Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind (5321 Views)

Wonderful Creatures That Exist In The World You Need To Know. / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2017
There are millions of known and unknown animal species on our planet, and you might be surprised to learn that new animals are being created each day by Interbreeding the existing specie. What does the future holds with advance in Generic Engineering and cloning? All these animals are real and Existed.

1. liger
The Liger is a result of interbreed between a male Lion and a female Tiger. The Liger grows to be very large quickly at the rate of about one pound everyday and are the Biggest cats in the world today. Ligers are good looking just like the both species and also are good swimmer. A Liger can run up to 50 miles an hour. Unfortunately Liger have shorter lifespans and are prone to developing diseases like Cancer.

4. Zebroid
Zebroid is a result of and Interbreed between a Male Zebra and a Female Donkey. The Zebroid can grow to weigh up to 992 pounds. It also lives on grass i.e herbivore. Zebroid can be identify through the patters on its legs. Read more
Knowledge is power...
https://afro9jaland..com.ng/2017/12/10-hybrid-animals-that-will-blow-your.html

1 Share

Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by twentyk(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Where the rest
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2017
twentyk:
Where the rest

No vex just click d link bro
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Aminu212: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
interesting. hope we don't have such species of man?
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Aminu212:

Lols what do you think... Dats why u av black Americans blacks wit white
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
TimmyPapa:

No vex just click d link bro
la click la buy fuel at 100/liter

2 Likes

Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by EpicMaurice(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
atleast i clicked, and this is what i saw

Leopon
This is an exceptional animal of an Interbreed between a Male leopard and a female lion. The Leopon closely resemble a lion, while the skin matches that of a Leopard

Sheep/Goat hybrid
Also an Interbreed between a sheep and a goat, although a sheep and a goat might look similar they are from two entirely different families.

Dzo
Interbreed between a cow and a wild Yak in order to create a new type of cattle. Prized in Tibet and Mongolia for their meat and the quantities of milk they produce. They are larger and stronger than both cows and Yak.

Beefalo
An interbreed between the a buffalo and a domestic Cow. Beefalos are heartier than cattle. It has a Bovine - shaped body and doesn't show a sign of buffalo hump. Its prone to disease and can survive in colder climates.

Bengal Cat
An Interbreed Between an Asian Leopard cat and and domestic cat. These cats looks a bit wild, its part Asian Leopard however it shares the same chill temperament of an average house cat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Finstar: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
atleast i clicked,band this is what i saw

Leopon
This is an exceptional animal of an Interbreed between a Male leopard and a female lion. The Leopon closely resemble a lion, while the skin matches that of a Leopard

Sheep/Goat hybrid
Also an Interbreed between a sheep and a goat, although a sheep and a goat might look similar they are from two entirely different families.

Dzo
Interbreed between a cow and a wild Yak in order to create a new type of cattle. Prized in Tibet and Mongolia for their meat and the quantities of milk they produce. They are larger and stronger than both cows and Yak.

Beefalo
An interbreed between the a buffalo and a domestic Cow. Beefalos are heartier than cattle. It has a Bovine - shaped body and doesn't show a sign of buffalo hump. Its prone to disease and can survive in colder climates.

Bengal Cat
An Interbreed Between an Asian Leopard cat and and domestic cat. These cats looks a bit wild, its part Asian Leopard however it shares the same chill temperament of an average house cat.

What of pictures? undecided
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by anibirelawal(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Finstar:

Abi na
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lols. La click la see pix
La click la see gals with 3 breasts
La click la learn
La click la see funny pictures taken at the right time.
La click la se picture taken som seconds before Death

1 Like

Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by PinoyTVWeb: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's not simple to get your company into profits you can enjoy, but that doesn't mean you can't do it. Just use marketing in your favor and keep your campaigns innovative. One great way to do this is through the use of video marketing, and this article should guide you through the steps you need to take.

The more videos you make, the better. Your [url]Pinoy TV[/url] viewers need regular fresh content in order to keep coming back. This also broadens your exposure by introducing new topics to those who might be interested in what you have to say.

Site: https://pinoychannel.su

Remember to be genuine in your videos. If you make yourself easy to relate to, people will enjoy watching your videos. Be honest and real about who you are and what it is exactly that you are marketing. People will most likely not want to deal with you if you seem like you are hiding something.

You should create a video to document your typical day at work to give your customers an idea of how products are created and shipped. Introduce your colleagues, show your workspace and follow the different steps you go through to complete an order. The goal of this short documentary is to convince viewers that you are a trustworthy professional.

Make sure that any video content you post online is optimized for search engines. Remember that search engine spiders cannot watch video content, so make sure that you have fitting titles, tags and descriptions. Fill them in the appropriate fields. You would be shocked to see how many video posters do not even bother doing this.

Video marketing is characterized by the short period in which you must grab the attention of viewers. The first 15 seconds of your video are crucial. During this time, try to grab and hold their attention with a tantalizing teaser or an unexpected perspective. You want them to watch until the very end.

Videos need to be personal to catch the viewer's attention. Be fun, friendly, calm and confident and your watchers won't change the channel, so to speak. The more open and honest you are, the better received you will be. Stick to topics you're truly passionate about as that will come out in your demeanor.

Watch the statistics available for your video, whether it be your server stats or on YouTube. This will help you compare each video you make so you can easily tell which are successful and which should have been left on the cutting room floor. This is the only way to continue building your campaigns skyward.

Be mindful of how long your video is. Users searching the Internet are generally in a hurry. They don't want to watch a one or two minute video. In fact, research has shown that putting up a video that is less than 30 seconds long is one of the keys to success.

Content is king on a website, in a magazine or in an online video. What you put out to the world not only tells them who you are but also what you're about. If you want them to become clients or customers, you have to give them what they're looking for in a fun format.

Each and every video should include a clear call to action at some point. Inform your viewers of where your products and services are located, and insist that they act immediately. Make sure to give specific instructions for following through, which prompts the viewer to act decisively. Videos should always end with a strong, compelling call to action.

A call to action is an important part of any video you make. What do you want the viewer to do after watching the video? Would you like them to visit your site and to buy your product? as well as to leave a reply in the comments? If you l know what you want, hey're highly likely to follow through.

A great way to create content for your video marketing is to publish some how-to videos. Teaching others how to do things within your industry will not only drive traffic to your website; it will establish you as an expert in your trade. These step-by-step and how-to videos are timeless and will keep visitors coming you your videos for years.

Don't worry if your video isn't perfect, especially if you are a small company. People don't expect perfection. Many successful videos have errors, times when the actors misspoke, and occasional shaky camera work. In fact, adding a few outtakes at the end can make your video stand out from the crowd.

Now that you know what to do to get your video marketing campaign off the ground, all you have to do is get to work! Use what you now know to turn your campaign into a great success. Be strong and persevere and you should find the success you've wished for rapidly.
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Aminu212:

Aminu212 We do! Most especially in Nigeria. JUST LOOK AROUND YOU. Religious and Tribal bigots. Just as examples of people who have transformed themselves to less than human beings.
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Hyfer(m): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
atleast i clicked, and this is what i saw

Leopon

Sheep/Goat hybrid

Dzo

Beefalo

Bengal Cat
Man pictures nko.. Before I..

Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Masterclass32: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2017
The Liger looks like it is confused.

1 Like

Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2017
The first time I read about the Liger was when I was still in my high school. Up till then,I never knew such things existed until I saw it in one those Jehovah Witness magazines that my friend often brought to school. So,YEAH! Liger,I know. The Bengal Cat and Zebroid. Yes. But the rest...
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Masterclass32:
The Liger looks like it is confused.
lols confused animal right?
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Masterclass32: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2017
TimmyPapa:
lols confused animal right?
I tell you.
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Adunirinks: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Wow dis is interesting.
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by TimmyPapa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Masterclass32:

I tell you.
Lols
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Finstar:

Hyfer:
Man pictures nko.. Before I..
I resemble d op for una eye??
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Finstar: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

I resemble d op for una eye??

Better finish what you started tongue
Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Finstar:

Better finish what you started tongue
next time u post an incomplete information, i will click u link n do d needful.

If e pain u, am in my house come n beat me.

Re: 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind by Finstar: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:

next time u post an incomplete information, i will click u link n do d needful.

If e pain u, am in my house come n beat me.

Haaaaaa.. I'm not the op oooh

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Utme 2013 Result Released. How To Check Your Result / Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion / Deeper Life High School Tops Africa Category At World Robot Olympiad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.