Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Celebration Of Xmas Is A Pagan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebration Of Xmas Is A Pagan (1449 Views)

Face Of Xmas 2021 Online Photo Contest / CELEBRATION OF LIFE: Prophetess Nonnie Roberson (nee Okoye) / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebration Of Xmas Is A Pagan by doromi: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hi all most people are committing grievous sin b4 God celebrating the so called pagan and worthless holiday CHRISTMAX...is not a Bible teaching,God never said one should celebrate it...ask Jehovahs wiitness to help you on this topic rather than doing the wrong thing
Re: Celebration Of Xmas Is A Pagan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ours is in Tahsas 29 (January 7). I will celebrate it because it part of our culture. I'm happy to know that it's a pagan celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Xmas Is A Pagan by ClitoPen: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
doromi:
Hi all most people are committing grievous sin b4 God celebrating the so called pagan and worthless holiday CHRISTMAX...is not a Bible teaching,God never said one should celebrate it...ask Jehovahs wiitness to help you on this topic rather than doing the wrong thing
What is being celebrated is Christmas and not Christmax....if u don't want to b part of it, park well but make sure u DONT visit any of the Christian celebrants cos any food, drink or gift u consume in this spirit of Christmas will purge you for life
Re: Celebration Of Xmas Is A Pagan by ClitoPen: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hati13:
Ours is in Tahsas 29 (January 7). I will celebrate it because it part of our culture. I'm happy to know that it's a pagan celebration.
Happy Christmas my brother

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Xmas Is A Pagan by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
ClitoPen:

Happy Christmas my brother
Thanks and same to you too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come And See!! / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / President Muhammadu Buhari Urged G20 Countries To Extend Debt Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.