Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users (9017 Views)

TECNO CAMON 20 Series To Roll Out Android 14 Beta / Whatsapp Starts Rolling Out Picture-in-picture (PIP) Mode For Android Users / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by Ksslib(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2018
CHESTER48:
I ditched Samsung for thiz
My last phone was the alpha and s7. But now I don't have the 5t yet. But I have the 5.anf damn that phones is fast. Infact it is the fastest phone in the world right now. Apart from 5t of course. 5t face I'd is da bomb

Yea! the face ID is mind-blowing and unbelievable. I saw a demo on unbox threapy that left my jaw hanging. It's so fast that it's as if it travels to the future everytime to read your mind and unlocks the phone before you even finish looking at it. Madnesses!!

It's an all round solid build. The only phone I think I wouldn't even think twice before choosing over the 5t, is the galaxy note 8. Maybe the S8+ and s8, but with alot of thinking and permutations.
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
vacanci:

please where can i buy it direct in nigeria apart from Jumia where one has to pay in advance and wait for ever to get it because it takes time shipping from overseas
seriously I don't know. I got mine through Nairalanders who ship things through Amazon. At 320 or 310
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ksslib:

Yea! the face ID is mind-blowing and unbelievable. I saw a demo on unbox threapy that left my jaw hanging. It's so fast that it's as if it travels to the future everytime to read your mind and unlocks the phone before you even finish looking at it. Madnesses!!

It's an all round solid build. The only phone I think I wouldn't even think twice before choosing over the 5t, is the galaxy note 8. Maybe the S8+ and s8, but with alot of thinking and permutations.
I was once in love with Samsung

I will take this phone 5x more if u offer me this for free and the note. To hell with the note. This guys have dual back camera that takes portrait mode. Wtf

Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by vacanci: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
CHESTER48:
seriously I don't know. I got mine through Nairalanders who ship things through Amazon. At 320 or 310

what is 320 or 310. is this exchange rate or amount. Can i get a contact pls
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by whixstan(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
mfm04622:

Better phone sef
walahi I no know kia so na phone
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by Xtianvic(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
vacanci:

please where can i buy it direct in nigeria apart from Jumia where one has to pay in advance and wait for ever to get it because it takes time shipping from overseas
protein0 noobody... They can delivery the phone in 7-10 working days if you wouldnt mind
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by whixstan(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
vacanci:

sorry for interluding or intertyping your reply. Seems funny well its the exchange rate #320/310
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by mfm04622: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
whixstan:
walahi I no know kia so na phone

It is in top 10 best phone in the world! Also the cheapest phone in the top 10
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
vacanci:

exchange rate.
Go to technology market. Choose ur type of person. Goodluck.
The phone may cost about 170k
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by whixstan(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
mfm04622:

It is in top 10 best phone in the world! Also the cheapest phone in the top 10
chai see watin I no know chai
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by edewojames(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
vacanci:

OnePlus 5T won the award of the cheapest flagship smartphone in world. While Samsung Galaxy Note 8 won the best flagship smartphone in 2017.
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by vacanci: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
edewojames:

OnePlus 5T won the award of the cheapest flagship smartphone in world. While Samsung Galaxy Note 8 won the best flagship smartphone in 2017.

how do u answer exams questions. i asked of where to buy oneplus 5t and imagine your response.
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by Inehmesit: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2018
brainycaleb:
lol, I'm already using Android 8.1 on my old Samsung Galaxy S5, Lineage OS 15.1. check it out...
Bro, does the heart rate sensor still work, and what's the battery life like after the update.
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by fibonacci2526: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
adefes:
New update Android 8.0 with 5.01 is out.

The phone is a beast. I pity NLanders wey dey think say na garri.
Re: Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users by ronin07: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2018
It's great ad i am loving the update. thanks for the update oneplus. cheesy Newpipe Blokada apk
CotoMovies Appflix apk Newpipe apk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Introduces Special Recharge Voucher For Data / Who Have Seen The Tecno F6 With Kitkat And 16gb Rom / Infinix Surf Smart X350 Specifications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.