Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately (898 Views)

COVID-19: Chikwe Ihekweazu Says NCDC Desperately Needs More Test Kits / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately by merit1988(f): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Doctors,compliments of the season. Pls I am abt to remove my family planning implant which has been under my arm for 2yrs now. Pls how soon can I get pregnant? I don't know how to calculate my ovulation cycle and i would love to get pregnant with twins(2boys preferably) I was told to take clomid. Pls advice me sir's
Re: Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
better hope to conceive an HEALTHY child, instead of having all these irrelevant requirement... btw, how fast you can get pregnant will depend on YOUR body, and the man you make love to not shooting blank
Re: Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately by merit1988(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
better hope to conceive an HEALTHY child, instead of having all these irrelevant requirement... btw, how fast you can get pregnant will depend on YOUR body, and the man you make love to not shooting blank
Healthy child? Do you mean that the implant might not mak me have a healthy child or the clomid?
Re: Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
merit1988:
Healthy child? Do you mean that the implant might not mak me have a healthy child or the clomid?

nooo, i am saying that you should hope to have an healthy child FIRST instead of looking for ways to have twin boys, as if that really matters.

as for taking Clomid, here are also some of its side effect and danger to your body.. as well as possible multiple childbirth:

abnormal vaginal/uterine bleeding,
breast tenderness or discomfort,
headache,
nausea,
vomiting,
diarrhea,
flushing,
blurred vision or other visual disturbances, or
ovarian enlargement presenting as abdominal or pelvic pain, tenderness, pressure, or swelling.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) may occur: ovarian enlargement, severe GI symptoms, abdominal swelling, shortness of breath, pleural effusions, decreased urination.

but hey, to each their own.
Re: Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately by merit1988(f): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

nooo, i am saying that you should hope to have an healthy child FIRST instead of looking for ways to have twin boys, as if that really matters.

as for taking Clomid, here are also some of its side effect and danger to your body.. as well as possible multiple childbirth:

abnormal vaginal/uterine bleeding,
breast tenderness or discomfort,
headache,
nausea,
vomiting,
diarrhea,
flushing,
blurred vision or other visual disturbances, or
ovarian enlargement presenting as abdominal or pelvic pain, tenderness, pressure, or swelling.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) may occur: ovarian enlargement, sfevere GI symptoms, abdominal swelling, shortness of breath, pleural effusions, decreased urination.

but hey, to each their own.
wow. This sacred me though. Its just that I lost my only son,so I want to have two boys by Gods grace
Re: Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
merit1988:
wow. This sacred me though. Its just that I lost my only son,so I want to have two boys by Gods grace

i am really sorry for your loss, but having ONE more child naturally should be viewed as a blessing... dont poison your health in the aim of having a multiple pregnancy (especially with the many fake meds in Nigeria).
Re: Pls,help Me. I Need An Advice Desperately by blank(f): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Go for assisted insemination treatment in a fertility clinic. They can help with gender selection and fertilizing more than 1 egg.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About High Blood Pressure (A Must Read) / Shock Lingers As COVID-19 Cases Soars In Less Than 4hrs / Organic Products For Sound Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.