Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Today Is Your Day Of Blessings. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Your Day Of Blessings. (233 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / ** The Power Of Restitution And Restoration Of Blessings 2* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Your Day Of Blessings. by bummyla(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:2

It is only God that can add flavour to man's labour. By the special grace of God, you will find favour in all your endeavour. I declared that today is your day of blessings, favour, success, positive news and positive turn around in all areas of your life, in Jesus name.

Every plan of the devil in your life, every manipulation of occult powers against your life today, I nullify them through the precious blood of Jesus.

Arrow of untimely death meant to bring sorrow into your life, return to sender, In Jesus name.

I scatter every power blocking the way of your complete joy and breakthrough with the blood of Jesus.

May the Lord God add flavour to all your labour today in, Jesus Mighty name I pray.

Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2017/12/24/today-is-your-day-of-blessings/

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Stop Tithing / Kidnapped Nun Asks Pope For Help / A Love That Is Greater Than That Of VALENTINE! Find Out Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.