestant, Bisola Aiyeola met with Nigerian-British actor, John Boyega of “Star Wars” during the Rythmn unplugged show two nights ago, and has taken to her Instagram to talk about the moment.

Star struck Bisola revealed that she was happy to know that he was also a fan of hers. She wrote;

"One of my highlights at #Rhythmunplugged was meeting @johnboyega . I saw him and wanted to famz and ask for a picture but meeting him he said to me “I love you on skinny girl in transit, I’m a fan” and I was like “ OMG I am a Fan too I can’t believe you know me” . I’m sure you can tell how excited I was the way I was shining my teeth loool. #whenyourebothfans #natheworkweywedeydo #wearethemovement"

https://amagite..com.ng/2017/12/bisola-writes-about-moment-she-met-star.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega by Threebear(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Liar liar pants on fire.
He probably remembered you from being fingered and giving a BJ to a married man, you tell us he watched one of your wack movies.
Re: Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega by verygudbadguy(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:
Liar liar pants on fire.
He probably remembered you from being fingered and giving a BJ to a married man, you tell us he watched one of your wack movies.
If she was lying, she probably won't tag John Boyega.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega by NeeKlaus: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you...
Re: Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega by itspzpics(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oniranu
Re: Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega by Ehiscotch(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Never take that guy seriously.
Re: Bisola Writes About The Moment She Met Star Wars Actor, John Boyega by dollarcoolcat(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okay.. Merry Xmas nd happy new year in advance!

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Signed My Life Away To Illuminati For 7.5 Million Dollars” / Dancer Cum Activist, Esther Völk ‘fights’ Olamide In Germany ( Video) / Lil Kesh - Apa Mi Official Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.