Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Do You Masturbate ? It Is Injurious To Health! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Masturbate ? It Is Injurious To Health! (1433 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Health Insurance For Self-employed Individuals / Meet The Father Who Helps His Disabled 30year Old Son To Masturbate / Dancing Your Way To Health! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Masturbate ? It Is Injurious To Health! by Malizumedia: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
DECEMBER 21, 2017
Do You masturbate ? It is Injurious to health!
Shares

I’m practically forced to write this piece after receiving over a dozen mails on the possible danger(s) of this act.

“Dear Doctor, my partner is away for studies. I have been masturbating many times because I don’t want to cheat. Will this affect my fertility?”

Everyone thinks masturbating is good for health. In fact, I feel sorry for those who believe it is good for health. The reason most people’s life is getting destroyed is because of masturbating. They become slaves to masturbation.

read on....https://malizumedia.com/do-you-masturbate-it-is-injurious-to-health/

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Strips A Facebook Slay Queen Naked In A Street Fight / Betja Shop / Lanlord Vs Tenant Wahala (please Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.