Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Access Bank Password For The Day - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Password For The Day (14626 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / Please Anyone With Access Password For Today 29th Should Please Help . / INDEPENDENCE DAY: Man Begs Access Bank For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Genea(f): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
genius43:

onebank
its not going
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Olajidejydo: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pls anybody with correct password of the day, should please post it for us. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by genius43(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Genea:
its not going

It might be network issues, just keep trying

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by genius43(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
The password is "one bank"
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by kadijat01(f): 5:01am On Jan 03, 2018
i did the application and got a reject mail due to the fact that i made a mistake selecting married instead of single and i withdrew my application and corrected it and reapplied and got a reject mail.
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by dos247: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2018
IF I MISTAKEN REGISTER TWICE DUE TO MY INTERNET ERROR.. I GET THE CONFIRMATION PAGE TWICE PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO CANCEL ONe REGISTRATION.
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Julidab: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
pls 2days password
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by oluwaponmile(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please someone shld help with today's password thanks
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by genius43(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
oluwaponmile:
Please someone shld help with today's password thanks

Today's password is progression
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Olajidejydo: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pls house, accessbank website is not going bcoz I av tried to apply since yesterday, pls help
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by dos247: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please can u screenshot I want to see how the regret mail look like.. this i received (Image below) when i type the name of my school manually since its not among the selected school.. is this the same as regret mail..

haylegbede1:

They will immediately send you a profile of your application to indicate that you have succesfully submitted

Then later on after a day they send yu a success to prepaare for test or an undeserved regret mail(as in my case)

Its just funny how this people are sendin regret mails when application hasn't ended,, is that how they use to do!

Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Dcholeric: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
dos247:
Please can u screenshot I want to see how the regret mail look like.. this i received (Image below) when i type the name of my school manually since its not among the selected school.. is this the same as regret mail..

here is a thing I found about most people that got regret mail; they are third class graduates...

unless if they have acquired masters to their educational profile ...
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by shophut(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
To those finding it difficult to fill their application online for the ongoing access recruitment
Use Firefox Browser it is relatively easy with that.

Just submitted mine now

Password for the day: progression
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by haylegbede1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
dos247:

This was exactly the content of the mail. Only that mine was sent to me as a mail and not a pop up like yours.

Its the same.
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by haylegbede1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dcholeric:

here is a thing I found about most people that got regret mail; they are third class graduates...

No, I doubt. I think its the university

They asked for 2.2 minimum I guess, a 3rd class that applied shouldn't be complaining
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Julidab: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
pls what time wil today pasword expire nd what r d document to upload
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Abidal2017: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please, someone should help with today's password
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by linat: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
hello everyone..does any know the password for today
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Lionbite(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pls password of the day o
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by femora007(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dcholeric:

still got regret mail
can i apply again?
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Dcholeric: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
femora007:
finished from federal university with 2.2
still got regret mail
can i apply again?
yes ....(But note that one of the criteria depends on whether the bank consider graduates from the university you attended) so if you keep getting regret mail it could be as a result of the university you attended or your age .
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Cashcard1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lionbite:
Pls password of the day o
EDUCATION
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by gale2626: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pls! I've been to accessbankplc IG page but no password of the day found. Can someone help me out?
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by genius43(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
gale2626:
Pls! I've been to accessbankplc IG page but no password of the day found. Can someone help me out?

Try read some responses before commenting(I mean no offense), the password is right above you which is education

The password is released through a live video/imagr on their profile pix on @humansofaccess everyday by 12noon
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Estee14: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Password for today is Education
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Estee14: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please anyone with access bank questions shld kindly send to this email estherajayi29@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Julidab: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
gale2626:

EDUCATION
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by Julidab: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
pls help me. D first stage refused to send. Sayin error. Whats d fault
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by MatricNumber(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Password of the day please. Anyone
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by MatricNumber(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
genius43:

Try read some responses before commenting(I mean no offense), the password is right above you which is education

The password is released through a live video/imagr on their profile pix on @humansofaccess everyday by 12noon
bros pls can you help me with today's password?
Re: Access Bank Password For The Day by MatricNumber(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Estee14:
Password for today is Education
pls help me with today's password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Experience Job Positions At CCC Construction Nigeria... / Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C / N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.