Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Care,maintain And Rock Your Regular Dreadlocks. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Care,maintain And Rock Your Regular Dreadlocks. (1984 Views)

How To Rock Your Ankara Peplum Tops With Jeans / Perfect Ways To Rock Your Ankara Palazzo Trousers With Tops / Latest Ankara Short Gowns Style To Rock Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Care,maintain And Rock Your Regular Dreadlocks. by debbieshunks: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Have you been struggling to get the African queen look that you desire? Relax nairaland is here to help through debbieshunks call or watsapp 08023772064

Re: How To Care,maintain And Rock Your Regular Dreadlocks. by ClitoPen: 12:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Lovely

1 Like

Re: How To Care,maintain And Rock Your Regular Dreadlocks. by NosoChic: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
debbieshunks:
Have you been struggling to get the African queen look that you desire? Relax nairaland is here to help through debbieshunks call or watsapp 08023772064
I'm looking at adding some permanent extensions to my locs (aboutique 6 months old now). It will just help bring it to the shoulder level- any thing I could not remember in this process.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fancy An All White Dress Code? / Miss Universe Ghana 2012 Stripped Of Title / This Lady Lost Her Buttocks, Arms & Legs Due To Silicon Gone Wrong (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.