Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,190 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Mohamed Salah: My Best Liverpool Goals And 2018 Silverware Ambitions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah: My Best Liverpool Goals And 2018 Silverware Ambitions (1266 Views)

Harry Maguire Was At Fault For All FIVE Liverpool Goals, The Footage Left Us Spe / Let’s See In April, May – Solskjaer Speaks On Man Utd’s Title Ambitions / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah: My Best Liverpool Goals And 2018 Silverware Ambitions by itzblessed: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Mohamed Salah has been one of the signings of the season in the Premier League, but what are his favourite goals for Liverpool?
The Egypt international has been a revelation for the Reds after joining from Roma in the summer, scoring 15 goals to top the Premier League scoring charts alongside Harry Kane at Christmas.
In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Salah talks us through his top 10 goals for Liverpool, assesses his start to life at Anfield, and discusses his ambitions for 2018...
Debut goal - Watford 3-3 Liverpool
It was a great feeling for me to score in my first game for Liverpool. I was very happy. First of all I was thinking if it was a offside or not, but then I looked to the linesman and he said goal so I was very happy.... <<< read more >>> @ www.galatixnews.com

(1) (Reply)

Why I Joined Arsenal – Aubameyang / 99% Free 3+ Odds Daily (get In) / Today's Ticket From Our Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.