Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Who Are The People Who Inspire You This Year? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The People Who Inspire You This Year? (330 Views)

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The People Who Inspire You This Year? by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 25, 2017
I appreciate people who inspire me. Every creative person needs feedback, whether it’s good or bad, there is this little needy “me” that wants attention and recognition.
I’d like to thank the following people for inspiring me this year, for making me think,humble, believe, trust, help, learn, create, contribute, give back and love.

Seun — thank you for your positivity, creativity and your hard work for creating a great platform.

Daddy Freeze - thank you for the #freesheeple movement and #TAPChallenge

Amb Dion Osagie — thank you for empowering women and spreading love.

Kokun Foundation - thank you so much for your gift to feed the hungry.

TB Joshua - thank you so much for donating and supporting the needy.

Wizkid - thank you because you don't brag about your achievement, and it made me humble myself.

No one ever will if you keep going with this negative mindset. Become the initiator, serve other people without expecting them to do the same. If you start giving without expecting anything in return, you will see people complimenting and connecting with your work in no time, as Gandhi would say, “Be the change that you wish to see in the world”.

Who are the people who inspire you this year?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2018

Happy Birthday to me in advance. i rep December 28th.

Re: Who Are The People Who Inspire You This Year? by SOFTENGR: 5:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Lie Mohammed.

Nigerians don't like the truth.
Re: Who Are The People Who Inspire You This Year? by Oyiboman69: 5:57am On Dec 25, 2017
My gf... didn't do everything though but I hope to continue next year
Re: Who Are The People Who Inspire You This Year? by Obinnau(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2017
No particular person. But I'm so inspired by the world and success stories I hear everyday
Re: Who Are The People Who Inspire You This Year? by Flexherbal(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Lie Mohammed.

Nigerians don't like the truth.

Lol !

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Is Buying A Home In London / Charley Boy Releases Prophecy For 2018 (video) / Actress. Anita Joseph Shares Stunning Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.