Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President (28213 Views)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill / Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Mowoe(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Ireboya:
Ready to dash nature money angry

Yes! They'll dash nature money cos y'all will still vote for either of the two old men.

First vote for the young and if they lose it won't be on your conscience.

My humble submission.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nathdoug(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Please Nigerian youths let's vote these hound able bodied men not those old fools please Nigeria let's try and reform this country.... France has a president of 35 years old....let's do this please

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by funnix: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
First and third guy do not look trustworthy they don't have my support like those dots on that guys forehead gives him away and that third guys white beards hmmm shows they have potentials to be quarupt but the middle guy is ok. Goodluck to him.

Your headache dear, anything Islam will forever give you that.a won troublesome people gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Enigmaticprof(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2017
Fela durotoye all the way cool cheesy
He's yet to declare his intentions though.
Besides Op you left ahmed buhari out

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by dieBYfire: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2017
All these Mushroom candidates? undecided
Do you think Nigerian Politics is business studies? All this names the OP mentioned are mere puppets and I can easily WIN them in any election poll!
Secondly if the are APC or all this mushroom parties that look up to APC the ruling party for lifeline support, then it's dead on arrival.
There are only 2 parties is Nigeria and they are PDP and APC , any other party is just an NGO angry
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by curvilicious: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
First and third guy do not look trustworthy they don't have my support like those dots on that guys forehead gives him away and that third guys white beards hmmm shows they have potentials to be quarupt but the middle guy is ok. Goodluck to him.

The first guy is fafafaaaa fawo!
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nasir123(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2017
This is a very good development.

But let no one deceive his/herself, for Atiku' can never win 2019 presidencial election.
That's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by demmy100(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2017
funlord:

No Ahmed buhari on the list? O.p you are not well informed.
I'm also wondering why he's not on the list. I've heard of him and I think he's got better movement than the rest. Maybe I'm wrong sha
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by SOFTENGR: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2017
personal59:
too bad of u guystoo bad of u guys

just simply say u hate Islam but sorry bro its here to stay forever and if u must know it as been here even before xtianity find its way here

just live with it or die hating it

the day most people come to realize that politics isn't a religion or tribe or partisan issue then we will start getting it right

after all we av all the so call Muslims and xtians on the seat and there is nothing to show for it
Nobody is talking about religion here.
Look at their faces and tell who is ugly among them. The first guy of course.
Tell him to clean up and dress well like the third guy, possibly he will be my candidate.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Basics007: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2017
I follow the first guy (Adamu Garba) on twitter and I've heard him speak on few occasions, to be honest he is very intelligent and sound. The presidency is too much for him to aim for right now, I feel he should start small like house of assembly and progress bit by bit. But overall I think he has a bright future

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by rolams(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2017
The first guy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Sagay212: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Being a motivational speaker is not a profession or job. Anybody can claim motivational speaker.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Klins2000(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Ahmed Buhari (Ahmed Bee), one of the most serious aspirant among them is not on the list. Google about him for details, and Please update.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Mowoe:

Yes! They'll dash nature money cos y'all will still vote for either of the two old men.

First vote for the young and if they lose it won't be on your conscience.

My humble submission.
Baba, shattap jae
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Writs: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆There are big fishes in Nigerian politics that will always eat up the small fishes.....

I think these guys are wasting their time and resources... ∆

Such thought process kept Mugabe in power that long.
1000 miles journey, but one step.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by arrestdarrester: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
That list is incomplete. There is also Ahmed Buhari

https:///images/p1LYyq
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by arrestdarrester: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Basics007:
I follow the first guy (Adamu Garba) on twitter and I've heard him speak on few occasions, to be honest he is very intelligent and sound. The presidency is too much for him to aim for right now, I feel he should start small like house of assembly and progress bit by bit. But overall I think he has a bright future

Have you listened to Ahmed Buhari?
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by nickxtra(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Also in the presidential race is:

Comrade Engr Eragbe Anselm Aphimia
(C.Reg: COA)

Comrade Anslem is a consummate activist and former President, SUG, Ahmadu Bello University , Zaria.
He is the National Convener and leader of GPS - Generational Power Shift (GPS) Party, whose official registration and approval by INEC would be done, come January, 2018.

For more on this great vision, http://www.generationalpowershift2019.org.ng/

God be our helper

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by egbusi1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Klins2000:
Ahmed Buhari (Ahmed Bee), one of the most serious aspirant among them is not on the list. Google about him for details, and Please update.

Thanks, I will check him out
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by chiefolododo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
Legends were born on 25th December mama said i was born on this day.
i believe Nairalnders will follow me to celebrate
happy birthday son
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Olril18(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

so Muslims don't deserved to be voted for or what do you mean?

you are bigot..we need to weed your likes out of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by poseidon12: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
It is good that young candidates are emerging. However, it would be difficult to just come from nowhere (politically) and expect people to trust you with the presidency.
They need to get involved in partisan politics or activism and establish a good reputation for themselves before coming out for president.
In any case, the candidate that will get my vote must demonstrate serious support for the restructuring of the country.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nathdoug:
Please Nigerian youths let's vote these hound able bodied men not those old fools please Nigeria let's try and reform this country.... France has a president of 35 years old....let's do this please
ur over sabi too much na 39yrs
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by poseidon12: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
SOFTENGR:

I can manage the third guy, but the first guy is not presentable at all. I see bad luck all over his ugly face.

Funny but I actually agree.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
nickxtra:
Also in the presidential race is:

Comrade Engr Eragbe Anselm Aphimia
(C.Reg: COA)

Comrade Anslem is a consummate activist and former President, SUG, Ahmadu Bello University , Zaria.
He is the National Convener and leader of GPS - Generational Power Shift (GPS) Party, whose official registration and approval by INEC would be done, come January, 2018.

For more on this great vision, http://www.generationalpowershift2019.org.ng/

God be our helper
abeg go find place sit down
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by superstar1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
If they are serious, they should start from being the Governor of their states.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by degamemaster(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Where are the zombies to tell us how buhari will win and continue to ruin the country? I mean chief zombie sarrki aka omenka/omenka1, ngeneukwenu and other resident zombies.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by sylvez(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
egbusi1:
The race for Nigeria presidency in 2019 has become intense. A lot of credible individuals have indicated interest in the Aso Rock residence. Some of those that have indicated interested in the position so far include no other person but our dear incumbent President General Muhammadu Buhari, Ekiti state governor Mr. Ayodele Fayose, former vice president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who recently defected to the opposition peoples democratic party (PDP) and started his Atikulation Movement for 2019 presidency, and some other seasoned politicians. Whereas the above named seasoned politicians are expected to be the favorites in the upcoming election, most Nigerians especially the youths are advocating for a youthful president that will steer the country through innovation and real time democratic practices because the older generation have not lived up to their leadership expectation in the modern times. The country has been in a real mess since independence when these old Cargos have been ruling the country. Some youths have courageously stepped in to save the country from the Quagmire state it is currently in.

Today, we are going to look at the profile of the youths that have taken it upon their selves to deliver Nigeria from its current problems. By saying youths, we are trying to define Presidential aspirants or hopefuls below the age of 50 years. Some of these presidential Aspirants are Profiled below:

1. Adamu Garba II.

Thirty-five-year-old Adamu Garba II is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited, a leading cloud computing company, headquartered in Lagos. At age 26, the Adamawa State-born information technology guru is already an emperor, controlling fortune and human beings, while driving competitors to the back. Away from his entrepreneurial exploits, he went to lead a nation. He was born 35 years ago into the family of Alhaji Adamu Jauro Garba and Hajiya Hadiza Garba at Luggere ward in Jimeta, Yola-North Local Govt of Adamawa State, Nigeria. He had his elementary school at Jambutu primary school and Luggere primary school, then attended Doubeli secondary school and finished in 2001 and later proceeded to Kano state University of Technology where he studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering after passing through a pre degree program. His vision for a new Nigeria is a country where the youths will be engaged technically in ICT and Vocational training for massive job creation. He also hopes to de-instutionalise religion.

2. Fela Durotoye.

Adetokunbo Olufela Durotoye is a Motivational Speaker and a leadership trainer well known through out the country and beyond. he is simply known as Fela Durotoye or FD as his inner circle guys call him. He is the Chief Executive Officer of the Gemstone Group, a leadership development institution with a distinct mandate to raise a generation of leaders. He was born to the family of late Professors Layiwola and Adeline Durotoye both popularly known as Bros Toks and Sissy Addy respectively. They were both lecturers at the University of Ibadan. he was born in the city of Ibadan in 1971 and his parents moved to Ife in 1972. Therefore, all of his childhood memories were from the University of Ife Senior Staff Quarters in Ile-Ife. He studied Business Management at Obafemi Awolowo University and proceeded to obtain his Masters degree/M. Phil, Business Administration/Strategic Management from the same institution. His vision for Nigeria is to build a new "most desirable nation" and "deliver the future".
Read his exclusive interview through this link .
Follow Fela on facebook here

3. Mathias Baba Tsado.

Mathias Baba Tsado was born on the 6th of February 1977 to the family of Mr. & Mrs. J.N Tsado. He attended Gusadi Primary School and Government Secondary Schools Minna, Niger State. He also holds a Barchelor of Engineering degree from the Federal University of Technology Minna, Niger State, where he majored in Mechanical Engineering. In addition, Mathias B. Tsado is a member of Institute for National Transformation (INT) and also a member of Institute for Service Excellence and Good Governance. Professionally, he worked with Ecobank Nig. Plc. and Intercontinental Bank Plc. He is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Matstrutt Nig. Ltd. Motivated by an insatiable drive for good governance in Nigeria, he convened a diverse team like-minded professionals under the umbrella of Hope Platform Initiative. He is married to Tolulope Tsado and they are blessed with 2 awesome children. His mantra is "A new Nigeria is possible" and his campaign theme is hope 2019.

Final thoughts.

These are just the few youths that have declared interest for the post of Nigeria Presidency in 2019, we hope to see more youths declare their interest for the Aso rock residence. We will update this page as soon more youths declare their interest.

We Nigerians need to put hands together and dislodge the old politicians that have the future of Nigerians for their immediate families. We need to push for the revolution that happened in France and Austria to take place in Nigeria because that is the real change.

https://www.omambalavoice.com/2017/12/2019-presidential-election-in-nigeria.html

who tell you say I no get interest
my own na compounded interest sef!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by egbusi1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:
All these Mushroom candidates? undecided
Do you think Nigerian Politics is business studies? All this names the OP mentioned are mere puppets and I can easily WIN them in any election poll!
Secondly if the are APC or all this mushroom parties that look up to APC the ruling party for lifeline support, then it's dead on arrival.
There are only 2 parties is Nigeria and they are PDP and APC , any other party is just an NGO angry

It will be business as usual this time, watch for Nigeria youth revolution. Support us bro.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by dieBYfire: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
egbusi1:

It will be business as usual this time, watch for Nigeria youth revolution. Support us bro.
Support who?
Oga carry ur Jerry can and go and queue up for fuel!
Nigerian youths are bunch of failures , only active on Twitter, Instagram,Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Suleiman Abba, Chairman Police Trust Fund BOT, Others / Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / Senate To Scrap N18,500 Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.