Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

'EFCC Does Not Have Intelligent Officers Anymore,'' Innoson Blasts Agency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'EFCC Does Not Have Intelligent Officers Anymore,'' Innoson Blasts Agency (328 Views)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'EFCC Does Not Have Intelligent Officers Anymore,'' Innoson Blasts Agency by Bravo123: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Innocent Chukwuma, the chairman of Innosson motors on Sunday night blasted Nigeria's anti-graft agency, The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over their decision to file a four-count charge of fraud against him and his brother, Charles.

The embattled Enugu based businessman and his younger brother is accused of obtaining containers of motorcycles spare parts by false pretence between 2009 and July 2011 in Lagos.

The goods, said to be property of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, were allegedly obtained from Mitsui O.S.K Lines Limited in Apapa.

The anti-graft agency said the duo “with intent to defraud induced the staff of Mitsui O.S.K and Maersk Line Limited to deliver”, to them through their clearing agents, the motorcycle spare parts, moulds of spare parts and steel structures and raw materials called polyvinlchlorid, imported from China.

The accused were said to have falsely pretended that they were authorised by GTB to clear the goods and take delivery of them...

Read more https://alabingo.com/2017/12/efcc-not-intelligent-officers-anymore-innoson-blasts-agency-filing-charges/

Re: 'EFCC Does Not Have Intelligent Officers Anymore,'' Innoson Blasts Agency by koolaid87: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2017
I'm tired of Nigeria
I'm tired of innoson vs gtb bout
I'm tired of our ignorant president
I'm tired of this fuel scarcity

Pls nairalanders, how do you calm all these madness?

Damn sad
Re: 'EFCC Does Not Have Intelligent Officers Anymore,'' Innoson Blasts Agency by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2017
Yes, their commander in chief is a major suspect.
Re: 'EFCC Does Not Have Intelligent Officers Anymore,'' Innoson Blasts Agency by Keywordconcept(m): 2:14am On Dec 25, 2017
They should settle their issue amicably or go to court.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Methods On How To Start Watermelon Farming In Nigeria / Data Work For Android,iphone,window Phones And Laptop / Commercial Orange Juicer/juice Extracting Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.