Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Events That Stood Out In 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Events That Stood Out In 2017 (369 Views)

17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / What Is That Bad Habit You Wish To Leave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Events That Stood Out In 2017 by Mrjo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello! Nairalander, merry xmas and happy new Year.
Is that time of the year you reflect back, and start preparing for the new year.
In 2017 alot happends but there are ones that stood out, so i will pick some of them out. Early this year as airforce1 and co. was making new resolution and the mods are fighting IDGAF crew, then comes rumour of Tonto and churchill.
Quote of the year: Okorocha is an example of what a leader should nt be; thats Obiano reply when was confronted with okorochas comments, about 3 goveñors from southeast decamping to APC.
Re: Events That Stood Out In 2017 by Mrjo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Saga of the year: Apostle vs Utobo; this one weak me as the Apọstle was in media for that lady's confesson, i thought by now The Apostle will be in prison.
Comando of the year: this should go to vampire, for his boys boldness to free him in the court in broad-day light. Hmm
Disapointment of the year: i think 2baba deserve this for that famous annocement he made when the masses was already behind him.
Miracle of the year: this one had a serious competor; the man that woke-up in India mogue and recovery of mr Presdent. I chose Mr Presdent's recovery becuse he made remarkable recovery that left everybody speechless including sarki.
Scam/crime of the year: goes to selling of lagoon. This one should also stood out in history.
Discovery of the year: Ikogi billions, this one came as a whirl wind after the other ones, infact alot of people claimed this money incluoding me, lol.
Coñtroversial coment\stetement of the year: the Arawa quit notice to Igbos north. This was one of it kind. Well, thank God that october 1st came and gone nothing happend.
Misunderstood stetement/comment of the year: Ipob sit at home excerse. Infact its misunderstood in the sense is for their members bt some how the way secruty handle it made it general. Which gave them moral to issue "no election in Anambra".
You can drop yours, lets go.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Donald Trump Is A Racist? / Need A Personal Or Business Loan? Let Creditnet Help You / 9mobile 1gb For N200 And 5gb For N1000 Special Offer - How To Activate- Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.