Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned (32142 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by bokunrawo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Typing in highness
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
k
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Security features on the iPhone make stealing it virtually useless.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Vacora(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Clap for yourself since you found the Find My Phone feature on your phone grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Firstcitizen: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
This chick was scared of her compromising photos falling into the wrong hands.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by olusledge: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
The phone was returned because the phone was locked and on icloud ..if you know yaba well,you go know say the person wae thief am don try sell the phone ...cos oyabiyi na where second hand phones and stolen phones are sold
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Xbee007(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
batulakarada:
Lalasticala
Ishilove.
Wait, did you skip from 2013-2017 on Nairaland?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by kunlesehan(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
The whole story sounds PHONEY to many

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by abdulaz: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Stealing an iPhone with iCloud enabled is useless. You can’t even get a buyer for it.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by deco22(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You no dey hear word abi, your own done today
nahhh the gun should be for the person who liked the comment.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
deco22:
nahhh the gun should be for the person who liked the comment.

I forgive you like that like that

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Arinurode: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's a pity,now we won't know whether her belly is wrinkled or not!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
What does she being a "mother of four" have to do with her career or personality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by BagWay: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
lack of fuel
don make me solo for aous
no movement tmrw
nepa thank God
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ayopredict:
I'm I d only person that doesn't believe this story undecided

I dont think it got stolen, but rather she misplaced it and later found it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by UncleJudax(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
colly22boy:
Omotola you are a prostitute... like every girl in Nairaland
Just Like that? shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good for her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by OhiOfIhima: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
sinaj:
That is just d suitable words to use... Not stolen.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
hulk616:
Just bought fuel for 700 per litre
wagbayi!

ya village ppl have finally caught up wit u & are holdin u on ya blockos to ransom... cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by lanre316: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
colly22boy:

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by ddapoo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jubilancy:
Intresting
but this is just another publicity stunt to me though

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by ddapoo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
sinaj:

e concern u?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by sinaj(f): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
ddapoo:

e concern u?
not at all.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Xisnin(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
colly22boy:
Omotola you are not a prostitute... like every woman in my family
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by austinereds(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
I hope the person who stole my phone on Friday will return it soon. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Veraatabeh(f): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
colly22boy:
no like ur mum
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Phoniex23: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
More E-cards more be happy...
Tap d link on my signature
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by luorquay: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nairaland has lost it...Aunty, I hope you know a copy of your phone is sitting somewhere as a backup file grin grin grin grin

Incase she do anyhow.......Hahahah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Slams Netng For 'Turning Her Skin Colour To Black' And Taking Jabs At Her / Emma Nyra Sexy In Swimsuit In Dubai (Photos) / Kiekie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.