Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! (1840 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Labour To Picket Filling Stations Selling Above N145 / See The Only Filling Station Selling Fuel At #145 In Nigeria - PHOTOS / Aba Unrest.....please Report The Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! by possibility1234: 12:40am On Dec 25, 2017
DPR is very stupid for saying that.
Re: Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Ehiscotch:
If this is true then whoever came up with this idea deserves a medal.

Thank you Sir!! It's true and real
Re: Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! by onavae(m): 10:48am On Dec 25, 2017
All the filling stations in Abraka, Delta state except Conoil are selling at #300/litre.
Re: Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! by hakanai(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Vivere:

Wubbish initiative. Let the DPR inspectors get off their butts and actually go round the fuel stations to conduct checks. They licensed them and they have all their addresses. And let NNPC and major marketers ensure there is adequate supply of the product! They should stop lying to us!

It is not a bad initiative. You get the most information from the populace and also you best gauge feedbacks from the users.They DPR can't be everywhere. You have to consider the manpower and resources they also have and the number of stations/location they need to cover. As to also check the DPR field team, The phone will be another motivation, knowing anyone can report anything happening.
Re: Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! by Vivere: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2017
hakanai:
It is not a bad initiative. You get the most information from the populace and also you best gauge feedbacks from the users.They DPR can't be everywhere. You have to consider the manpower and resources they also have and the number of stations/location they need to cover. As to also check the DPR field team, The phone will be another motivation, knowing anyone can report anything happening.
Oga, you have obviously not dealt with DPR before, which is why you cannot recognise the fact that they are playing to the gallery. Even simple requests for renewal of licenses which have been submitted online with hard copies placed on their desk, takes forever to approve. It takes them time to take action on matters directly under their noses, and you think they will perform miracles on this fuel scarcity issues? DPR's field officers that like to collect kickbacks? Wait, let me stop here before I let the cat out of the bag...
Re: Please Report To Us Any Petrol Station Selling Above Pump Price!!! by hakanai(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Vivere:

Oga, you have obviously not dealt with DPR before, which is why you cannot recognise the fact that they are playing to the gallery. Even simple requests for renewal of licenses which have been submitted online with hard copies placed on their desk, takes forever to approve. It takes them time to take action on matters directly under their noses, and you think they will perform miracles on this fuel scarcity issues? DPR's field officers that like to collect kickbacks? Wait, let me stop here before I let the cat out of the bag...

Your point doesn't apply to such issues.Where they already have license and are operating station. DPR doesn't smile when they are tasked in such scarcity to clamp down.Few may play to the gallery but alot will not.Especially when there oga and co are under immense pressure to resolve the hoarding/scarcity.They have no issues sanctioning operating stations who are in violation.

To assume I have not dealt with DPR is based on you ignorance of my dealing. I have run a station before and also I have helped a friend who has paid fines.DPR often are reluctant to issue new licenses,true.Especially to Independent marketers. It's something about managing the numbers I think or something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke / Buhari Has Not Built Even A Nursery School In The Whole Of Nigeria.. / As South Africa Shamed Nigeria Yet Again......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.