Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Kind Of Politics Is A Big Shame! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Kind Of Politics Is A Big Shame! (274 Views)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Kind Of Politics Is A Big Shame! by godsamist: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Come to think of it ,It is very disheartened and much more disturbing that at this century, our politicians are yet to embrace politics, to them,is nothing but business.. If I invest,what will be my returns.. this is responsible for the high rate of looting the treasure and its twins brother, Do or Die attitude and the power tussle they displayed.
With the present fuel scarcities, our politicians should hide their faces in shame.
Let's do the calculation...PDP of 16years plus APC of nearly 4years equals 20years of Democracy. A Lady of that age would at least have children not child!
Still hard to believe, that Nigeria, the Giants of Africa, the no.1 amongst the largest oil producer, a Leader in OPEC member still imports Oil?
Yes the very oil we have in abundance!.. what a paradox!!!
AGAIN permit me to ask:....Who cursed this great Country?
Chief Awolowo or Dr. Azikiwe?.....Of course not God...Then Who? embarassedCome to think of it ,It is very disheartened and much more disturbing that at this century, our politicians are yet to embrace politics, to them,is nothing but business.. If I invest,what will be my returns.. this is responsible for the high rate of looting the treasure and its twins brother, Do or Die attitude and the power tussle they displayed.
With the present fuel scarcities, our politicians should hide their faces in shame.
Let's do the calculation...PDP of 16years plus APC of nearly 4years equals 20years of Democracy. A Lady of that age would at least have children not child!
Still hard to believe, that Nigeria, the Giants of Africa, the no.1 amongst the largest oil producer, a Leader in OPEC member still imports Oil?
Yes the very oil we have in abundance!.. what a paradox!!!
AGAIN permit me to ask:....Who cursed this great Country?
Chief Awolowo or Dr. Azikiwe?.....Of course not God...Then Who?
Re: Nigerian Kind Of Politics Is A Big Shame! by buchai: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
you want to start another war between awolowo and zik?.
Re: Nigerian Kind Of Politics Is A Big Shame! by godsamist: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
War? OK if that is what will bring sanity Have Nigerian not suffer enough? On another thought ,which war pass our present situation?

(1) (Reply)

Land With Cashew For Sale / The Virtue Of Diligence. / Call For Applications: Oluaka Developers Program - ODP 1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.