Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station (5302 Views)

MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback) / Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2017
He shouted " sai baba" at a filling station and people helped him transform his face.

Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by hisgrace090: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fanatics doing what they know best.
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by dollytino4real(f): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
op were u there? and he looks like u

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by princechurchill(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Naija and boxing skill na 5-6
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by maslong(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bobbyjay001:
He shouted " sai baba" at a filling station and people helped him transform his face.

He is a lucky man. The bad condition in the country is enough to lynch him.

4 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by BeijinDossier: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
cheesy

Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by sKeetz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Very not funny undecided
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by HydrogenLogo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by Alawe(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's called change, and the people helped him to change his face

anytime i remember buhari i just laff, that man mumu don tire everybody

2 Likes

Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by jumper524(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
its a lie dat guy was dealt with in my area because he shouted Biafra..
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by EpicMaurice(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by evy800(f): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol...oya let me come and b goin grin
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by benzion72(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Honestly I have been thinking of what APC will use for their 2019 campaign, It will be very difficult for any broom wielding person to come and shout sai anything without being stoned. It so bad, How did PMB a household name looses his market value. No wonder Tinubu is insisting that APC presidential primary must be conducted, and he is not ready to take PMB as a sole candidate
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by stev120(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
jumper524:
its a lie dat guy was dealt with in my area because he shouted Biafra..

The post pain am. .e pain am well well. ..common face front who call you. ..

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
benzion72:

Honestly I have been thinking of what APC will use for their 2019 campaign, It will be very difficult for any broom wielding person to come and shout sai anything without being stoned. It so bad, How did PMB a household name looses his market value. No wonder Tinubu is insisting that APC presidential primary must be conducted, and he is not ready to take PMB as a sole candidate

charge and bail analyst

1 Like

Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by jumper524(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
stev120:

The post pain am. .e pain am well well. ..common face front who call you. ..
na ur mumuness I dey laff
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by belente(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
That is a brand new face for the new year
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by AleksAndria: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by Exjoker(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oboy! See battering. Flow less reconfiguration
Re: See The Aftermath Of A Man Who Shouted "Sai Baba" At A Filling Station by stev120(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2017
jumper524:
na ur mumuness I dey laff
if only you fit post video of you laughing then I go know say your own Mumu don rip. ..

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts / Fg’s Goal Is To Move Nigeria Into Top 100 On 2020 World Business Index, Says Vp / Military Ready For Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Polls – CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.