Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos (28883 Views)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / 'More Stew In The Pot' - DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Outfit (photos) / DJ Cuppy Stuns In African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
I need to add some flesh like DJ cuppy. God abeg.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by blessingsonflee(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Tugsramm:
u nd her luk alike.btw jealous is a disease
Lol. Uncle where in my comment did u find "jealous"? Merry christmas cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Tugsramm(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
blessingsonflee:
Lol. Uncle where in my comment did u find "jealous"? Merry christmas cheesy
i can sense dat in ur writeup.i knw u ladies always dey beef una self. ND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by stanliwise(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dj cuppy my crush
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by nkwuocha: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
onadana:

You make me laugh.Anichebe is a pauper where this chic dey. Trying so hard ke..with all those billions.She go buy love sef.

Once upon a time I bet she was hopping on that pauper, not until things went south.
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by opribo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
DJ Cuppy..

You need to focus on making good Christian songs

No need to be identifying with all em boys. You are well educated and beautiful .
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by miket2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
There is nothing stunning about this chick

Truth be told remove the makeup , expensive weave and designer clothes and she looks exactly like the thousands of other chicks you see daily in cities like Lagos....

shes pretty but thats about it

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by helphelp: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
She's fine not clean clean ...if you know what I mean grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
She's my kind of girl but I don't do non pure
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Abagworo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
She's so beautiful, looks homely and wifish. The single successful guys shouldn't miss this treasure.
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by sirusX(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
sad

People like this just make me wonder about life's mystery.

Somewhere in the world there are brilliant young women or young men who're working hard to put themselves through school because they have ideas that will move the world forward, like finding a cure for cancer or discovering a viable alternative energy source to petroleum.

If these people enjoyed even 1% of the advantages DJ Cuppy has as a billionaire's daughter they will accomplish wonders. She on the other hand has chosen to be a DJ and not a scientist or something else else of substance.

Not judging her though.
It’s sounds stressful though; living an ajebutter life and being a bookworm

When she has the opportunity of looking good each day for the camera and slaying upandan with less stress from being a DJ...riding on daddy’s popularity
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
sad

Somewhere in the world there are brilliant young women or young men who're working hard to put themselves through school because they have ideas that will move the world forward, like finding a cure for cancer or discovering a viable alternative energy source to petroleum.

If these people enjoyed even 1% of the advantages DJ Cuppy has as a billionaire's daughter they will accomplish wonders. She on the other hand has chosen to be a DJ and not a scientist or something else else of substance.

Not judging her though.

its called doing a job/something you are passionate about in life, and that has nothing to do with the type of job you choose to do, but instead it has all to do with how SATISFIED you are at the end of the daily grind (whether a billionaire's daughter or baba taiwo the mechanic's daughter)

you see, you failed to understand that poor people MUST get certified job that will get them out their misery, while the daughter of a rich man can even decide to be professional beggar if thats what she is passionate about, nd you know why? because she aint got bills to pay, while the poor person does.

btw: i can assure you that gazillions of people (whether rich or poor) dont give a damn about finding a cure for cancer or discovering a viable alternative energy source to petroleum.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
nkwuocha:
Guess the beautiful white chick her ex is digging now is giving this lady some esteem problems. She has been trying so hard to move on lately.... grin
you know this how?
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by nkwuocha: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
cococandy:
you know this how?

Women can be quite predictable tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by mayortm001(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is this one a news?
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Mazi achebez left over.. grin

Fine,sexy gel..Her flavor for bed go be vanilla mixed with a lil bit of chocolate ad coconut.
don't get how you people reason at times. So you mum is your dad's leftovers?
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amakavula:
don't get how you people reason at times. So you mum is your dad's leftovers?
My mama dead grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by TwoBottles: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
wow! She is absolutely stunning. I'm impressed.
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Leke001: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
wow!...what a beauty
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Aliyman1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
all in other to find Mr. right
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by dammy98(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
she fine shaa...... she look adorable.
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by lawrenzo007(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
She even more beautiful than some model and actresses
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by peacenaija(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
sad

Not judging her though.
This is so deep. I had to read and read over again, it's full of wisdom and the mystery of life. Just as a Yoruba adage says " he who has head doesn't have a cap to wear and he who has the cap has no head to wear it. More wisdom bro
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Art. God's art.

She is elegant
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2017
peacenaija:

This is so deep. I had to read and read over again, it's full of wisdom and the mystery of life. Just as a Yoruba adage says " he who has head doesn't have a cap to wear and he who has the cap has no head to wear it. More wisdom bro

Thanks for your appreciation bro. Not everyone has the capacity to understand deep thoughts. Some people even accused me of being jealous of her. We truly need to open our eyes in this country. Traveling through life with our eyes closed to the truth has never gotten us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by pomide(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
sad

Not judging her though.

The world is a big place with different careers... Stop composing shite like that.
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by jeronimo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tessie01:
cute
Hi, I just sent you a pm.
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Tessie01(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
jeronimo:

Hi, I just sent you a pm.
Yh seen. I've been trying to reply it. dunno what to do
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by jeronimo(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2017
Tessie01:
Yh seen. I've been trying to reply it. dunno what to do

Just reply the email.
Re: DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos by Tessie01(f): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2017
jeronimo:

Just reply the email.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Stuns In Off Shoulder Tight Gown (photos) / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko / Ayo Makun Shares Cute Family Photo With Daughter And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.