Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds (18598 Views)

Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / FG Borrows N6.16tn From Worker's N8.499tn Pension Fund / FIRS Generates N5trn, Targets N5.3trn By Year-end (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
for all those who have been contributing and paying tax as well.. what is your level of confidence in a transport minister who has no legacy project as a governor and as a minister.. what is your level of confidence in a man who never passed waec
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by labiola: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
saraki4Pres2019:

You need to be properly educated. Stop brandishing high level ignorance here. Today is Christmas. You mean this idea of government touching pension fund is a good one? Am so disappointed in people like you. Such monies are best tailored towards private businesses. In that way the empower citizen and grow GDP. Do you know the impact of infrastructural development on GDP? And do you know the significance of infrastructural development? It is all about to create enabling environment for businesses (mostly privately owned businesses to grow). I feel sick hearing from uninformed sources, honestly.
You are the one that need to open your mind and engage in intellectual discourse. Let me ask you simple question, your answer will determine my next line of action. How did govt touch the pension fund? Please explain to me. Thank you
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by labiola: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sammyblaq:
About 7trn and pensioners are been owed.

Pensioners are dying everyday cos of arrears owed and about 5trn is been borrowed 2 FG.
Ogwu eGo!.

A bank/business is surviving 2day cos of this pension fund.

Who re dis pension funds managersn¿. BASTARDS!.

#D #PayPensioners.

The money your parent used to send you to school is waste, it could have been better if the money has been invested to buy Treasury bills and govt bond, may it will make sense to you.
How much is the budget of Nigeria that pensioners have been owned 7trillion.?
Kindly seek information before you displaced your ignorance on a public forum. Please go and react Pension Act 2014 amended. It will help you a lot.
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Bobby808: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
ManirBK:
Wailers your time starts now!
All-right. Thanks for the accurate time keeping..
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Bizibi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
ivandragon:
hmm...

no wonder they told pensioners to fill one dubious form...

but they said they are planning to sell 3.3 billion dollars euro bonds or are they still planning?

Make I direct the question to one of our BMC correspondent Swiss chicken sorry swissgold
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by adetayo234: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
ManirBK:
Wailers your time starts now!

By the time they use your destiny to borrow money, even you will wail more than wailers

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by lastempero: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hey I won't take it easy with buhari this time around,tampering with my pension fund is too much for me to bear.this same govt restricted us from accessing our money till we are 60 but now they are stealing the money gradually.
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ah, bubu, you have gone and done it. You have put my pension in the hands of thieves.

No matter what your intentions are, you are surrounded by thriving grass cutters and spenders
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by thunderbabs: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mk Dem dey steal money everywhere to fund deir bloody election campaigns.. God pass dem
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is how it starts, history has always shown that when irresponsible govts borrow from pension funds they dont pay back.

Our pension funds is just another ponzii scheme.

2 Likes

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Smartademu(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chai, my pension money o! angry >: lipsrsealed
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
At least they are a bit transparent unlike some that will squander without even mentioning
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by lastempero: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thats why they sacked the other lady.

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by labiola: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
lastempero:
Hey I won't take it easy with buhari this time around,tampering with my pension fund is too much for me to bear.this same govt restricted us from accessing our money till we are 60 but now they are stealing the money gradually.
What is wrong with you? When did the govt restrict you not to access your fund till 60yrs?
How does investing in TB , money Market and Govt bond equal to tampering with your fund?
For your information, you can access your fund a age 50 provided you are no longer working, but as long you are still in paid employment, you cant access your fund. Thank me later.
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by veron007: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
ManirBK:

http://leadership.ng/2017/12/25/fg-borrows-n5trn-pension-funds/

There goes our hard earned labor. I know this wicked man has been eyeing our pension fund since he became president office. This is there only hope of common man in Nigeria now the government want to borrow from it! Where is the repayment plan? What assurance do we have that it will be returned? If government does not pay the PFA, how can they recover the money?
The money was never meant for the government to borrow! his country is just POO!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by labiola: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=lastempero post=63595011]Thats why they sacked the other lady.[/
]

Which lady?
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Dammylois(f): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
I'm not understanding o.I hope my pension no dey there cos I no want future stories
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Awoleesu(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Now I can see why Maina was vindicated and re-instated in the first place...
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by tjskii(f): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sigh# this is what I keep saying,try to save for your own future,don't wait on your pension cos e no sure say e go dey

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by gbagyiza: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So apart from sending 10 million Nigerians into employment Buhari has extended his recklessness into the funds saved up by worker for their use in yhe even of job loss ..Damn this man is worse worse worse than I think oo

We r finished in this country..so, our future savings has been tempered with..No hope...

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I know that before 2019 this APC government will approach me for loan.

Bill gates Abeg come and buy this country.
It can't get worse than this

Ha ha ha
How much u go borrow dem? grin
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Sammyblaq(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
labiola:

The money your parent used to send you to school is waste, it could have been better if the money has been invested to buy Treasury bills and govt bond, may it will make sense to you.
How much is the budget of Nigeria that pensioners have been owned 7trillion.?
Kindly seek information before you displaced your ignorance on a public forum. Please go and react Pension Act 2014 amended. It will help you a lot.
Akpa amu!
This is ur reply and u think ur own parent didnt waste theirs and ur school is better.
Common, u find it hard 2 comprehend a few lines.
Go back 2 page (0) and focus on about d 7trn.
I see, u dont have pensioners around u and u dont want to get old¿.

Use ur head Mr.brains.

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by ivandragon: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bizibi:
but they said they are planning to sell 3.3 billion dollars euro bonds or are they still planning?

Make I direct the question to one of our BMC correspondent Swiss chicken sorry swissgold

lol...

I am still waiting for those who said that pmb will use Chinese Yuan to stabilise the Naira

looool...
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by webngnews: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Larben: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why can't they invest it in mass housing project for civil servants who are the contributors, but have no house to call their own. Even after retirement they have to wait for like two years before they could be paid the pension and gratuity they contributed by themselves. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by mikolo80: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rexphobia:
This post is misleading, OP carefully did not complete the post. The so-called loan is investment in FGN bonds and treasury bills by the PFA.
Where would you rather have the PFA invest significant portion of the Pension fund? Stocks? Bitcoin? Please mention, I will wait
palm Oyel, refineries, high speed rail, industrial parks and low cost housing
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by olaboy1: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Larben I was going to suggest exactly that. A government that could not manage $60b ECA does not deserve any form of loans.

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by thirty(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Investment in Bond and Treasury Bill has turned to borrowing.

I'm not surprised this is coming from Bad LEADERSHIP Newspaper

1 Like

Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by olaboy1: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
thirty:
Investment in Bond and Treasury Bill has turned to borrowing.

I'm not surprised this is coming from Bad LEADERSHIP Newspaper

Investing in Bond and Treasury Bill not a problem, but borrowing money for some white elephant infrastructural projects doesn’t end well in a corrupt Nigerian system.
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by ManirBK: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bobby808:
All-right. Thanks for the accurate time keeping..
kai hafiz!
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Duru009(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
I can't even pin point one single capital project been initiated or executed by this govt.....

What are thy using all these billions borrowed for !
Re: FG Borrows N5trn From Pension Funds by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmmmmm let this Government respect his self am working by the time I retire I don't want to hear any story with my money o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa Offers Sowore Prp's Presidential Ticket, Rubbishes Obj's Third For / Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President / Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.