Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) (28481 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Mercy Aigbe And Son Share A Kiss As They Light Up Their Christmas Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by BloggersNG: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
The mother of 2 is not letting issues with her Hubby to stop her from celebrating the christmas in a big way, the actress shared these adorable photos of the them playing at their home in Lekki this morning, But her Hubby isn't there with them, Lots of people thought they've may have gotten back together tho..
See more below!

news from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/mercy-aigbe-and-her-kids-celebrating.html

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Cute
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Godzlove8(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Beautiful family
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by MrHistorian: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why bleach your face?

Now you can't give birth to light skinned children. . .No matter how weak your genes are,your two children shouldn't be dark skinned.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Enjoy babes
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2017

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by drdrei09: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
I'm also celebrating Christmas.
Just that im celebrating mine alone, not with family or friends. First time I'm eating beans on Christmas tongue grin

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by baski92(m): 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
who go buy my TV I broke enter ground

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Okay... We need to do a DNA Test for those kids to test deir maternity.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by ehinmowo: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Good to know. Now let me exercise my brain a little

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Emeritus001(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Festive period vibes!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by dieBYfire: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
She's trying to Fake happiness..... Even the kids ain't happy all because a Yoruba tout of a husband Issa heartbreaker and a wify panel-beater undecided

Merry Xmas thou
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by pweeryambre: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
Why bleach your face?

Now you can't give birth to light skinned children. . .No matter how weak your genes are,your two children shouldn't be dark skinned.
simple biology, means their father was dark skinned, or any of the relatives from both sides have dark people.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Mafimboss: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Cute
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by pweeryambre: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
YINKS89:
Okay... We need to do a DNA Test for those kids to test deir maternity.
you people like to talk
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
woman where is thy husband
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by oshe111(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders.....

Let make some one a Millionaire todaygrin

We have abt 2mil members here, so I'm proposing we send 50naira to 1person and make that person a millionairegrin

Its easy, 50naira wont kill US

LETS DO THIS

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by pweeryambre: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:
if she did not show you her husband you will not celebrate your Christmas in peace again, people looking for bad news all the time.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:

Was he reported missing?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
pweeryambre:

if she did not show you her husband you will not celebrate your Christmas in peace again, people looking for bad news all the time.
hw is asking 4 her husband bad news?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Pavore9:

Was he reported missing?
y should she celebrate Christmas without d bones of her bones and flesh of her flesh?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by pweeryambre: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:
hw is asking 4 her husband bad news?
because the question indirectly implies infidelity that's why.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Jamexjulius(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by muller101(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Is she husbandless grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
classicMan22:
y should she celebrate Christmas without d bones of her bones and flesh of her flesh?

Life happens.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
pweeryambre:
because the question indirectly implies infidelity that's why.
hm
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
drdrei09:
I'm also celebrating Christmas.
Just that im celebrating mine alone, not with family or friends. First time I'm eating beans on Christmas tongue grin

I just wish I can have this beans alongside soaked garri!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by lilien001(f): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
Why bleach your face?

Say what you're sure of. She can give birth to 5 or more kids all dark if her partner is dark and she has a dark recessive gene. Or all fair, there is no stipulated guideline
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Christmas without guest, is that one Christmas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi Clashes With Seyi-Ariyo 'SheBaby', See The Distasteful Message / Reekado Banks And DJ Cuppy Pictured Together / Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.