Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School (715 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / Igbo Quit Notice: We Are Going To Arrest Arewa Youths – El-rufai Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School by MissEdified(f): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
The Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai has made a vow to enroll his 4 year old son, Abubakar Sadiq in a Public primary school in two years time when he is 6 years old, irrespective of his political post as at that time.

Here are his words:

Abubakar Sadiq my son is 4 years old. In 2019 he will 6. insha Allah, in 2019 if I remain as Governor or not, I will enroll him in a public primary school and I urge other public officials in Kaduna, to do the same

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-el-rufai-vows-to-enroll-his-4.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School by Amberon11: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School by MhizzAJ(f): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ahan undecided
What's our business if he decides to enrol his son in a public school...His mates are there afterall...What makes him think his son is different from those in public schools already

Why not even enrol him now...Why wait till 2019
So public schools can't be improved if children of the elites aren't there undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School by Coloradvantage(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
elrufai seem rude and heartless... but people of his kind ... with vision and good guts, can take this country forward. I don't know if the replacement of incompetent teachers in his state can work out, but for me it is a good step if his reason for doing that don't have any political undertone.
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Our future Vice President...

Osinbajo/Elrufai 2027!
Re: PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Come and see HELL WITH FIRE again

(1) (Reply)

Disputes Delay Nickel Exploration Take Off – Investigation / Wike Alleges Plot By APC Federal Government To Use INEC To Rig 2019 Elections / FULL STORY: Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Explosion Story And Pains 16yrs After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.