Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach (27604 Views)

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by abdulaz: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
humilitypays:
shut up! Rich girls are the most gold diggers if you don't know! Be fooling yourself.

That Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy is a typical gold digger isn't her dad a billionaire

What about that Buhari loud daughter

Most rich girls are gold diggers, get that truth into your freaking skull angry angry

No be lie, they always want to prove a point to their dad that they can stand on their own, in the process looking for suitors with the money.

If you no get money, rich man daughter no go look your face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Pidginwhisper: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Kinspeel:
Mike our best player after Moses, Iwobi, Kanu, Okocha, Olise, Utaka, Babayaro, Finidi
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by slowice(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2017
See as country clean from sky down
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by quinnboy: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2017
God open doors of favour for me.....being a loving father nah money.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by mdokaba1(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
This Eboue's saga has really made me to look at all these white wives/Baby Mamas of black dudes with unprecedented suspicion. undecided undecided.

In fact I no longer admire them like I did.

Indeed a finger stained with oil has surely stained the rest

How on God's earth could white women be this wicked

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by coolebux(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Our captain
Keep chilling
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by adisabarber(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Oyinbo blood dey strong oooo na their mama dem go resemble.

OnyeOGA:
Nice sha.
I hope the pikin go resemble am.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Pascal181: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all nairalanders,my d joy of this day remain forever with u all...
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
fúcking oyibo woman has been my top target in 2018

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by adetes: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Learn from Emmanuel Eboue invest in ur country and marry from ur country

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by humilitypays(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2017
abdulaz:

No be lie, they always want to prove a point to their dad that they can stand on their own, in the process looking for suitors with the money.

If you no get money, rich man daughter no go look your face.
no mind that mumu boy talking trash! Rich girls are the most gold digging women in the whole world. They plan and target where to fall in love, who to fall in love with and when to fall in love, but most rich guys are fools, they allow their dick control them...they can even fall in love with a mango seller that bleep them well, cook and clean for them.

Men need to wise up....women are becoming smarter than men and its unhealthy for the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2017
she may NOT but just to punish the errant boy and deal him a life lesson.

Donald3d:
Her father is also a billionaire, so she doesnt really need mikels money
I think they genuinely love each other

Make una help my ministry me sef wan buy Chicken this season grin grin grin
Christmas awooof to boost your business !
Get a Website ,plus free hosting ,plus free domain ,plus
free 100 copies of business card all for you at just
30k kpere !!
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Baby mama no fit ginger odogwu to marry her.

Smart nigga
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by northvietnam(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2017
tstx:
Hopefully wetin happen to Eboue no go happen to you

The kind investment Mike get for naija no be here ..... managed by his brothers ..
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by SIaye: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I have been trying to do that but my wife cage me for US, scatter grin grin.
Although African Americans and Latinos make sense die.

Picture of your wife?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2017
systemz:

Abeg which country is Jos?
grin nigeria , meant to say na him base be dst
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by abdulaz: 8:56am On Dec 25, 2017
humilitypays:
no mind that mumu boy talking trash! Rich girls are the most gold digging women in the whole world. They plan and target where to fall in love, who to fall in love with and when to fall in love, but most rich guys are fools, they allow their dick control them...they can even fall in love with a mango seller that bleep them well, cook and clean for them.

Men need to wise up....women are becoming smarter than men and its unhealthy for the world

Don’t be surprised that the girls dad has not spent a dime on Mikel and his daughters before, na only Mikel go still dey spend to take care of the supposed billionaire daughter.

Nigerian girls are all gold diggers in all ramifications, their moto be say their money na their own while your money na both of una own.

If you are my babe and you’re not bringing a dime to the table, I’ll dump your ass ASAP.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by OnyeOGA(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2017
adisabarber:
Oyinbo blood dey strong oooo na their mama dem go resemble.

i no know when Nigerians go get sense.
If you see the kind car wey oyebo rich men dey ride eh..
The car price dey very low.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by braine(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:
HE SHOULD KEEP A PORTRAIT OF EBOUE IN HIS MIND ALWAYS!

What happened to Eboue
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Viking007(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
tstx:
Mikel's wife is the daughter of a multibillionaire.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Donald3d(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2017
humilitypays:
shut up! Rich girls are the most gold diggers if you don't know! Be fooling yourself.

That Otedola daughter DJ Cuppy is a typical gold digger isn't her dad a billionaire

What about that Buhari loud daughter, Zaria abi Zarah

All of them are gold diggers, only broke guys and naive guys think otherwise.....until it hit them hard.

Most rich girls are gold diggers, get that truth into your freaking skull angry angry

Mikel's babymama is a gold digger! Mikel should watch his back...anyway, he is investing in Nigeria, etc so I think he is aware and ready for whatever happens tomorrow
"shut up" in your comment was absolutely unnecessary , we no dey fight na

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by lereinter(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2017
the pics of mikel and his twins are always fantastic to view
anytime any day
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by BudeYahooCom: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Mikel can't be stupid enough to be like Eboue. Like a typical Igbo man he is wise enough to invest at home.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by delishpot: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

Well, if he brings home HIV like Eboue who can blame the wife for wanting her pound of flesh?

But yeah, men with money need to watch how they manage their cash and their homes
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by VictorRomanov: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2017
humilitypays:

What about that Buhari loud daughter, Zaria abi Zarah

All of them are gold diggers, only broke guys and naive guys think otherwise.....until it hit them hard.

Mikel's babymama is a gold digger! Mikel should watch his back...anyway, he is investing in Nigeria, etc so I think he is aware and ready for whatever happens tomorrow

See as you dey talk with confidence, as if you know wetin u dey talk.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by udemzyudex(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2017
tstx:

LOL
. Mk he no try marry her ooo, just come back to naija and get a good wife. grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by nzeobi(m): 10:10am On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:
he is not married to the girl and he has many businesses in Nigeria in his family name
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by jrusky(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Young man hope you won't be naive same way Ebou was? Shine your eyes. I have said it time without number a black guy marrying white as a wife is the biggest dsngetous gamble in life. I was there before and I understand the game but thank God i was not naive and silly like Ebou because I don't knolw why given all your earning to a woman.

Mikel shine your eyes be smart be a real Nigerian.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by ivor1(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrop:
Nigeria super eagle Footballer John Obi chills with his adorable daughter (twins) at the beach

And also with his baby mama as he wish us Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-mikel-obi-chilling-with-his-twins-at-the-beach/

be careful Jukwa ebuoe but ibu nwafo
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by freezyprinzy(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:

I have been trying to do that but my wife cage me for US, scatter grin grin.
Although African Americans and Latinos make sense die.
Lol funny asf
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by cozykozy: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2017
OnyeOGA:
Nice sha.
I hope the pikin go resemble am.
and sooo...if dem resemble am he go dey use dem kolet money for bank abi....just dey type nuisance
Re: Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates 34th Birthday With Cute Photo / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Arrive In Madrid For El Clasico (Photos, Video) / Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.